• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Needing gay fantasies to stay hard

I agree that the taboo/submissive aspect is an important part of if, but I still have a definite attraction to men. I had it before I was even married. And without getting into details, there are plenty of other taboos that don't particularly interest me at all.

I agree that the taboo/submissive aspect is an important part of if, but I still have a definite attraction to men. I had it before I was even married. And without getting into details, there are plenty of other taboos that don't particularly interest me at all.
As with some of the other posters, I have no interest in men other than the sub / dom fantasy element. It may be, as many have described, the taboo element of sub / gay use which provides the stimulus. It may also be the risk element of surrendering and being tied and used by another man. In life I'm not sissy inclined or attracted to men and thus, so far as labels are concerned, would not consider myself Bi or Gay.

I'm not even sure that should the circumstances arose, where I could experiment safely and discretely, I would partake.... but I might. Hard here sitting typing and thinking about it LOL.

As with some of the other posters, I have no interest in men other than the sub / dom fantasy element. It may be, as many have described, the taboo element of sub / gay use which provides the stimulus. It may also be the risk element of surrendering and being tied and used by another man. In life I'm not sissy inclined or attracted to men and thus, so far as labels are concerned, would not consider myself Bi or Gay.

I'm not even sure that should the circumstances arose, where I could experiment safely and discretely, I would partake.... but I might. Hard here sitting typing and thinking about it LOL.
It is amazing how much self-denial there is in forums like this. LOL

I like looking at guys huge cocks. I like sucking them, I like watching blow big loads. however I am not gay,
59eb27bf7206d-full-13.gifreceived_2076168899070746.jpegt-1.jpegView attachment 1209185-142c9e5d0245e32b8d69bdb2fb9c7f81.mp4

Yeah ... the difference is some guys are self delusional, and desperately afraid to admit to themselves they are queer.
a guy who enjoys looking at, sucking guys dicks isn't gay. gay is far deeper than that. sucking a dick is sexual play, not a relationship

It doesn't really matter except to the individual. Some get off on the taboo or the shift in power, others like the way a cock feels but neither necessarily are seeking a relationship or would consider dating someone of the same sex. I don't think that is delusional any more than fucking a woman on a one night stand makes you want to date or marry her.

I seems to me that being gay is much deeper than wanting sex with a person of the same sex. I wouldn't call that a delusion.

It doesn't really matter except to the individual. Some get off on the taboo or the shift in power, others like the way a cock feels but neither necessarily are seeking a relationship or would consider dating someone of the same sex. I don't think that is delusional any more than fucking a woman on a one night stand makes you want to date or marry her.

I seems to me that being gay is much deeper than wanting sex with a person of the same sex. I wouldn't call that a delusion.
You probably wouldn't call water "wet," either. LOL Get over it, boys, it's 2024 ... being gay is nothing to be ashamed of. Life is a lot more fun and less stressful, when you don't have to work so hard denying the obvious.

I think you are right! I consider myself a straight cock sucker!
Ricky, exactly what drugs are you on ? 23 MINUTES AGO ... scroll up, people ... you, Rickyrick, posted the following, and I quote "That is true! It too years for me to finely admit to myself I was queer." ?????????????????????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back