• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New From Tennessee

Such a beautiful pussy! And gorgeous nipples
So beautiful, glad your husband shares you. Enjoy yourslf. I used to share my wife, loved seeing her get fucked. She could not get enough cock. She loved 3 somes MMF, We had a friend that would come over a few times a month. She asked us both if we could get both of our cocks in her pussy. We tried it, and did, and she went fucking wild cumming so many times she started giggling. That was years ago. Now, we are older ands She does not fuck anymore. So, enjoy yourself while you can.

So beautiful, glad your husband shares you. Enjoy yourslf. I used to share my wife, loved seeing her get fucked. She could not get enough cock. She loved 3 somes MMF, We had a friend that would come over a few times a month. She asked us both if we could get both of our cocks in her pussy. We tried it, and did, and she went fucking wild cumming so many times she started giggling. That was years ago. Now, we are older ands She does not fuck anymore. So, enjoy yourself while you can.
Mmmm I definitely will enjoy myself, what you and your friend did sounds incredible!!

Here are a few nude

007 (3).JPG
06A7E59E-28D0-42DB-81DF-C3CD161BDD12.jpeg
206.JPG
Beautiful body, bet shes a hell of a fuck🤩😈

Users who are viewing this thread

Back