• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nervous

• Thread starterscaredblonde
  • Start date
Cum on blonde slut, tell us what happened.

I did on the other thread...

again :wink:

hi

nice pic I am in GA too. See my yahoo. for contact

Good girl

Your a very sexy white girl and I would love to see some pics of you with black men.

I live in Duluth, GA

I love your sexy post, if you are serious, you may hit me on yahoo messenger at mlow7920. and maybe we can be secretive about getting together if you near by.

I will be waiting to hear from you. Unless you are really scared to follow thru with you plans

nice story

Whatever happened to scaredblonde? Did she finally go through with getting a black cock or was this just fanasty to her?

kickeunner said:
Whatever happened to scaredblonde? Did she finally go through with getting a black cock or was this just fanasty to her?

You gotta be kidding me. Scared blonde was a guy pretending to be a 'scared blonde'. As far as I could see, she never got those 'revealing' pics from hubby's laptop, she enever showed herself using her 'toys', she never showed anything close to her face and if anyone with more than two literate brain cells goes back and reads 'her' posts with any sort of objectivity it's plain to see that 'her' comments paralleled the fantasy ideas of just about every guy in this forum.

The FIRST hint should have been the graphic depictions she gave. Most women simply don't write that way. Second hint was her SAYING she used 'her' toys but nobody ever saw them, right? All her photos were pretty generic. And her 'friend' named 'Cindy' - maybe she never heard from 'Cindy' was 1- 'Cindy' never existed; or 2- Cindy figured this was a GUY. Oh yeah, I'm sure all that 'she' said aroused quite a few members here - 'she' seemed to know just what to say, right? And 'she' would write while hubby is in the shower? C'mon...There's nothing wrong with posting a photo w/o the face, true. But 'hers' were ALL the same...and then, suddenly, no more pics. I wonder if anyone on here felt like they'd been 'had'?? My money would be on the idea this was a guy with a collection of photos he'd gotten somewhere, limited in number so they all had to seem similar in nature and when he finally ran out and surely couldn't get more from a non-existent 'hubby', there were a few posts with NO photos and then, finally, the masquerade couldn't be carried further.

One simple way to guarantee photos are from who they say WHEN they say is to simply ask for some 'date' shown on the photo. Anyone (female) genuinely interested, would surely comply.

lol you got had!

I definetely have to agree with Scottybo on this one.

scaredblonde said:
I am going to try to put the vibrator in my ass tomorrow while hubby is away at work. I am afraid it will hurt but i am going to do it.
No worries Blonde. Looks like you could get a bus up that asshole

Very nice i definatley like where are you located..
Would love to meet up with you and have some great fun sweetie new york chocolate male here get at me parot24@yahoo.com..

scaredblonde said:
I live in GA. I'm 33y/o, 110 lbs, and married for 12 years. I lost my virginity in my senior year in high school. (late bloomer)
My heart was pounding so hard when I started this post. I thought it would come out of my chest. But I am so excited too...? I keep getting on the computer to see if anything happened here.

Damn I wish I was close enough to take that twat. I have 8'3" of BBC.:lick:

Users who are viewing this thread