• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New candaulist

• Thread starterCumslut
  • Start date

Cumslut

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 21, 2022
Hey everybody. Im a 24 year old marine corps vet with a 28 year old personal cum dumpster, and a hard on for getting people off with my wife. She is my dirty ***** and she loves when men jerk off to her photos. Nice to meet you all, and we look forward to seeing the loads she can help you blow ;) if people seem interested, we will post more photos sometime ;)

Screenshot_20220421-155102_Gallery.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Jambon, hikawade, VDimitrof and 14 others
Keep posting, welcome aboard... let's see some more of you too ;)

Reactions: Cumslut
Cumslut said:
Hey everybody. Im a 24 year old marine corps vet with a 28 year old personal cum dumpster, and a hard on for getting people off with my wife. She is my dirty ***** and she loves when men jerk off to her photos. Nice to meet you all, and we look forward to seeing the loads she can help you blow ;) if people seem interested, we will post more photos sometime ;)

Love to come on her

Reactions: Cumslut and Milkymilf
Cumslut said:

Pm me

Reactions: hikawade, whrmstr and Milkymilf

Users who are viewing this thread