New BBC Sissy Subliminal Trainer

• Thread startersubcd4doms
  • Start date
Wow that video is hot,After watching I want to suck BBC. These subliminal videos are awesome.

HI, thanks again Nuances. My wife's boyfriend 3 yrs older than we were and big Black and her boss (44 when we met him, white) really knew how to bring me into this. He had hireed her away from her waittress job in college. They got us sucking anybody who needed a blow job. I did not know that they were also training me-subliminally- to CRAVE Black Cock. WWe were considered fully trained when we were 19/20. Her boss had vasectomy and talked me into getting one in 1989. We married late in 1992 having had my first sex with female in early 1992.
Tell me what else you would like to hear..
luc, MsGary

Nuances,
I upgraded my system and can now REALLY hear the sound track on your subliminal. It is amazing. The best on here. thanks so much/
luv, MsGary

Big Jim is now my Black Master , he has completely taken over my life. And I am loving it. He tool over my body and then my mind. And now my life and finances are also in his hands. His 12.5 inch owns me too. He was my wife's boss (formerly her co-worker). He got interested in me be fore she and I even got married. But on Monday he made me give him all the cash I had on me. More like token since ice was only about 80 $. But now I have to ask hism for everything I need and even to have something to eat. If he decides my meal will be black cum, sperm and semen that is wha tI get. I can only take him in ceratin posisitions but he says he will fix that too. He is retired and 67 yr old . I am 47 so there is also a daddy daughter point of view.

HI Nuances, thanks to you two of my favorite vids are on same thread. I also took the white boi pledge as I looked at my pic from 20 or 25 years ago. I do not know if that was before or after Army but It sure looked like my High school boyfriend with me. WE stuck together until I was 20 and then he got interested in girls. Even getting my wife pregnant for our son Erik. I also like that pic cuz it shows my dick about half average size and balls the same. About half average so that my whole package is about the same size as one average black testicle. Kind of turns me on. Of course I have been living the white boy pledge I think ever since before it was written. So my looks can be something Black men can be proud of. Most like my personality and character too. Thanks again friend. OH the other pic you sent of the gUrl models, the 4 of them so femme but also very healthy dicks. I sure hope they are TOPS!
luv and thank your Nuances, msGary prob should have gone with missGary

more

MsGary said:
HI Nuances, thanks to you two of my favorite vids are on same thread. I also took the white boi pledge as I looked at my pic from 20 or 25 years ago. I do not know if that was before or after Army but It sure looked like my High school boyfriend with me. WE stuck together until I was 20 and then he got interested in girls. Even getting my wife pregnant for our son Erik. I also like that pic cuz it shows my dick about half average size and balls the same. About half average so that my whole package is about the same size as one average black testicle. Kind of turns me on. Of course I have been living the white boy pledge I think ever since before it was written. So my looks can be something Black men can be proud of. Most like my personality and character too. Thanks again friend. OH the other pic you sent of the gUrl models, the 4 of them so femme but also very healthy dicks. I sure hope they are TOPS!
luv and thank your Nuances, msGary prob should have gone with missGary

and a new link for you dear:
http://www.xvideos.com/video4666509/sissy_black_cock_submission_slideshow

Yes, that last one sure makes me want to be a "GOOD GIRL"
Thanks again for all your work to get want we need to see and read and for getting it TO us.
Love, MsGary
ps I have earned some vacation and will be getting a fre trrip to the islands where wht bois are getting bred (hopefully) by black MEN's

The Shower sissy video is almost like my own story. Also one of the posts that is attached is something I need to watch regularly. Thank you again Nuits49. Vacation is great. I AM getting fucked every day. I am the favorite of a few men here.

Jedi Cowboy and mwdad, thank for your welcome back for me. Hard to get laptop plugged in here but I will keep posting notes .
Love, MsGary Missgary

HI ALL, did you see my latest posts on other threads?

Help us find them please sweet MsGary

OH kool, thanks for asking. You can search me and look for allmy posts or all my threads. But my latest update was on sissy in service. And of course you know that i love the sissy toons, especially when they are based on me ---my looks and/or my experiences. No one has denied it , btw---and I know that Uncle Sickey like my looks, he sure likes to exxaggerrate though. y'know, I never had boobs like my mom's (HH cup) and never plan to. Sure would like to go DD or DDD. Also my sports---lots of swimmers and tennis players in the sissy toons and of course I went straight in the Army from high school.
Love MsGary oh---my most recent is "Cissy in service" Sure was GREAT chatting the other day mwdad.

and here more for dayly entertainement!!!
http://eu-st.********.com/xembed_test2.swf

I cannot believe how much i enjoy the shower sissy vid. It really is just like what actually happened to me. In the showers at school. And the pool and showers at the YMCA. And at Y camp. Somehow I never had to pay to go to camp either. At one camp they had a "spirit stick". Somehow any given person would earn the honor of keeping it for a day or two. I can't believe I said it out loud but I said It Looks Like a Dildo. A college age young man heard me and said "Ain't Nothing like the Real Thing!"
I sure enjoy the sissy videos that this one leads to also. And Isabella (the woman speaking on the 'shower sissy') is in several Straight video shorts too.
luv and thanks Nuits49. Luv to All, MissGary