Need ideas

• Thread starterAceface123
  • Start date

Aceface123

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 6, 2013
I have been looking on this website for a long time but never had anything to report. I recently have had a new girlfriend. We started out as friends. She was dating other men when we started having sex. I have great stamina and she loves having sex with me. She continued to date another guy. I told how it turns me on that she sleep with other men. Last week we had sex and I came in her. Later that night she was on a date with him and she fucked him for the first time. A few days later while we were having sex she told me she fucked him. I got so turned on I exploded. This weekend she went on a date with him. She told me she wanted to come over but she felt dirty. She care over and told me she fucked him twice. He did not cum in her but I licked her clean for 5-10 minutes. She was very turned on. She does not know what cuckolding is but she is either getting into this or just enjoying getting me excited. I am wondering what my next steps are?

Reactions: lnohhnvm, BigdaddyToronto, VauxGuy and 3 others
Update. She has still been seeing him. Last night she slept over at his house. They fucked once at night and twice in the morning. She texted me before he fucked her. She is going over again tonight to fuck him but is coming over before for me to lick her clean then fill her up with cum. I bought a cock cage for her to place me in today after I fuck her. Super excited.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto, seacuck and Custer Laststand
Good luck. I hope it works out well for all concerned

Did you find a site? I'm in Houston and trying to be a great Bull for someone

I am not sure who the cuckold is here you or him. If he is ******* he is fucking her after you fucked her I think He is as well. In any event I think you are an Alpha Cuckold.
Congrats on the cock cage. They can pinch a bit but will reassure her you are not spilling your seed indiscriminately while she is away. Don't forget to give her the key on necklace so that she can ware it while they are fucking. It will build up the pressure a little bit. I hope Instant Pot comes out with one soon. :rolleyes:
You asked for Ideas so why not ask them over as a couple while you are locked. Serve them a nice meal with lots of wine and tell them that you are a cuckold and would love to watch them fuck. Drop your pants and show him your caged cock. Hopefully he won't realize the key she has been waring around her neck is the key to your cock cage. :eek:

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
Aceface123 said:
I have been looking on this website for a long time but never had anything to report.
But now you do. Your posts are good ones.... very positive.
Aceface123 said:
I recently have had a new girlfriend. We started out as friends.
Good.... and, congratulations! (At the risk of belaboring the obvious, becoming friends with a woman is, of course, more likely to lead to a sexual relationship than being enemies.)
Aceface123 said:
She was dating other men when we started having sex.
Good for her. Sounds like you're not the only man who finds your new woman attractive.
Aceface123 said:
I have great stamina and she loves having sex with me.
Excellent! That's definitely a strong plus for you. But, does she attain orgasm(s) during extended sex with you...? I hope so. If not, or even is she does, I suggest going down on her and bringing her to orgasm, at least once, with your tongue and lips vis cunnilingus prior to penetration.
Aceface123 said:
She continued to date another guy. I told how it turns me on that she sleeps with other men.
More power to her. And, that's the right way to feel about it. It's positive, as well, you told her that.
Aceface123 said:
Last week we had sex and I came in her. Later that night she was on a date with him and she fucked him for the first time.
Interesting that your woman went out on a date with another man the same evening she fucked you, then fucked him (for the first time). But, hey.... whatever turns her on. She must have been inspired by you telling her you found it erotic that she was continuing to date other men.
Aceface123 said:
A few days later while we were having sex she told me she fucked him.
It's very positive she is open with you about that.
Aceface123 said:
I got so turned on I exploded.
Excellent. That was the right response. (I hope you also brought her to orgasm during that same session.)
Aceface123 said:
This weekend she went on [another?] date with him. She told me she wanted to come over, but she felt dirty.
I suggest reassuring your woman that she should never feel "dirty" merely because she has fucked another man.
Aceface123 said:
She care over and told me she fucked him twice.
Good for her....
Aceface123 said:
He did not cum in her....
Because he used a condom....? If so, that's a plus.
Aceface123 said:
....but I licked her clean for 5-10 minutes. She was very turned on.
VERY good! You did the right thing. (I hope you brought her to [another, presumably] orgasm in that way.)
Aceface123 said:
She does not know what cuckolding is, but she is either getting into this or just enjoying getting me excited.
Knowledge of the definition of "cuckolding" is not necessary for a woman who is married, or in a committed relationship, to greatly increase her sexual (and psychological) satisfaction by stepping up, stepping out, and dating and fucking other men. But, maybe you could explain it to her.
Aceface123 said:
I am wondering what my next steps are?
You might consider increasing your woman's (and your) knowledge and insight into "hotwife / cuckold husband" relationships — never mind the two of you aren't married — by suggesting she spend some time reading around on this site:

http://hotwifeletters.com/
(or, enter HotwifeLetters dot com in your preferred search engine). And, of course, spend some time reading it yourself, if you aren't already familiar with this site.

Aceface123 said:
Update. She has still been seeing him. Last night she slept over at his house.
Thanks for the update.
Aceface123 said:
They fucked once at night and twice in the morning.
Obviously your new woman friend finds her lover sexually satisfying.
Aceface123 said:
She texted me before he fucked her.
It's very positive, of course, that your woman friend updates you in real time re. her steamy sexual activities with her lover. She probably assumes (rightly) that you masturbate while trying to visualize what the two of them are doing.
Aceface123 said:
She is going over again tonight to fuck him, but is coming over before for me to lick her clean then fill her up with cum.
Excellent. Obviously your new woman friend has a healthy sexual appetite. And, going down on her to lick her clean by giving her cunnilingus is the right thing to be doing.

You might suggest to her that after you fill her up with cum, she queen you (ride your face, with you on your back), thus feeding you the cum you have just ejaculated into her. If she fucks you on top, that would be an easy thing to do.... when she has finished, she could easily slide up into the queening position. (Also, fucking you on top would make it easier for her to move in the ways she finds most satisfying.)
Aceface123 said:
I bought a cock cage for her to place me in today after I fuck her. Super excited.
I congratulate you. That was a bold thing to have done. It should effectively eliminate the possibility of you satisfying yourself when she is away by beating your weenie (in effect, behind her back). And, if your woman becomes your sole key-holder, which I assume you have in mind, her keeping your cock caged should increase your ability to provide her with passionate sex whenever she unlocks you for that purpose.

As noted by Zipless (above), if you provide your woman with a neckless chain so she can wear the key to your cock cage like a necklace, that will enable her to show her woman friends she is in complete control of her relationship with you. And, more than likely, it will increase the passion of her trysts with her lover by showing him that she is keeping the sexual urges of her other man (you) under lock and key.

I suggest cautioning your woman, however, against allowing her lover to persuade her to give him the key to your chastity device (or, if she gives in and gives it to him, making sure she retains the second key). That would defeat the purpose of your chastity device, which is to enable her to be in complete control — have ownership, in effect — of your cock. Also, if your woman gives the key(s) to your cock cage to her lover, she might never get it (or them) back again. To get out, you might have to take your pants down for a locksmith — which would be awkward, at best.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aceface123
She fucked him again last night. The day before we fucked for about 20 minutes before work but she did not let me cum. Last night she went over and fucked him. She did not tell me she was going over. I texted her how her night was and an hour later she texted she was on her way home from fucking him and “it was great”. She made him cum in her for the first time and told me how her pussy was throbbing and wet on the ride home. She sent me pictures of her swollen and beat up pussy and told me I could stroke my cock lightly but could not cum. I did and sent her a video and she told me I did a good job. She said I have been good and she may let me eat her pussy and cum in her today.

Reactions: lnohhnvm, BigdaddyToronto, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
It looks like she has taken control of you orgasms. Good for her! It also looks like she isn't going to allow very many. Even better! Enjoy it. Keep updating, I would love to hear how this goes.

• Wow
Reactions: littlec
Aceface123 said:
I have been looking on this website for a long time but never had anything to report. I recently have had a new girlfriend. We started out as friends. She was dating other men when we started having sex. I have great stamina and she loves having sex with me. She continued to date another guy. I told how it turns me on that she sleep with other men. Last week we had sex and I came in her. Later that night she was on a date with him and she fucked him for the first time. A few days later while we were having sex she told me she fucked him. I got so turned on I exploded. This weekend she went on a date with him. She told me she wanted to come over but she felt dirty. She care over and told me she fucked him twice. He did not cum in her but I licked her clean for 5-10 minutes. She was very turned on. She does not know what cuckolding is but she is either getting into this or just enjoying getting me excited. I am wondering what my next steps are?
I hope everything goes well.

Friday night she was at work. She told me to go get her groceries and run an errand for her. She came over later and let me eat her pussy. We fucked for 30 minutes then again in the morning. I filled her up with the cum I built up all week then came another big load over her. She said I was a good boy.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, ksfarmcpl and johndoeunknown
Aceface123 said:
Friday night she was at work. She told me to go get her groceries and run an errand for her. She came over later and let me eat her pussy. We fucked for 30 minutes then again in the morning. I filled her up with the cum I built up all week then came another big load over her. She said I was a good boy.
I wish I could have cleaned her.

Tonight she is going out with her boyfriend and fucking him. Yesterday she gave me her dirty panties to wash which I am doing now while she is out with him. I also went out to a store tonight to buy her new panties. Before she went out she made me send her a video of me stroking my cock. I am not allowed to cum until I see her. She also told me I had to clean my floors and my bathrooms without wearing my “panties”. She also told me next time I need to come over before so she can put me in my cage and that I could wash her before she goes to fuck him. She said I might get to clean her pussy in the am. She also told me that next time I can’t hold back cumming when I fuck her next time so I can be her little bitch.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Aceface123 said:
Friday night she was at work. She told me to go get her groceries and run an errand foher.
Very good. Your woman has made great strides in assuming her proper dominant role in your relationship. (I assume you obeyed her and did as instructed.)
Aceface123 said:
She came over later and let me eat her pussy.
That was totally appropriate, of course — even more so, if she had just fucked her lover so she was requiring you to eat his cum from her pussy. (I hope your cunt-sucking brought her to orgasm.)
Aceface123 said:
We fucked for 30 minutes then again in the morning.
It was very kind of your woman to fuck you, twice even.
Aceface123 said:
I filled her up with the cum I built up all week then came another big load over her.
Was that because you were locked up in your chastity device, then she finally unlocked you after a week....?
Aceface123 said:
She said I was a good boy.
Yes, it sounds like it. My congratulations to you for earning this "atta-boy" compliment from your woman.

Aceface123 said:
Tonight she is going out with her boyfriend and fucking him.
That's entirely proper, of course.
Aceface123 said:
Yesterday she gave me her dirty panties to wash, which I am doing now while she is out with him.
Good for you. If your woman told you to wash her panties and you obeyed her, you did the right thing. Are the two of you living together now, or do you have a key to her apartment so you can go to her place to carry out such tasks....?
Aceface123 said:
I also went out to a store tonight to buy her new panties.
Excellent. Your woman needs sexy lingerie, of course, so she can turn on her lover.
Aceface123 said:
Before she went out she made me send her a video of me stroking my cock. I am not allowed to cum until I see her.
Perhaps she is seeking reassurance that she continues to turn you on, by making you show her in a video that you are fondling you cock for her (but not allowing you to cum). But, this is confusing. How can you fondle your cock if you are wearing a chastity device and she is your key holder....?
Aceface123 said:
She also told me I had to clean my floors and my bathrooms....
If your woman feels your floors and bathroom(s) are not adequately clean, then cleaning them for her was the appropriate thing to do.
Aceface123 said:
.....without wearing my “panties.”
"Panties?" You haven't mentioned that your woman keeps you in panties. But, as her cuckold (in essence.... given that you aren't married), it would be appropriate for her to keep you pantied. You might suggest she take you to a women's lingerie store, select several pair (pink, perhaps) of feminine panties that appeal to her, then stand behind you while you wait in line at the cash register, then give you cash to pay for them when your turn comes up, then have you turn and give her the change. Then, she could repeat this exercise with you until you have an entire week's worth of feminine panties to wear every day (over your chastity device), so you can throw out your tightie-whities or whatever you normally wear.
Aceface123 said:
She also told me next time I need to come over before (earlier?), so she can put me in my cage and so I can wash her before she goes to fuck him.
Clearly your woman has you on the right track. You might remind he, though, that your cock cage belongs on your cock, not at her place, with the key on a chain necklace-like around her neck (which, you might point out, will turn on her lover even further).
Aceface123 said:
She said I might get to clean her pussy in the am.
That's something your woman should require of you — preferably with her queening you; i.e., with you on your back (in the nude, wearing your cock cage), with her straddling and riding your face while you suck and lick her cunt with your tongue and lips, hopefully bringing her to another orgasm.
Aceface123 said:
She also told me that I can’t hold back cumming when I fuck her next time so I can be her little bitch.
It's totally appropriate for your woman to view you as "her little bitch." Perhaps it will help her to do so if she makes it a point to always fuck you on top (with your cock cage off, temporarily, and your feminine panties pulled down to your thighs), so she can move in ways that are most pleasurable for her.

It sounds like you're doing well as your woman's appropriately-submissive cuckold-boyfriend. I encourage you to keep up your good work.

no, we don’t live together. I do not have a cock cage yet but am getting one. I also don’t have any panties but she referred to my underwear as panties. I did ask her if she wanted me to wear her clean or her cum stained panties tonight but she said no panties. This is all 100% real and happening tonight.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Just texted she already fucked him and is now going for round 2

Reactions: ksfarmcpl and Custer Laststand
She ended up spending the night with him and they fucked 4 times. She sent me pictures of her swollen pussy after the third time. I did not get to clean her out. She loves how thick his dick is. My reward is that I get to wash her dirty panties this week. I am about to explode. I am not allowed to cum

Reactions: Custer Laststand and ksfarmcpl
Aceface123 said:
She ended up spending the night with him and they fucked 4 times. She sent me pictures of her swollen pussy after the third time. I did not get to clean her out. She loves how thick his dick is. My reward is that I get to wash her dirty panties this week. I am about to explode. I am not allowed to cum
Sounds like you have heavy competition....

I have not been able to cum this whole week. She has another date with him tonight. I got a cock cage and she put me in it this afternoon. She told me I have to buy her tampons tonight. I won’t get to fuck her til Monday.

Reactions: fandangler and Custer Laststand