• Thread starterDawnW
  • Start date

DawnW

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Sep 9, 2023
North Carolina
Please help me in reminding this pathetic excuse for penis how useless it is.

image000000.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: fallingtopieces, Katycock, Dark_Hung and 4 others
I am reminded every time you make me wear one of your Bull condoms like this. Reality slap on just how small my micropenis is, especially when erect like here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: fallingtopieces, sissytinyvirgin and shrimpdikjim
You're lucky she even let's you out of chastity at all. I'm surprised you're not locked permanently lol.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: fallingtopieces, DawnW and SissyForDawn
shrimpdikjim said:
You're lucky she even let's you out of chastity at all. I'm surprised you're not locked permanently lol.
That is definitely her preference but not there yet. She requires it as much as possible, but until then she restricts and directs me in other ways almost all the time.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: fallingtopieces and sissytinyvirgin
DawnW said:

image000000.jpg
what a regular size condom looks like on a micro like mine,too. a Magnum wouldn't even stay on at all

• Haha
Reactions: fallingtopieces, willing, DawnW and 1 other person
sissytinyvirgin said:
what a regular size condom looks like on a micro like mine,too. a Magnum wouldn't even stay on at all
Let's see your tiny thing in a condom then.

• Love
  • Haha
SissyForDawn said:
That is definitely her preference but not there yet. She requires it as much as possible, but until then she restricts and directs me in other ways almost all the time.
Punishment for not following my directions can be painful for cuck!

• Love
  • Haha
DawnW said:
Punishment for not following my directions can be painful for cuck!
Understood, Goddess

• Haha
  • Love
It is pitiful that he even uses rubbers while jerking off. I assume that is the only way he is able to cum, since he is too small to fuck and nobody would ever bother to suck such a little thing. And I hope that you make him lick up the cum afterwards so he can reuse the rubber and not waste unnecessary money on his so-called sex drive.

• Love
Reactions: DawnW and SissyForDawn
Laceyfemme said:
It is pitiful that he even uses rubbers while jerking off. I assume that is the only way he is able to cum, since he is too small to fuck and nobody would ever bother to suck such a little thing. And I hope that you make him lick up the cum afterwards so he can reuse the rubber and not waste unnecessary money on his so-called sex drive.
#TRUTH

• Haha
Reactions: fallingtopieces
DawnW said:

🤣🤣🤣sad

image000000.jpg

• Love
Reactions: DawnW and SissyForDawn
Laceyfemme said:
Pitiful to say the least. His little nub is absolutely useless. I just like to remind him occasionally what a cock is supposed to be. The last time I allowed him to cum, he was to wear most of it and lick anything left over.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: fallingtopieces, Laceyfemme, sissytinyvirgin and 1 other person
DawnW said:

image000000.jpg
If I suck it will it help ?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: fallingtopieces and DawnW
Katycock said:

Katycock said:
I am not sure you can suck hard enough to make it big enough to be useful to me, but perhaps it would help teach him how to suck my Bull's cock!

• Love
Reactions: sissytinyvirgin, Katycock and BigDnachair
DawnW said:
I am not sure you can suck hard enough to make it big enough to be useful to me, but perhaps it would help teach him how to suck my Bull's cock!
I like sucking on small cocks

Reactions: DawnW and Lilwood
sissytinyvirgin said:
Oh what a sexy little boy clit, mine is a big brown 8 inches of fun but I think a tiny little girl dick is so hot

• Love
Reactions: sissytinyvirgin, SissyForDawn and DawnW
I'm new here and just looking for good friends and hopefully great lovers

Reactions: SissyForDawn, DawnW and Lilwood
willing said:
Oh what a sexy little boy clit, mine is a big brown 8 inches of fun but I think a tiny little girl dick is so hot
If any of you sexy cuckolds are interested in a kind boyfriend please get back to me

willing said:
If any of you sexy cuckolds are interested in a kind boyfriend please get back to me
Whereabout do you live ?

DawnW said:
Let's see your tiny thing in a condom then.
i have not even thought about buying a condom in ages. i will get some regular size ones just to show.

Reactions: Lilwood