• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Girl Around Here.

• Thread starterdrtwfe
  • Start date

drtwfe

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 5, 2011
Hello just joined today...

I am a married girl, who has been thinking I would maybe like to become a bit more naughty.

Any interest in seeing more pictures?

Attachments

• IMG_5931.jpg
    IMG_5931.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 3,104
Mmm, you look lovely. I'm sure I could find some naughty things to do together....

definitely interested in seeing more!! are those hand prints on your hips :cool:

defiantly interested.

pizzaboy said:
definitely interested in seeing more!! are those hand prints on your hips :cool:

Nope they are tan lines from my bathing suit.

I am debating putting up some more interesting pictures. It feels so dirty I love it!

Such a tease ;) Lots more are needed hehe

Haha ok one more for now... Perhaps later I will get the camera and tripod out Hubby works late tonight ;)

I think I need lots of dirty messages to masturbate too though for that to happen :)

Attachments

• IMG_5942.jpg
    IMG_5942.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 1,416
Keep it going sexy. I want to see some more of that smooth skin....I got a super thick 9" waiting for you

Keep those pics coming our way to keep our hard cocks happy!

I am still at work, and I swear I am sitting here with my legs crossed I am already so wet.

I will do a little photoshoot tonight.

This is all so intoxicating. I appreciate the messages I already got through pm. Please send more so I can finger myself reading through them later :)

I attached the only other one I have at work.

Attachments

• IMG_5939.jpg
    IMG_5939.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 1,547
mmmm...lay it all out for all of us to see. You think you are wet...i am hard as a rock.

Haha thanks so much! I am leaving work now (nice and worked up) Remember give me some masturbation material and maybe I will take pictures ;)

Hot, but it would be hotter if you were sucking on my big one. Your fingers are very lucky ;)

filled

Would like to see that pussy filled with some BBC

Attachments

• drtwife01.jpg
    drtwife01.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1,107
first off, welcome to our site. how long have you thought about it? does hubby know? you won't have any trouble finding lovers!!!:)

I can't believe you don't already have full-time bulls to help your husband fuck you on a regular basis. You could seduce guys with your eyes quite easily. How about taking off your panties in the photos still to cum forth? You look ready to show all.

Yes...GREAT pics of you - can't wait to see more.

drtwfe said:
I am a married girl, who has been thinking I would maybe like to become a bit more naughty.

You can be naughty with me anytime - those photographs are fantastic.

You're a stunning looking woman and I would like to get to know that body a LOT better ;) x

Sorry I have not had the time to post anymore. Hubby has been around.

I should be able to get the camera out later today though...

Oh and thank you all for the messages, I had plenty of things to "think" about friday ;).

And that one photoshopped image is kind of creepy please no more of those.

Users who are viewing this thread