• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nervous

• Thread starterscaredblonde
  • Start date
I have managed to get thevibtator up my ass. It felt uncomfortable but I did it the past two days and rubbed my pussy while I moved it in and out. It actually made me so horny all day. I let hubby take me on the couch while the kids were sleeping. It felt nasty :oops: Master, I do pretend he has a black cock everytime. I havent gotten a black dildo yet but I pretend... haven't been able to get to my husbands computer eiter.

Wifemaster, I got your mail. You are so black! Thankyou. I am sorry about the mistake on the post. I hope you got the apology. Here is the pussy pic you asked for. I am so wet.

Attachments

• pussy.jpg
    pussy.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 14,124
that's a hot pic, slut. The only thing that would look better would be if a big fat long black cock was buried in your pussy, and those sexy pussy lips were stretched around it Tell us, and everyone else what you're suppose to do every day, and why you're supposed to do it. Make sure you're quite graphic in you're discription of the acts. Make sure you don't forget about getting the pics off your husbands laptop. What are you going to with the pics once you get them, slut? If you have a subscription to Dark Cavern, I want you to go to the classified area (The Meeting Place), and place an ad in the Georgia section. Place several pics in the ad along with a full description of yourself, what you're feeling, what you you want to happen, and what you're looking for. If you don't have a subscription of Dark Cavern, you should get one. The ad will be good advertising, and will liberate you just a little bit more. Don't forget....I still want you to get the big black dildo....

Just remember that every time, and I mean every time you have sex with your husband, you will NEVER think of him. You will never think of him as the person using your body. You will always close your eyes and picture a black man squeezing and sucking on your tits. You will picture a black man eating your pussy, and a black man laying on you, fucking you hard and deep, and a black cock that you'll take into your mouth. What is this exercise all about, slut? What are you mentally and physically preparing yourself for?

Sweet looking pussy. Bet you would look hot with a big black cock sliding in and out of your cunt and mouth. Would like to eat your pussy after it has been fucked. Maybe your husband would like that too.

Look here don't be scare, we don't bite well maybe just a little.You r one fine azz pink toe nice ,real nice.Would love to turn you out and make u my slut for awhile and then let me and the crew gangbang you real slow.Hit me up

YOur apology is accepted Blonde, now show us more of your pussy. I'd love to dump a load of black seed into you and let you scoop it out with your fingers and smear it on your face... You'd do that wouldn't you? :lol:

And your email was very well worded.

where are her pics then?

Am i missing something here, where do you find her pics?

Ragga, you have to register to see pics.

YES

Hubby is out in the yard. Gonna try to get this done. :wink:

Master, everyday I am masturbating thinking of being used as a fuck toy by a black man. I think of being held down and ****** to spread my legs wide, having him shove his fingers into my mouth while he stretches my pussy and bury's his cock inside my pussy. He'll make me tell him how much I want his cock and beg him to leave it inside me. Sometimes he'll hold my hands over my head and fuck my mouth and use my hair as a handle to force his black cock deeper into my throat. I use my dildo and vibrator when I think of these things. I have been sucessful in putting the vibrator up my ass and it is getting more and more comfortable with the feeling.

When I get the pics off my husbands computer I am going to show everybody here them. I hope all thier black cocks get hard and want to fuck me and bend me over.

Master, I haven't thought of my husband sexually since I started posting on this site. The only way I can stay excited is if I think of a black man using me for his pleasure. I know that sooner or later I will have to make my self available to a black man. I am getting ready to get on my knees and suck his cock and do anything he asks of me. I will do it eventually, .... I think.

WifeMaster, thankyou again. Spread open for all your black cocks.

Attachments

• tablrsit.jpg
    tablrsit.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 13,910
You're doing very well, slut. I have every confidence that you'll be getting black cock in your mouth, pussy, and ass in the very near future. The comfortable feelings you're getting in your ass, as you use the dildo in it, are just just telling you it's getting ready to be fucked by a big black cock. Make sure you continue using the dildo in your ass every day, and give it a hard fast workout. From now on, when you're using the dildos in your pussy and ass, I want you to start saying out loud "Black Cock fucking my pussy-Black Cock fucking my ass", and keep repeating it over and over until you've cum. Understood? I still want you to join Dark Cavern, and place an ad in the classified section. You're now beginning to think exclusively of black men when having sex with your dildos, and hubby, which means that you'll soon want the real thing. You've posted pics of yourself naked, and after getting the more explicit pics from hubbs computer, you'll post them also. Tell me why you now feel compelled to post them here where all of us black men will be able to see them? The last pic you posted was beautiful with the exception of one thing. It looks like the pussy of a white woman who has a white hubby. What can you do to make it look more like a black owned pussy? All you now think about is black men and their big cocks, and look who you're having sex with. A white boy. You don't want to be made love to. You want to be restrained and FUCKED ,long and hard, in all 3 holes. You want to be black cock slut, and you won't be happy or satisfied until you are.

Like the way you spread those slutty white thighs... more you black cock *****. Do you want my cum all over your pictures :?:

Hmmm

Show all of your white slut body on that table top, open and spread for a thick black cock to stretch your mouth or pussy. BTW, you still owe me remember... I want a clear picture of that tight virgin asshole. Do it slut.

You better not be stopping on us now, slut. Your mouth, ass, and pussy were meant to be used by black men, and you have to see to it that they are. You'd better be stretching your white pussy and ass, everyday, in preparation for the big black cocks that you now crave to fuck you. As far as your ass goes, when it starts feeling comfortable with the little vid, then start using the bigger jelly dildo in it. It might hurt at first, but just remember that the goal is to get it stretched out, and big enough for BBC. I hope that you haven't given up that fine white ass to your hub. Who do you want to take your ass cherry? When you go out, do you find yourself checking out the brothas? Does your pussy get wet thinking of what they're carrying in their pants? You're meant to be a BBC slut, and you have to prepare yourself mentally as well as physically. Keep us up to date on what you're doing to get ready for us...We're still waiting for the new pics, girl.

Still Practicing...

I'm still training my ass. Maybe I'll start using the Jelly next week, with lots and lots of lube. The vibrator goes in much easier. If my husband knew he would die, I rarely even let him put his finger in there, except on special occassions.

It has been getting harder to pretend with my husband, he is just to gentle and caring to use me the way I want to be made love to. If he is pinching my nipples I'll put my hand over his and really squeeze and twist it to try and let him know to be a little rougher, but he hasn't responded.

Here is the whole pic, sorry for the cropping. I feel really dirty and slutty showing you. Also, am I too skinny? I have seen other girls carrying some weight seem to get better responses ... Do black men like chubby women more? I could probably gain some weight if I tried.

Attachments

• spread.jpg
    spread.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 13,569
You'd better still be training your ass. Very soon, a BBC will be fucking it, so it would be a good idea to be ready. Start using the jelly dildo in your ass as soon as possible. When the vib started getting easier, you should have started using the dildo. You would love a little pain, so get the jelly in there. What are you using to stretch your fine little white pussy? It definitely needs some stretching too. Just remember to fuck both of your holes hard, deep and fast, just as one of us would do with our BBC's.

You said "the way I want to be made love to". Do you want to be Made Love To, or would you rather be used, abused, and fucked like the little white slut you want to be????

You feel dirty and slutty showing us your naked white body because you want to turn us on and make our BBC's hard lusting for you. Do you want to feel even dirtier and sluttier? Then post a pic showing your face. Show us your mouth that will soon have it's lips stretched around a black cock, trying to force it way down your throat. Your face will be fucked just as your ass and pussy will be. Give it up, bitch. You'll be turned soon enough, and hooked on black cock, so you might as well show, all of your future prespective black studs, what you look like. Why hide behind a veil of modesty now. You've been ******* to the world, slut.....You're committed now.....

You gain one fucking ounce, and I will personally whip your fucking ass. You have cute little titties, beautiful legs, and a gorgeous round ass. Leave everything just the way they are. Understand?

Let me see you pinch those nipples up tight you little black cock slut. Pinch them hard!

I THINK THIS LIL WHITE SLUT NEEDS TO BE BROKEN IN BY A GROUP OF BIG BLACK COCKS AND SHOWN WHAT WE CAN DO TO HER

Come on, slut... Give it up. The need, want, and desire is there. You can't even pretend anymore with hub, because he won't rough you up like you need. You're submissive and need a big Dominent black man to break you in, train you, and convert you from a good little white wife, that you're attempting to hold on to, to the nasty little black cock slut that is screaming within you, to be let out to grow and flourish. What do you want more then anything, bitch? Tell all of us black men what you want to become. Tell us what you were born to be.

I want you to contact Cindy, and set up a date when you can get together with her and her black bf. That would be the easiest way to be broken in. This will allow you to learn of your hunger for more and more BBC, and bolster your nerve to begin seeking out black men on your own.

Don't ever forget the jelly dildo. Use it one or more times every day in both of your holes.

Post a pic showing your face, slut. Show all of us black men what you look like. Show us the face of a white woman who begs to become a black cock slut, and is proud of it.

Don't be concerned about the responses, slut. Do you realize that this thread has be viewed almost 4500 times. Do you ever think of all the BBC's that have gotten hard looking at your white naked slut body?. Just because a lot of black men don't post a response, it doesn't mean they don't desire to use you.

Blonde your a needy white slut. I want you to stop fucking your husband. It shouldn't be to hard for you, you don't really enjoy it anyway. Stop fucking him, and stop sucking him. Make any excuses to him that you want. If you want to give him a hand job then make sure you ask the Dark Cavern for permission. Sorry Blonde but your husband doesn;t deserve your pussy. That pussy is reserved for black cocks only now. If you want fucked you;ll have to find a real black cock to fill your white pussy, ass, and mouth with seed.

Are you going to fuck your husband anymore.... Say It Blonde!

I just had to say that I agree with "darkman". Of course cutting hubby off immediately might cause you problems with getting the big black cocks you desperately need, but you don't want or need hubs white dick Your mission is to give up your fine white pussy to only black men, and that will mean hub will no longer get your mouth or pussy. If cutting him off right now would inhibit you getting black cock, which is your prime objective, then I would suggest something a little different. Start weaning hub off the 2 holes he's been using. If he's fucking you 2 or 3 times a week, then cut it back to once a week. Then only give it up twice a month, then once a month, and finally nothing. "darkman" is also correct about you having to ask permission from the Dark Cavern. Each day you will get on here, and ask us black men whether you can have sex with your white bread hubby that day. I hope that's perfectly clear. Do you understand what you're to do? Who does your mouth, pussy, and ass belong to now, slut?

Users who are viewing this thread