• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New bull near Manchester and leeds

• Thread starterYorkscock
  • Start date

Yorkscock

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 21, 2022
Hey am a bull and based between Manchester and Leeds and looking for regular fun with the right couple/wife/girl friend……..who am I kidding I just love fun with someone else’s girl lol

• Love
Reactions: hikawade, beachstone and MajorHorner
Yorkscock said:
Hey am a bull and based between Manchester and Leeds and looking for regular fun with the right couple/wife/girl friend……..who am I kidding I just love fun with someone else’s girl lol
Same objectives, same catchment area, older targets 😀😀 Would love a foursome with a mother and daughter or swap you younger for older aged contacts? 💦💦

Reactions: Yorkscock
I actually enjoy older couples as well one of the best cuck couples I ever had on a regular basis they where in their late 60s

Reactions: MajorHorner
Yorkscock said:
I actually enjoy older couples as well one of the best cuck couples I ever had on a regular basis they where in their late 60s
SIGH
But not all older couples prefer younger bulls, so there’s still cunt and twat around for we Senior. Bulls.
Fancy a meeting to discuss tactics and strategies?
If so PM me.
OK
MH

Users who are viewing this thread