• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Need BBC in NYC

• Thread starterLuscious
  • Start date
L

Luscious

Still looking for BBC in NYC. If you live in or will be visiting the NYC area please give me a shout. I'm CRAVING some BBC (but then again, what's new...LOL).

What's good? Hit me up sometime--I travel to NYC every month

still waiting to hear from you. IM me...

we're never on at the same time

njblkman said:
still waiting to hear from you. IM me...

i im'd u when u were offline just like u did me. u got a fat ass dick like i like too! let's get it poppin!

Luscious,
U r lucky; I live in Manhattan, the Lower East Side to be precise. ME: black, 5"9", slim, muscular, dreadlocks and of course intelligent. I have to emphasize that I am straight and a bit aggressive and talkative during sex. So if you are uninhibited, willing to serve and (be served) I suggest that you e-mail me at mapbouler@yahoo.com

??? now what

sent pics, phone, messenger handle..and no reply..so now what??

Hi

Hi I'm a 30 yr old straight professional mature sexy sometimes wild black man from Northern NJ . I would love to hook up if interested. You can e-mail me at justicebknown@yahoo.com

I'm not playin: If ur interested, here's the "application"...

Now don’t be scurred, but I’ma break down my lil’ screening process (oh YES I did!!!)…

Email me pics of your face, body & dick to lovefatblackdick@yahoo.com and also answer the following questions:

1. What’s your “status” (i.e. single, dating, in a relationship, married, etc.)?

2. Do you have your own place? If not are you willing to pay for a hotel?

3. Is your schedule open enough that you can meet a minimum of once/week to fuck?

4. How big is your dick (length & width)? If you haven’t measured it, please do b/c that guesstimating shit don’t work…LOL!!!

5. How do you feel about eating pussy?

6. When somebody w/ some bomb ass pussy really puts it on you how long do you usually last (don’t front!!!)? After you cum how long does it usually take for you to get it back up? How many rounds can you typically go?

7. Are you a freak? What type(s) of stuff are you into? What are you not into? You get the idea…

I know all that might seem all “hardcore” or “serious” or whatever, but I don’t have time for the bullshit. I know that there are no guarantees, but I do know what I want as well as what will and will not work for me. Contrary to what you might think after having read this far into the email I’m a cool ass person, I’m real and I love to laugh & have fun.

VERY IMPORTANT: If I’m interested you’ll hear back from me and if not, you know what time it is so PLEASE don't be a freakin pest if you don't hear back.

black cock in brooklyn

hi there.i read ur posts and i mus t say i'm very interested.i can be reached at BLKGAGGER9@YAHOO.COM.570-872-5174

Black male here looking forward to something to happen lets make something happen soon sweetie if you are interested get at new york city here.. parot24@yahoo.com

sounds great janet sounds great sexy where are you located you can contact me at parot24@yahooo.com lets have some fun.. new york male here

bbc from philly, email me directly at roscolee01@excite - looking tyo travel this week to new york.

Rosco

I am in new york city i reside their. get at me.. Where are you located> Would love to make your womans dreams come true if you are serious and reallly intereted get at me at parot24@yahoo.com subject> vanilla for nice hot chocolate.. new york

Where are you located> Would love to make your womans dreams come true if you are serious and reallly intereted get at me at parot24@yahoo.com subject> vanilla for nice hot chocolate.. new york

hi

I would love to hook up if interested. I'm a 32 yr old straight profesional mature sexy black man from northern Nj.I'm 185 pound 5'10 with an atheltic build. If interested e-mail me back at justicebknown@yahoo.com
Justice

Users who are viewing this thread