Need ideas

• Thread starterAceface123
  • Start date
She has mostly been fucking him. If I am lucky she comes over 1 night a week. I have been summoned to fuck her for 20 minutes over lunch on the nights she goes to fuck him. I cannot cum in her then. I have bought dinner for them and I also bought her lingerie that she will only wear for him. As a reward for being her good little bitch she made an audio recording of him fucking her. He pounds her and screams when he cums. She Moans through the recording. Tonight she said I could masturbate at my home but only when I listen to her recording.

Reactions: oppor
I did get to fuck her earlier this week. Last night she fucked him for an hour. She said that was all her pussy could take. During the day she sent me on errands. I bought leggings and panties for both of us. A lot of people saw me at the store buying women’s lingerie. I also had to send her a video of me jacking off and cumming while talking about her fucking his big cock. She now wants to have a threesome

Reactions: oppor
Last night she worked the went over to duck her bull. She had me bring her items to her work for her time with him alcohol, lingerie, and a restaurant gift card so I could pay for their dinner. She text me humiliating and degrading texts on her way over to get fucked. She spent the night and the day with him and purposefully did not contact me the following day.

2A703AF4-EF21-496A-99EB-F396EBB08B6A.png DC5170A7-76BB-4033-8A1B-DEC2D633C35F.png

Reactions: courantdr and Custer Laststand
Aceface123 said:
Last night [after] she worked she went over to fuck her bull.
Nice....
Aceface123 said:
She had me bring her items, to her work place, for her time with him: alcohol, lingerie, and a restaurant gift card so I could pay for their dinner.
Good. It was appropriate for you to comply with your woman's wishes, and very generous of you to pay for her and her lover's dinner. (But, did her lover think she had paid for the restaurant gift card, or was he aware you had done that...?)
Aceface123 said:
She text'd me humiliating and degrading texts on her way over to get fucked. Then, she spent the night and the day with him....
Excellent. I like her text messages you posted.
Aceface123 said:
....and purposefully did not contact me the following day.
Hm.... one could argue your boss-woman should have thanked you for your contributions to her and her lover's pleasurable dinner and subsequent night of passionate sex.... but then, not contacting you afterwards was her prerogative, of course.

Last edited:
Aceface123 said:
........ She spent the night and the day with him and purposefully did not contact me the following day.
You might consider asking your boss-woman if she would like you to come over and tidy up her place while wearing your sissymaid outfit. If she's pleased with your work, maybe she would fuck you (her on top, with you still wearing your sissymaid outfit).

Reactions: Aceface123
Aceface123 said:
She spent the night and the day with [her lover] and purposefully did not contact me the following day.
How's it going, Aceface? Did you ask your boss-woman if she would like you to come over and tidy up her place, dressed in your sissymaid outfit? If so, did she accept...?

It has been almost 2 weeks since I got to fuck her. I saw her this week. I kissed and hugged her but when I went down to kiss her crotch ( with clothes on) she told me I couldn’t go near it. She has fucked him 5 times since I got tofurkey her. She has given me degrading chores of going to buy lipstick and yesterday made me go get a pedicure and get my nails painted pink. It was humiliating. Afterwards she did not offer any rewards and did not really even text me since he was over there.

5F80EBEC-0E66-4E74-84B2-DC33730BF81D.jpeg

Aceface123 said:
It has been almost 2 weeks since I got to fuck her. ..... She has given me degrading chores of going to buy lipstick and yesterday made me go get a pedicure and get my nails painted pink. It was humiliating. Afterwards she did not offer any rewards, and did not even text me since he was over there [at her place].
Hm.... this does not sound too promising. Anyway, thanks for posting the photo showing you did, in fact, follow your boss-woman's orders, get a pedicure and have your toe-nails painted pink. They look nice.