• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Girl Around Here.

• Thread starterdrtwfe
  • Start date
Holy Shit Batgirl! Sideways or strait up, you are incendiary!

Sexy Lady :)

Nice, love your pics and post ... u know u've got several hard throbbing cocks here that would enjoy hours of passionate, wild, uninhibited sex with u ... my cock is hard just looking at ur pics ... can only imagine what how good it would be to feel ur nice pussy and taste ur sweet cum, would enjoy being at the Y at feeling ur body respond and tasting ur nice pussy ... would enjoy seeing pics of u jilling

keep them cumin

Damn girl, you go ahead and get as naughty as you like. You so fine!

My my you are a hot one!

I hope everyone likes red.... I finally had time last night to take some new pictures.

If these go over well I get some good pms to masturbate too I will continue uploading. I promise I took some dirty ones :)

Attachments

• IMG_5961.jpg
    IMG_5961.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 945
  • IMG_5962.jpg
    IMG_5962.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 1,085
All is fair in cucking and hotwifing, so the story goes. You're sure hubby would not be or is not into this?

Is that a wedding pic behind you?

Wow! Tan, white, and red, beautiful!

Hey gorgoues

You are beautiful

Your smile tells me you are very hot. Your eyes say you are a real sexual woman MILF with capital letters

Readdy to JO with some nasty pictures. Shoot!! I will too

You are so beautiful!! I can't wait to see more pictures of you... especially the dirtier ones!! :p I think it's very hot that you're being naughty without your husband's knowledge. Tell me, does that make it hotter for you, like doing it behind his back makes you feel like such a bad girl? Because I have to say, if you were my wife you wouldn't have to do this behind my back you could do this right out in the open with my blessing and encouragement!!!! But I just wonder if it would be less hot for you if you had your husband's consent. Not that I give a shit... kepp posting those shots!!!

You want something to rub yourself to? When I get a chance I'll see what I can do.

Tell us a few of your likes and dislikes - it makes our writing better ;) Any no-go areas or themes?

LOVELY new photos and I'll be looking out for more of that stunning smile - and everything else that goes with it :D

Your original post asking if we would like to see more WAS a trick question right? Goodness Girl....You ROCK!

monitaur said:
Is that a wedding pic behind you?

shhh... Maybe ;)

No my husband does not know about this and I doubt he would be interested.

Nope write away anything you want and as dirty as you want. There will be more pics today :)

Lordy--You are beautiful. I can just imagine being married to you and having you come home with a present for me to clean up and finish you up for the night.

I love your post!

Yay more pictures!!!

As always I am loving the dirty messages. They get me nice hot and bothered at work :)

Attachments

• IMG_5966.jpg
    IMG_5966.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 586
  • IMG_5968.jpg
    IMG_5968.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 817
How about some black too?

I still have more naughty ones. If you send me nice and dirty (please be as dirty as you want) pm's I will send you back some of them...

I need plenty of material to finger myself to tonight while hubby is away ;)

Attachments

• IMG_5872.jpg
    IMG_5872.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 732
  • IMG_5873.jpg
    IMG_5873.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 636
  • IMG_5874.jpg
    IMG_5874.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 754
  • IMG_5875.jpg
    IMG_5875.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 788
Really want you for a week or more. Ur so fuckin' hot!

Would like to fuck you in your wedding dress.

Users who are viewing this thread