• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New game available - Slots ********

• Thread starterbstrp
  • Start date
  • #1,402
Have played this before, would love to play this where somebody tells me the configuration to use when playing

• #1,403
Lost
Slots ********

• Love
Reactions: pantyguy and Feltmeyer
  • #1,405
Anyone want to play ?

• #1,406
play what???

• #1,408

Slots ********

Reactions: pantyguy
  • #1,410
  • #1,411

Slots ********

Reactions: Richduckie and pantyguy
  • #1,412
  • #1,413

Slots ********

• #1,414
Anyone up for a battleship dice game? Modification - you get one pip per inch, so at just under 5, I would roll a d5, rounding up. OK, no takers at the moment. PM me if you are interested in a game with this modification.

Last edited:
  • #1,415
Anyone up for a battleship dice game? Modification - you get one pip per inch, so at just under 5, I would roll a d5, rounding up.

Slots ********

• #1,416

Slots ********

• #1,417
Anyone up for a battleship dice game? Modification - you get one pip per inch, so at just under 5, I would roll a d5, rounding up. PM for a link.

• #1,418
Anyone up for a battleship dice game? I am stoned and caged and need to play a game to get the keys.
PM for a link.

Optional Modification - you get one pip per inch, so at just under 5, I would roll a d5, rounding up.

• #1,419
larbee said:
Anyone for a game ?
I am up for dice. My wife is on the slots game for 6 more days.