• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Girl here from AZ

• Thread starterCuriousWoman
  • Start date

CuriousWoman

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 16, 2007
Hi All, new here, from AZ Married, lonely I guess but have been curious about this for a while now. I used to be so adventurous, but I settled down had a kid , ya know lol. Well I feel like its time to be adventurous again. Anyway This is my introduction, lets see what happens. =)

Tammy

Attachments

• tammy.jpg
    tammy.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 3,239
  • tammy2.jpg
    tammy2.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 2,023
  • Love
Reactions: Beano, VeteranBull and mahuhi
CuriousWoman said:
Hi All, new here, from AZ Married, lonely I guess but have been curious about this for a while now. I used to be so adventurous, but I settled down had a kid , ya know lol. Well I feel like its time to be adventurous again. Anyway This is my introduction, lets see what happens. =)

Tammy

Lookin for some adventure ? Im local in NW valley.........we can exchange ideas, pleasantries, and see where this lands. Hit me up........ive got pics if youre at all interested.

that is sweet......definitely needing BBC

Tammy it looks like that sweet ass of your's is calling my name.

Last edited by a moderator:
FINALLY a REAL proof pic! Lookin' awesome!!!

I don't know abouy you guys but as sure as hell I be happy to oblige , she so cute

Judy

"Open for business", your photos screamed and I believe you.

Thank You All, nice to know you think I look good. Ill post a few more pics

Attachments

• tammy3.jpg
    tammy3.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1,525
  • tammy4.jpg
    tammy4.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 774
  • tammy5.jpg
    tammy5.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 1,640
Reactions: mahuhi
wow you are great
the 1st pic was da bomb.
its nice to see an actual proof pic of a great looking married women in here.
we need more cuties like you and I for one would love to know more about you, both look wise and wanting i.e. needing wise

sexy lady, nice body! i would like to help with your loneliness tammy :)

what hot lady for bbc

Wow! Thats an awesome spread there, I'd love to eat that pussy long and hard before fucking it.Tammy you got to post more pics girl, please.

does the father of your child know you want a black penis? Your hot, any face pics too go along? cute but and pussy

i'd luv to lick, eat and hit it from the back..

holla

Time for a conversion

Hi Girl
it is time for a conversion from curious to SERIOUS !!! let chat and meet
letsgetcashnow@yahoo.com

Tammey are you ready for real old black cock to fuck your hot tight married pussy if you want to get fucked as your cuck watches private message me i want to take control of you and cuck

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow girl that ass is very nice, and that sweet pussy looks like its begging for BBC

Hi, this is Jay.I live in the west valley and would like to chat with you.U look so sexy in those pics.My email is goblack21@yahoo.com and i hope to hear from you.Jay....

great pics can we see a pic of a black cock in that pussy?

Looking Good

Tammi ,that's one hot pussy.
would love to see it streched with a big black rod

Users who are viewing this thread