• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

new cuckold from France

do you think I should...

• suggest her to use me as her servant in front of him ?

Votes: 19 20.0%
  • propose to have me locked in a chastity device ?

Votes: 15 15.8%
  • agree to be taken the way she chooses with her strap on ?

Votes: 26 27.4%
  • suggest her to make me her sissy ?

Votes: 35 36.8%

• Total voters

Audreyronde

New around here...
Beloved Member
We are a french married couple and have been living together for 12 years. I had been dreaming of becoming a cuckold for years in secret, until I recently started to speak more openly with my wife about it. She didn't like the idea at first, but I eventually came to repeat my fantasies over and over until she lost her temper and decided to spend an evening away from home.

She arranged a rendez-vous with an old friend of her, and had a nice evening. So next time I repeated my desire, she decided that I needed a real lesson. She warned me that the day after, I will have to stay home with the kids while she would go out for the whole night with her friend. I watched her as she dressed up for her evening, and I was shivering as I noticed that she didn't wear anything under her dress. She had never done this before with me.

She left me for the whole night, and when she came back at noon the day after, she was obviously both tense and happy. I asked her what she had done, and she admitted that she had sex with her friend, and told me that she would do it again every week from now on. Since I had welcomed her home with flowers and a loving smile, she said that I could watch as she would take a shower, but without touching her.

Ever since that day, she usually leaves home twice a week for the whole night. She never gives me details about what she does, but I know that she spends the night with her friend, since she never wears anything under her dress on these evenings when she leaves.

And every morning when she gets back, I welcome her with flowers and a nice breakfast, then I get to watch her as she washes. I am not allowed to touch her anymore -except kisses-, but she lets me masturbate in front of her...providing that i don't come. She continues to let me take pictures of her, but she tells me that she doesn't want me to make love with her any more.

The things which embarass me are that I know her friend, and that he knows that I am aware of the situation. Also, I am getting so tense and full of desire, since I am not allowed to come, that I am beginning to develop ideas and fantasies. For example, I sometime daydream about being her servant, or their servant, and at least getting some attention...

Recently, she has asked me if I was ok to let her fuck me with a strap-on, and I was delighted to oblige. I hope things will continue this way...

here is a couple of her pictures, so you can admire my beloved wife

I like girls with a smile on their face. A beauty like that must have a servant. But once in a while she should also fuck this servant otherwise the guy might get blue balls.

Myself I love to hear the details of my wife's encounters. We are different tho as we make love after she has been used by another man. That is when our sex is the best. I have written stories of her encounters of which most I have attented.
Cjack
www.dayplayer.com

A proposition for Vigo

You have a very sexy wife.

Here is a pic of my wife at Rabodanges near Putanges-Pont-Ecrepin on the river Orne. I have posted it because I think I recognise the place your picture was taken. I am a keen rock climber, and I tend to notice rock structures lol . Although I expect there are many other places that look like that.
Am I right?

Well Vigo you are mistaken. The pics were taken in the south of France. Your wife is beautiful...do you trade her pictures ?

sexual denial

You have a very sexy wife.
She should treat you as you wish to be treated. If you find sexual denial exciting then go with the flow.

You appear to be enjoying the way she is acting, and she is playing the part of a cuckoldress very well, so relax and enjoy it. I personally would like a lot more information on what she had been doing with her friend, if I was in your position.

You are right, I do find very arousing the fact that she doesn't allow me to touch her. I think that she refrains from giving me details because she thinks it will be more excruciating for me to have to imagine things, possibly worse than what the reality may be...

Vigo's wife

Thank you for the complement.

Your wife is also very beutiful, and I also see she is a climber too :)
Would be great to follow her up the rock face one day lol

I will be posting plenty of pictures in this thread
http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5123
As will her BF if you are interested in seeing more of her.

Vigo your wife is beautiful, and I think you are lucky to have a her bull writing about her. I would love to be in a similar situation. Especially since you know what they are doing together.

I would like to have Audrey post her story here, so I can read what she is telling all the world, and learn what her bull does with her...

Last edited by a moderator:
audrey ronde...she is simply beautiful...where are you in france? l live in france and would love to serve her, you or her bulls in any way you wish. i can email photos of me if you like...bises

a meeting ?

audrey ronde...she is simply beautiful...where are you in france? l live in france and would love to serve her, you or her bulls in any way you wish. i can email photos of me if you like...bises

theirslave, thank you for the proposition, send me a message so we can see what you look like ? I don't know what she will decide, as you can guess I'm not the one who decides...

Well it's saturday morning, and she just left for the day. I watched her as she prepared for her lover, with a lovely dress, and absolutely nothing underneath. She kissed me goodbye and told me that she had decided that she will cuckold me forever... I am in pain and in love at the same time, yet so happy about being a cuckold...and she does seem to like it that way, so I guess things will continue ...

Audreyronde...

Wonderful pics, thank you for sharing your story with us.

I'm a 32 yo man from Belgium, Brussels.

If you are fine with a more direct contact, please get in touch via e-mail address nomprenom66@hotmail.com

Greets,

Nicolas

further ordeal

My wife returned home last saturday with new plans for me. First, she told me that she had met a second lover, whom she will also see on a regular basis. She announced that she will thus be away from home approximately 3 times a week.

Second, she told me that she agreed that I should have some pleasure sometimes...but not with my dick anymore. Thats means that from now on, I am not allowed to masturbate. Instead I must ask her permission to use a butt plug.

So now I am learning to enjoy being filled up, in front of her or on my own...it is quite humiliating I think to have to ask my wife to hand me the plug, then to insert it inside me in front of her.

new cuck in france

voluntere to have your cock and balls cut off in front of her lover and a pussy put in in place. be her real bitch for her, her girl friend, her lesbian lover.:D

new cuck in france

voluntere to have your cock and balls cut off in front of her lover and a pussy put in in place. be her real bitch for her, her girl friend, her lesbian lover.:D

The summer is coming to an end, and I have made some progress.
First, I am getting used to having to ask permission to use a butt plug to pleasure myself, since I am not allowed to masturbate any more.
Second, my wife is considering locking me in chastity.

Of course she still sees her two lovers on a regular basis and even stays away some nights (like this one).

I am still only allowed to admire her, and sometimes to pleasure her with my fingers or my tongue, and that is always a deep joy for me.

Tonight my wife is taking me with her in town, she told me to prepare for a big surprise... I will tell you what happened when I get back

If you let her penetrate you with a strap-on....you should put your panties on and just accept you are a sissy cuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back