• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

new couple here

• Thread starterPGH15205
  • Start date

PGH15205

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 24, 2008
hey all you guys and gals. we're a new couple posting for the first time here. I'm 34 and she is 29. I'm your average guy, with a few extra pounds here and there. She is a good catholic girl who stands all of 5'1 and is 110lbs with shoes on. She's very petite, size 5 shoe, and looks great in my opinion.

i, the husband, have been working on introducing my wife to more kinky things for years now. she is quite the sex fiend, she was/is very reluctant to introduce an outsider to the equation.

After about 5 years I finally managed to get her into a MFM situation. The guy was a former coworker of mine who had brought it up years before and I finally managed to persuade her, with the help of some alcohol (some being the key word ;). Once she got over the initial shyness it went great and he was slight more aggressive with her than she'll let me be, and it was very arousing for all.

I've brought up the idea of some interracial fun as the idea makes me very excited. She is less than enthused but has said she is open to at least exploring it. I believe the "word" on black men being very well "hung" has her nervous being as little as she is. Anybody with experience in the area please give us some feedback. Personally I'd like to see a black guy overpower her and screw her brains out, but that's just me :)

Here is a pic of us and several of her. Give me some feedback and let me know what you think.

PGH Couple

Reactions: Milkymilf
33-36 mwc

same boat...
send you an private message...have yahoo?
messenger is jpm1515

here she is

pic attached

Attachments

• Lisa pics2 006.jpg
    Lisa pics2 006.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 4,429
Reactions: TellHerHowHotSheIs, DaveJ and LibertineDevil
She's totally cute. And we hope your dreams come true.

I can help

If you need some help...let me know.

I think you already know one ingredient, alcohol! What if you arranged something at a hotel as a birthday present?

Where are you guys located, I'd love to get up her.

tysoncotton316 said:
Where are you guys located, I'd love to get up her.

we're outside pittsburgh

ohio mwc

just sent u a private message, check it out

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome folks. wish you all the best

she is very very sexy, if you ever visit the philly pa area look me up...

my recommendation - alcohol and dancing - give her a safe way to get close, let black men talk sexy to her and grind their cocks up against her, she will get so hot she will want it

If you are ever down south, let's see....

PGH - what a beautiful wife you have! Do you wish to become a cuckold or a swinger? want to be denied while your wife has black lovers? PLease keepp us updated

Thanks for all the good comments. No luck so far, but I've met a few people here who can hopefully change that. I'll keep you updated :) Here's a new pic we had taken in November. Take care all.

black male her ein Pittsburgh, look me up & we can chat.

yahoo: showtimejs
AIM jssst37

or send me a message on here

Nice to meet you guys. I faced a similar situation with my wife. Took over 4 years to convince her to do *anything* and now I've shared her twice and she's loved both times. So hard work does pay off!

Good luck to ya. Here's my gal:

You pick

Pick a guy who does not have a huge cock the first time. Then if she likes it she can decide how large she wants.

Hey guys...when you are ready give me a shout. I would love to meet you guys at TJs in Harrisburg or help you to plan a small private party here in the MD/DC area. I belong to a few groups and know some great professional guys that could make your fantasy a reality.

Users who are viewing this thread