Neee someone to cum tribute my ex gf

sephoro said:
Damn! She's made to fuck - didn't you try to fuck her?
Of course I did lol, you gonna cum tribute her?

jakey said:
Of course I did lol, you gonna cum tribute her?
Proof.. show the community you fucked you old GF perhaps you're full of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shyshy said:
Proof.. show the community you fucked you old GF perhaps you're full of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're an idiot, I originally said in the first post I didn't get to fuck her, the guy sephoro just asked if I tried to fuck her, and I said of course I tried to fuck her but I didn't get to. Can you read? You're the one that's actually full of shit.

shyshy said:
If your dick couldn't get hard for her like days ago, why are you still on this thread? Gtfo

jakey said:
If your dick couldn't get hard for her like days ago, why are you still on this thread? Gtfo
Crying 😭😭😂😭😂 pathetic lol 🤣😆😂😆 STFU.

shyshy said:
Crying 😭😭😂😭😂 pathetic lol 🤣😆😂😆 STFU.
Who's crying? It just doesn't make any sense lol, if I didn't like a girl or couldn't get my dick hard for her I wouldn't still be looking at them lol. Common sense, but I guess since you can't read that well, it lowers your IQ in other areas too.

Bump

jakey said:
Who's crying? It just doesn't make any sense lol, if I didn't like a girl or couldn't get my dick hard for her I wouldn't still be looking at them lol. Common sense, but I guess since you can't read that well, it lowers your IQ in other areas too.
Little bord I see. Responding after weeks have passed. Life is lonely for people like you.

shyshy said:
Little bord I see. Responding after weeks have passed. Life is lonely for people like you.
Dude why are you still responding? I wasn't even talking to you, I owned you earlier and you've still got the audacity to keep talking? You're the lonely person lol. The fact that you just can't let it go. Seems like you're the lonely one since you keep coming back on my thread trying to get a response lol. You can't even spell bored right.

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

jakey said:
My ex gf, never got to fuck her so I want yall absolutely cover her in your cocks and cum as you tribute her. Videos preferred. You can pm me privately or publicly upload them.

emmestaton__20230816_37.jpg emmestaton__20230816_40.jpg emmestaton__20230816_42.jpg emmestaton__20230816_41.jpg emmestaton__20230816_46.jpg emmestaton__20230816_47.jpg vsco_061623.jpg vsco_061823 (1).jpg vsco_061623 (1).jpg emmestaton__20230816_36.jpg IMG_20230817_080254_985.jpg

PXL_20240209_115823740.MP.jpg
PXL_20240209_120637988.jpg

Reactions: Hornyhubb and jakey
Reactions: Hornyhubb
Bump

Bump

Bump