• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Need Black Cock for PA wife

• Thread starterPaLegs
  • Start date
P

PaLegs

anyone interesed in her? Would love to see her take black seed :twisted:

YES

I want some of that white slut pussy. I want to see her spread open on the bed with you holding her hands over her head while I plant a big load of black seed in her fertile white pussy. Well......?

where are u in PA? I would love to beat your wife's pink pussy and cum in her ass. She looks like she is a good slut to fuck.

She looks like a find peaice of ass to me! And I bet she would be a great fuck for me & the boyz. Does she take it up her asshole too? How bout swallowing loads? Dies she gag? She will with me! lol!

She does not do anal but gives great head and loves to fuck. :D

anyone?

who wants her?

i wanna fuck her

hey sexy blk man in philly here....the convo was nice....now lets get to the real thing......lets meet for drinks and llet nature run its course

she's talented

GOt my black cock hard, show me her white slut pussy.

here it is

like legs?

her she is in action with a friend of ours

she's ready

what do you think?

Hello this is Lexxx

I have tried to see the pictures all weekend and they do not appear on the screen please try reposting them again .. We have talked and Im interested in talking about a rea time connection for me and your lovely white wife YOu can reach me at Lexxx61@yahoo.com

Hello this is Lexxx

I have tried to see the pictures all weekend and they do not appear on the screen please try reposting them again .. We have talked and Im interested in talking about a rea time connection for me and your lovely white wife YOu can reach me at Lexxx61@yahoo.com

here you go

Now That is what Im talking about Those are some sexy legs.. Wrap those sexy legs around me soon

Lexxx

Now That is what Im talking about Those are some sexy legs.. Wrap those sexy legs around me soon

Lexxx

Users who are viewing this thread