• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Need a new cuckoldress

fillherforme

New around here...
Beloved Member
Hey to all out there. I have posted on this site before and told of my sotry of my cuckoldress eventually leaving me for her lover. I have been single for nearly a year and am dating but find that any woman I have sex with is missing the component of my desire to be cuckolded. I believe that to be happy I need to find a woman who can and will provide me what I need to be sexually gratified and will understand the rules. I do not want to go throught the process of training another woman to cuckold me. What suggestions do you have for me to attract a new cuckoledress and wife. I know you understand that there are real life issues to deal with. I want to be a normal couple for the most part; house, job, vacations etc. and want her to be hip to the lifestyle. What do I do and where do I go to find her? I am in SW Florida and if any of you guys or wives have female freinds who need a cuck I am interested.

Ye, a hot ********** would have a lot of contacts to help you find someone, if she can't take you on herself. Have you got $200 to take the first step?

You could also consider becoming a sugar daddy to an older woman who already has a casual boyfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back