• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Need Black Cock for PA wife

• Thread starterPaLegs
  • Start date
Yo Pa Legs That lady needs some BBC from Lexxx

Like we talked Im in DC and would love to connect with this sexy Petite Lady and see her riding on my cock.

You can reach me at Lexxx61@yahoo.com Thanks for sharing her photos and I want to here more about this lady. I will make her a real slut. With Blk cum dripping from her pussy...

Lexxx
:lol:

Yo Pa Legs That lady needs some BBC from Lexxx

Like we talked Im in DC and would love to connect with this sexy Petite Lady and see her riding on my cock.

You can reach me at Lexxx61@yahoo.com Thanks for sharing her photos and I want to here more about this lady. I will make her a real slut. With Blk cum dripping from her pussy...

Lexxx
:lol:

she is one hot lady i would love to see her sucking my big black cock and then get on it and take it deep in her

would love to have your legs up over my shoulders as you took my big thick black cock deep inside you

this is what i would love to give you legs.....

Attachments

• bd.jpg
    bd.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 5,094
i would love to feel your lips and hot mouth on my big black cock

Attachments

• dp2.jpg
    dp2.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 5,056
here is another one

Attachments

• dp3.jpg
    dp3.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 5,055
this is how i would love to have you looking on my cock

Attachments

• whitewomantakingmybigcock.jpg
    whitewomantakingmybigcock.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 5,087
one more for you legs would love for this to be you

forgot the pic

Attachments

• medoggie.jpg
    medoggie.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 5,073
plumpwife

i would luv some of that white pussy, i am a very sexy black male and very well endowed, 8 1/2, and very thick. i am in cleveland oh.

Users who are viewing this thread