• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Neighbor and my wife (true)

chamaza

New around here...
Beloved Member
Our Neighbor Fucks My Wife

Well, this is a true story; I’m not even going to change any names since none of us are in any way innocent haha. After a four month dry spell, (my wife’s last boyfriend had found himself a new girlfriend), a couple nights ago we finally had another man in our bed again. While I knew it was only a matter of time before my wife Danni would be involved with another man…I never would have guessed it would be our neighbor, Aaron.

Aaron and his truly hot girlfriend have been living next door for a few months now and we have kind of become friends with them…Aaron more so than Angelica his girlfriend. A couple weeks ago Angelica left for a month long vacation to her home town and ended up having a two week and currently on-going affair with her ex-boyfriend. I kind of figured something like that was going to happen, she has a mean streak and is fairly selfish. Understandably Aaron was pretty upset and came over one evening as he wanted someone to talk to about what happened.

During the conversation it came up that I enjoy it when Danni is with other men, that I become somewhat submissive and that Danni really gets off on the cuckold aspects of that. She has always liked having me watch other men fucking her but has always resisted the cuckolding saying she doesn’t want to be mean to me since I love her enough to give her the freedom to be with whomever she wants. Even now she doesn’t like the term cuckoldress…it reminds her of chickens when she hears it haha.

That has changed with her last boyfriend and much more with Aaron now. Danni always was alone with her last boyfriend whose name is Kyle; he wouldn’t allow me to watch let alone participate. It was understood that whenever Kyle wanted her she would drop whatever she was doing (unless she was at work) at go to him. It always really turned her on that he controlled her and indirectly me. One night during the middle us having sex she got off my cock because he called (she has a special ring tone for him) and went to his house with out finishing with me first…I was masturbating to the most amazing orgasm I have ever had listening to her car leaving the driveway.

When she would go to his place she always came home filled with his cumm for me to eat and make love to her in. I love the way her pussy feels so slippery with his cumm and she would tell what her did to her, how much better he fucked her and how she will always let him have her whenever he wants. But as I said earlier Kyle ended up with a high school flame a few months ago and Danni hasn’t been with anyone until this last Monday and Wednesday when Aaron pretty much invited himself to our bed.

With Aaron the cuckolding has become much more pronounced and even something of a focal point in our sex play with him. What got the ball rolling was Aaron saying (I’m paraphrasing here) “I know you guys have an open marriage and I’d like to join in on that”. Danni immediately answered “I would really love that and I’m sure Bryan would too”, she was holding eye contact while she said that…instant erection for me haha. Then Danni said she wanted to take a bath first and get ready and while she did that Aaron and I talked about what was about to happen. He wanted to make sure I was ok with it since she pretty much didn’t let me answer for myself…he has actually been really cool about everything the two nights he has fucked her.

I explained how she is submissive to her lovers while kind of dominant towards me at the same time. How she likes it really rough…grabbed by the throat and shoved against a wall and being choked there while being bitten on the neck, she likes being ****** to her knees by her hair and having her hair pulled fairly hard while sucking cock. She likes being pounded while she moans how much she loves being a cock *****. She has told me that Kyle treats her like that and how much she likes it but with Aaron, it was the first time I have ever watched her being treated like a slut and having me see her like that made the first night with Aaron the best sex she has ever had.

The first night, Monday night, I was kind of whispering cues to him getting him to make her beg for him to fuck her in front of her husband. That was sooo hot, she was literally whimpering and begging “Please fuck me in front of my husband, Aaron please” While he was pounding her I begged her to tell him how much better he fucks her and begging her to tell me she wished I could fuck her like Aaron does loud enough for him to hear and he seem to seriously get off on that.

I’m skipping the details here but he fucked her for hours and filled her with his cumm. I didn’t eat his cumm out of my wife until after he left; I wasn’t ready to do it in front of him yet. Aaron was pretty rough with her Monday night; he was playing with our nooses and the little branding irons I make from metal coat hangers, Danni was covered in little brands and welts from our riding crop, the next morning there was even still a red line around Danni’s neck from the noose. Needless to say we got a little too rough that night but Danni loved every second of it. Danni was too worn out and sore to do it again Tuesday but on Wednesday she was ready for him.

Monday night had aspects of cuckolding but Wednesday night it became a running theme. Wow this is getting long; I’ve masturbated twice since starting to write this haha. If anyone wants to hear about Wednesday night I would be willing to tell what happened. Danni has Monday through Wednesday nights off and I am hoping he fucks her all three nights next week. I’m kind of worried what will happen when Angelica gets back…should prove to be awkward and weird haha.

Attachments

• d&a1small.jpg
    d&a1small.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,658
  • d&a2small.jpg
    d&a2small.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 1,749
  • d&a3small.jpg
    d&a3small.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 1,473
Wednesday

Wednesday

Ouch only one reply out of 200+ views, but one is better than none so thanks scotty :)

Wednesday night started with Aaron coming over as I was lighting candles in the bedroom, so it was a couple minutes before I joined them in the kitchen. When I found them Aaron had Danni up against the back door by her neck with one hand while his other hand was between her legs rubbing her through her pants. Aaron was saying “You want my cock in your mouth don’t you?” Danni groaned and started begging for his cock. Aaron took her by the hair and led her to the bedroom and as they passed me Danni glanced at me…there was pure lust in her eyes.

When Aaron got her to the bedroom he used her hair to force Danni to her knees. “Beg for my cock” he ordered her. Danni looked up into his eyes, “Please may I suck you cock Aaron”. She was undoing his belt, pulling down his pants as she said it; she took his cock in her hands and started nuzzling the head of it against her face, “Please Aaron, I want Bryan to watch your cock sliding into my mouth” He took her hair again and actually shoved his cock down her throat, she was gagging on it. I fully expected her to shove him back as she has always hated the deep throat gagging thing but she actually wrapped her arms around him and let him use her like that.

At this point I knew I needed to get the camera and document this for future masturbation. Our digital camera has a movie option and we have a 30 minute flash card in it. When I got back he was already on top of her pounding my wife like a wild man. I stood in the doorway and started recording my wife being fucked like a slut. She was writhing and arching into him, her voice a desperate whimper “God I love your cock Aaron, you fuck me so much better than Bryan”. “You like him watching you being a slut don’t you”, Aaron asked; hearing that brought her to orgasm as she whimpered “Yes, yes, yes, I’m your slut!”

Aaron turned her over and started fucking her doggie style. I entered the bedroom and knelt on the bed with my face close to Danni’s. She started whimpering when I said “I heard all of that, does it turn you on to tell him he fucks you better than I do?” “Danni just moaned and stared to orgasm again. I ran my hands down her back onto her ass and looked up at Aaron, “You like me fucking your wife?” he asked me. That brought Danni to another intense orgasm before I could answer him. “Please fuck my wife Aaron” I begged him, “I love watching you fuck her better than I do”. Danni was in her own reality by then, I’ve never seen anyone besides me give her multiple orgasms before.

Aaron told me to get under her and eat her pussy while he fucked her. I didn’t even hesitate, and when I got into position Danni was so wet her juices were splashing my face each time he rammed into her. Aaron’s balls were brushing my nose as I licked Danni’s clit. Twice Aaron popped out of her and his cock bumped my nose. Aaron was grunting “You like my cock in your face while I fuck her”, then he was cumming in her and Danni was gasping “Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god” and she came the same time he did. Aaron’s cumm started pouring onto my face and I was so turned on by that point that I swallowed every drop that dripped from my wife’s pussy. Then she turned over and told me to eat her in front of Aaron. I turned over and buried my face between her thighs and started lapping as much of his cumm as I could. He must have cumm a gallon because there seemed to be no end to it.

It was so intoxicating to eat Aaron’s cumm from my wife as he watched. And being under my wife eating her as Aaron fucked her made me feel so submissive. After I had eaten her she asked me if I liked it and of course I said yes, and I was acutely aware of Aaron listening as I said it.

This is the first time I have ever eaten cumm from my wife while her lover watched and had a cock that close to my face; I have to say I liked it a lot. I’m hoping he eventually will allow me to suck his cock and let me guide him into Danni…I want that sooooo badly.

They got dressed then, I was clothed the entire time. We went into the office and plugged the camera into Danni’s computer and watched the videos I had taken. At first there was a lot of commentary and giggling but as the movie went on it slowly became very very quiet.

After it was done playing I suggested to Danni that maybe he should fuck her again. She said, “Oh yeah? You want him to fuck me again?” and I replied “Very much so yes”. She told me she wanted me to beg him, and that I would have to wait in the office jacking off to the movie I had made. I got on my knees and begged Aaron, “Please take my wife to the bedroom and fuck her while I jack off here”. Doing that made me kind of dizzy and fuzzy, it made me so horny so beg for that.

Aaron took my wife by the hand and led her to the bedroom and I heard the bedroom door click shut. I ended up kneeling outside the bedroom door jacking off listening to her moan and beg; I could hear her wetness from where I was. I came so hard that my cumm hit the door. That was the most intense orgasm I have ever had in my life so far.

I have a rule in all this that outside of sex we are as normal as possible. Aaron has been really cool about everything and understands I’m not a submissive cuckold outside the bedroom. That said, I am somewhat worried I may have created a monster. Today is Saturday and Monday is only two days away and I’m wavering whether or not I should attempt the bi thing with Aaron. I think he’d be open to it but maybe that’s going too far. What do you guys think? Oh I’m adding some solo pictures of Danni to this.

Attachments

• bra.jpg
    bra.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 785
  • asssm.jpg
    asssm.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 807
  • smallest face.JPG
    smallest face.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 886
Viewing

Just to let you know that at least you have another person reading your story. Fantastic detail that has got me there too. More please and enjoy Monday

You lucky stiff !!! Go for it, suck his cock !! Bow down and make him ready to fuck your wife, and clean up afterward. I only wish I had the same opportunity that you have.

Thanks for the background. I am and I am sure many are interested in the updates and meetings as they unfold.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ouch only one reply out of 200+ views, but one is better than none so thanks scotty :)

Sorry chamaza - only just got online this week and read it. Fantastic pair of evenings, and very well described.

I would LOVE to use your hot wife the way she likes to be used - and for you to get your enjoyment by watching, listening, and helping. It sounds like you are on your way to being a very well trained Cuckold, and she is a lovely submissive cock-slut for any Master that can handle her.

Tell use more about these nooses and branding irons. It sounds like a long-term scene... Are they exclusively for use on her, or do you like a bit of an endorphin rush as well??

Great photos - keep them coming - I'm thinking of her hot throat around my cock right now :)

Hey guys thanx for the comments and advice :)

Im still really nervous about asking him if I can suck his cock. If he says no I would be so embarresed. I would love to see what its like. I'm still recovering from a head cold which may present a logistical problem lol.

We have been branding each other for years and playing with nooses years longer. Branding does give you an endorphin rush and its alot less painfull than one would imagine.

I use wire coat hangers to make little branding irons, I have made a D for Danni, a K and a B. Im having a hard time making an O and a U. Most of the other letters can be made with straight lines. I have 5 Ds branded on me, the one on the back of my neck hurt alot (I have long hair so its almost always covered) , the rest werent that bad.

I branded Danni with a K for Kyle and a few days later I branded the rest of his name on her. It turned me on so much knowing he saw his name on her when he fucked her and him knowing that I was the one branding his name on her, kind of offering Danni for him to own...and he kind of did. I also have a K on my arm, it made Danni so wet when she branded Kyle's initial on me lol.

Danni loves the noose and choke play, and watching Aaron using the noose on her while she was sucking his cock was amazing. When we lived in Washington (the state) we had a ring anchored in the bedroom ceiling with the noose hanging down. I would tie her hands behind her back with the noose around her neck and slowly pull the rope tighter and tighter until she was just on the tips of her toes.

We had a mishap once when I lifted her competely off the carpet. Some capillaries around her eyes burst from the pressure. She has asked me to do that again but I refused...freaked me out. I strongly recomend against trying it.

I have O-rings mounted on the wall at the head of our bed and on the wall at the foot of our bed and tie-downs attached to the box-spring for hands and feet. I have the rope lengths set so when Danni ties me down with a noose tight around my neck clipped to the o-ring on the wall at the head of the bed and another noose tight...really tight around my balls clipped to the o-ring at the foot of the bed with my hands and feet tied down spread eagle I literally cannot move more than a half inch in any direction.

Then she starts whipping and branding me (heating a knife in a candle then running it down from my chest to my balls) while stroking my erection. There definately is a point when the pain starts to feel very very good lol.

The K

This is the K I branded on her, I branded the rest of his name on her a few days later.

Attachments

• stonerchicksm.jpg
    stonerchicksm.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 864
You guys play more extreme than anyone I've chatted to, but the thought of playing with Danni in that way is very exciting. I'm hard at the idea of her sucking and choking at the same time - it would be very hot to be with someone that was a turn-on to.

That 'K' is BIG. I hope Kyle knew how lucky he was.

I got SO BORED one time (when NONE of my sluts were responding to their emails) that I designed my own 'brand'. My thought was to have a variety of sizes from the small and subtle, to the one that would fill a slim thigh (like a cattle brand).

Here's what a subtle one would look like - I like the idea of the fairy flying up to give my brand a kiss :D

Attachments

• stonerchicksm.jpg
    stonerchicksm.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 568
The physical pain as part of submission is so hot, though I never know if I can do it myself. I love the fantasy though, and thanks for sharing your story. It's truly hot. My wife and I have a close marriage. For the first few years she wouldn't even talk about another man. Part of her conservative upbringing. But she's had another man and is open to more. That makes me so excited! It's all we talk about when we have sex. But we haven't found the second man yet. But when we do, I hope our experience can be half as exciting as yours and I would be a happy man!

Just read your stories chamaza. They are awesome. Your wife is one sexy chick and I would love to be in K's shoes and yours. Keep up the good work. You can mail me at bushlover5@Googlemail.com

Hey Chamza, its been a few months since you posted anything so I hope you are still around. Great story, very hot, love Danni to death(oops with all the rough stuff you guys do I don't want to jinx you) About the bi thing. Personally I think you will like it. Just be sure Danni wants it for you as well. Don't worry about any guy you might suck, your relationship with Danni is all that matters.

Wow, excellent news on your neighbour n wife. Hope it keeps ongoing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back