• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New game available - Slots ********

• Thread starterbstrp
  • Start date
Show her how you use her!
Slots ********

wife show ********

Anyone wanna play

Slots ********

Slots ********

Slots ********

Slots ********

slots machine is fun but way dangerous!

• Love
Reactions: willngtobcuc, ZudlyZooright, CrystalLane and 1 other person
Slots ********

Reactions: julietMevans
I see lots of 1, 2 pictures losses there. Wondering how it can happen to lose so few in a slots or battleship game.

ZudlyZooright said:
So... Which one is you or did you win... Again LOL 🤣🤣🤣
glad to say I won again :)

• Haha
Reactions: ZudlyZooright
Couokies said:
because the game is very looonnnnng to play
Is this to say that if you get disconnected during the game, for whatever the reason, you'll then be *******?

Zerbad said:
Is this to say that if you get disconnected during the game, for whatever the reason, you'll then be *******?
If you get disconnected or hit the back button the game deletes. If you look at the menu of the battlship game you will find an option to ****** your pics. You can do that anytime with any amount. You can also add pics anytime.

You will also see that some guys are too ignorant to understand and follow directions.

lots of new very nice exposures on there at the moment, perhaps not the luckiest time to play right now

• Haha
Reactions: ZudlyZooright, Zerbad and slimhungkink
Iamgemzhub said:
If you get disconnected or hit the back button the game deletes. If you look at the menu of the battlship game you will find an option to ****** your pics. You can do that anytime with any amount. You can also add pics anytime.
I must admit I've never had a look at this menu during a battleship game.
Thank you!

anyone playing now?

Who's teasing with one pic?
Slots ********
Need to see more of this hottie

Anyone wanna play battleship?

Users who are viewing this thread