• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Need some drink advice to get wife primed...

• Thread starterHoyt
  • Start date

Hoyt

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 30, 2006
Taking my wife out these next two weekends for some fun. Gonna do the dinner, bar/club thing for a couple of nights.

Thing is....I want to get her primed up pretty good. She looses many inhibitions when she is buzzing. I want to get her really feeling good and get her out on the dance floor for a little grinding and squeezing.

I'll take her back to the bar for some more drinks and then fake a call from work once I'm assured she's getting her buzz on.

I'll cover the phone and say something to the effect of this should only take about fifteen minutes...I'm stepping out where I can hear...have fun...dance some more if you'd like.

Then I can sort of hang back from a dark corner and see her get hit on and get her ass out there for some teasing and squeezing...and she where it goes from there. She'll sure enough loose track of time.

Question: What drink do I order for her that will get her pounded without her tasting a strong alcohol flavor to give it away....something smooth and sneaky that'll have her rubbing her ass on some dudes crotch???

Attachments

• ***** posing.jpg
    ***** posing.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 1,481
QUEEN LINDA'S cucky said:
get her a couple of blonde headed sluts, she'll get buzzed :D

Sounds good....I'll have to look into that one.

She'll be a blonde headed slut after enough booze!!!

captin pepper dr pepper and captin morgan that works with my wife after four she doesn't remember what i do to her !!!!!;)

the ultimate drink

give her one long island ice tea. its potent but really does kinda taste like ice tea. don't give her two. she'll be blitzed.

Long Island or . . .

Agreed Long Island Iced Tea is awesome (My personal Favorite). However, there is another drink out there that is very sweet, you can't tell there is alcohol in it even though there is like 5 or 6 alcohols in it. Its called an electric Kool-Aid. Not all bartenders know what it is or how to make it. So google it and see if it comes up.

Actually, I think I'm gonna google it and see if it comes up. If not I will find my recipe card an post it for ya.

Found it, Electric Kool Aid Cocktail

1, Southern Comfort - 1/2 oz.
2, Sweet & Sour Mix - 1/2 oz.
3, Triple Sec - 1/2 oz.
4, Cherry Brandy - 1/2 oz.
5, Grenadine - 0.125 oz.
6, Amaretto - 1/2 oz.
7, Midori Melon Liqueur - 1/2 oz.

drinks

royal flush = crown royal peach schnapps cranberry or jager bombs neither are strong taisting but gives a powerful buzz. ice teas might be to strong taisting and end up being sipped taking allnight to drink.

jlk67 said:
captin pepper dr pepper and captin morgan that works with my wife after four she doesn't remember what i do to her !!!!!;)

LOL Do you want her to lose her inhibitions? Or be unconscious?

For myself, Kalhua and milk will do it. Its like drinking a milkshake, and I don't notice I've had too many.

Well....I tried the ready mixed Bacardi Rum Island Iced Tea.

She didn't drink much of it....said it tasted to sweet and syrupy....so I made her a couple of 7 & 7s. We went out for a bit and nothing really happened there...place was more of a resturant than a bar.

Couple more stiff ones there and some leg play under the table and I knew her intentions for later on. She was wearing a pair of perfectly painted on Lucky jeans and a skin tight sweater. I noticed our waiter checking her out every time he came to the table. She was killing him, I could tell.

We got back home and chilled out for a while and had a couple more 7 & 7's each. We caught the replay of the Heisman trophy award presentation and I she was commenting on how fine looking Tebow was. I asked her what she'd of done if he walked in the door right at that moment. She gave me this absurdly hot look and licked her lips and then shook her head.....and said I'd better hope not and laughed.

Just for spite, I mixed her next and final drink....a rum & diet coke with 151.:D and stirred it with my dick!!!!!! I took it back into the den with me and told her I'd "Tebow" her later on. She gave me that same look and said to bring it on.

She killed that drink like a champ and I was wishing like hell we had stayed out in a more happening atmosphere. I left the room for a few minutes and set up a video camera in our bedroom and got some music playing. I figured I'd at least get a good romp on tape.

Went downstairs and found her in a dead ass sleep.

Unfortuantely it was a cool night and the fire was died down in the den...she had retained her jeans and clothes. I went back and got her rabbit. I was slowly able to get her pants down above her knees without waking her. She was on her side with her ass perfectly *******. A dab of warming ky on the head of the rabbit and I rubbed it very slowly against her swollen clit and eased back out past the doorway and watched.

What followed was an automatic reaction....she reached back and grabbed the rabbit and began working it.....soon aggresively working it.....pumping it. She finally seemed to come to and kicked her jeans off...one of her pumps stayed on. She layed on her back and spread wide and began with the motors, grinding deep and flicking her clit all at once. After what seemed like forever she came hard and vocally.

She then ********** again with the rabbit still leaning against her thigh. I went back into the room and acted suprised....she woke up and grinned...said that she couldn't explain it but shit just happened.....as she grabbed at my crotch and said that I had missed a good thing. She pulled my tool out and commenced to giving me the best head she has in a long while and then climb on top and ground us both into a serious state of orgasm.

We woke up with the sun coming through the windows...laying right there on the floor!!!!

I'm gonna "Tebow" her drink again this weekend and play it out.

Well.....had another chance to go out the other night.

She had that "you are gonna love it when we get home" look all evening.

We started at a friends house...having a few cocktails. We wound up just staying there for a long whlie. My wife, buddy and I were knocking them back pretty well. My buddies wife was our designated driver as she was working (nurse) the next afternoon. My buddy mentioned that he wanted to go somewhere and dance....to which his wife and I groaned at. My wife said she was game. We gathered up our stuff and headed out. Snapped this cell pic of her before we left.

Attachments

• going out (353 x 600).jpg
    going out (353 x 600).jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 271
The club we made it to was slam packed.

We found a little table which turned out to crammed in a corner downstairs. After rekindling the buzz with a couple of drinks my wife began getting into the music and was singing along with the lyrics. It was some dance/rap stuff that I'd never heard. My buddy grabbed her and asked her to dance. I saw no harm in it and away they went.

His wife and I made small talk over the noise and caught glimses of them every so often.

They would come back and sit for a drink and then hit the floor some more. His wife and I had fun talking. She expressed that she was glad my wife was "up to it" 'cause she wasn't herself and it'd most likely drain my buddies batteries.

His wife said that she was ready for a drink and I told her I'd pick it up a round from the bar.

I hit the restroom after passing around the packed dance floor. Didn't see my buddy or my wife.

Hit the bar got us another round and took it back to the table. I told my buddies wife that I was going to visit the restroom and I'd be right back.

I went upstairs to see if I could see them. What I saw was a good view of the dance floor and door. I saw the two of them on the far side of the floor coming through the front door. They leaned into each other and said something. He went to the bar and she broke for the womens room. I went back to our little table.

We all rejoined again for more drinking and chatting.

I did dance with my wife a bit and she was really physical...grinding into me and moving her hands around on her body. I knew it was going to be an epic session later.

We went back to the table and I sat down....as soon as I did, my buddy jumped up and spun her around back out there...she was laughing, obviously enjoying all the attention.

His wife was loosening up a bit, too. She even commented that we'd all be taking a cab home if she had one more.

Things finally wound down and we went outside to the car....but not before I eased upstairs again and peeked out at the dance floor. I saw my wife with her back bowed and her skirted ass leaning back into my buddy. He had both hands on her hips and was obviously pushing his crotch into her ass. Her hands were rubbing his arms. The were moving along with the beat of the song along with everyone around them but there was way more happening than I first realized.

He wasn't in her because I could see her skirt still down...but it was one hell of a dry hump.

I let his wife lead the way on our exit. She saw them first, but there were lots of boddies blocking the view. We gathered up and went outside.

My buddy lit a smoke....his wife laughed and said he'd better enjoy that cause her car was "smokefree" as well as their home.

She keyed the remote and I was the first one in the car. I smelled smoke really strongly....odd, I hadn't noticed it on the way there. My wife got in next joining me in the back. The car was a Tahoe with only the four captains chairs...nothing in the cargo area...no third seat.

She smelled faintly of smoke, too. I couln't really tell from in the club but it was obvious now. I leaned over and kissed her. I could taste it on her.

His wife took us to our house and we made plans to get our car the next afternoon.

My wife was feeling no pain whatsoever....I pushed my luck and mixed another for us. She killed about half of it and then announced that she was going to get comfortable.

I gave her a minute and snuck back to our bedroom and peeked in...she was barely able to stand up and getting her clothes of and putting them in the closet on the floor. I eased back out and observed her basically falling down in the bed. She was out like a light and naked....what a combination.

I did a quick recon on the clothes and found the smoke scent was strongest on her panties and skirt....crazy as that seemed at the time.

I was able to check her out pretty good, too and confirmed that his smokey hands / face had been around her now wet groin.

It was a breeze to get her ready....she already was wet as hell, as if we had been having heavy foreplay.

Finally got her dizzy ass to get up on all fours and bow that back....she practically yelled out "yes" when I suggested that position. I did get a cell pic before I mounted up and fucked that bitch for all I was worth.

Attachments

• knocked out and trying to get on all fours (210 x 264).jpg
    knocked out and trying to get on all fours (210 x 264).jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 383
Fuck Me Up recipe

1/2 oz coffee liqueur
1/2 oz Irish cream
1/2 oz banana liqueur

Here's another

Throw Me Down and Fuck Me recipe

1 1/2 tsp Southern Comfort® peach liqueur
1 1/2 tsp Crown Royal® Canadian whisky
2 tsp grenadine syrup
1 tsp pineapple juicenother
:D

I just got the gf hammered last on what I call Cherry Coke:

1 part cherry vodka
3 parts coca cola

It also works well with 7up or Sprite. Ours was half liquor, half mixer though. Between the 2 of us we killed the bottle and she seems to have made herself a few friends on her yahoo messenger last night. I expect she will be going on a date or two next week. :)

Users who are viewing this thread