• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New game available - Slots ********

• Thread starterbstrp
  • Start date
GFtoShare said:
Lost mine a few days ago. Has been stripped 67 times so far, with 2 days 6 hours to go on her ********.

Let's see if we can get her to 100 times stripped!

Slots ********

Good work gentlemen! She has hit 85! Just 15 more to go!

If she makes it to 100 before her time runs out, I will add every pic in the gallery to my media here.

Go get her!

Reactions: slaveofmyown
Pretty fun game, just losthttps://bstrp.*******/cuck/?p=5BSq3Bev

Reactions: twosouthcarolina
coyotevirus said:
She's at 102

I just checked - you are correct!

Will upload as promised!

GFtoShare said:
I just checked - you are correct!

Will upload as promised!

Its done, enjoy! Thanks to those who put her over the top!

what i a fun game to play

Just a note of caution....the site/game has no privacy policy, no terms of use, no guarantee or even suggestion that the photos will be deleted, or what happens to the photos if you win. If you are having a great time uploading risky photos when you are sure you are going to win, or that they will just be on show in a gallery for 10 mins, just bear in mind that the photos you upload are stored on the server of someone who has only made a single post on this forum who could simply harvest the pics and sell/dump online somewhere else.

Not saying its not safe, just be careful.

If you are happy with that then play on :)

Reactions: slaveofmyown, WisHotWife, Tekish and 3 others
Sexy game, though a little addictive!
Slots ********

ninebyninety said:
Not saying its not safe, just be careful.

As a general rule of thumb: If you are not comfortable with the possibility of pictures being on the Internet, please don't play any ******** game! Honestly, IMHO this applies everywhere, regardless of privacy or terms of use.

One other note: currently the game is run by just me, so also keep that in mind. I'm not always around 24/7 to moderate. So far this hasn't been a big issue with this game, or the game this spun off of, and I really don't want it to be. Use the simulation mode of this game, where no picture uploads are needed, if you aren't certain about the risks. It's what it's there for.

This game was spun off of Battleship ********, which is a webcam / phone camera based (mostly... the "opponent game" mode allows picture uploads) self-******** game (although a 2 player mode was added recently). This game was started in July 2020, and contains a similar version of slots (but largely revolves around battleship). This side of the game currently is more developed; it actually has (out-of-date :) ) instructions which do contain a privacy policy, which applies here as well. To summarize: I do log technical data (IP addresses), and pictures are stored server-side while any galleries are up. Pictures are removed from the server if you win, and when the pictures are expired. No data is shared with third party services.

• Love
Reactions: Che, seacuck, ninebyninety and 3 others
lost again

Lost my wife and ex-gf!

I am playing the hardcore version. I hope my wife does not get ******* again for 24 hours.

Will you be smart enough to win Jay's wife Jennifer?
Battlestrip ********

Cdpas said:
Smqrt game, shame it requests camera pic instead of loaded ones

I'll see if I can look into a version for this side that uses loaded pictures...

Reactions: RobsG and Cdpas
Good game playing now

Lost my wife for the first time to such a dare - Slots ********

Tempting.. will have to try this...

I tried simulation mode, think I'm gonna try my luck with pics now

Slots ******** will play now and lost my wife *******

Last edited: