• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New girlfriend's pussy is broke - her ex was black.

• Thread starterdogga
  • Start date

dogga

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 4, 2005
Just thought people would find this interesting and wondered your thoughts?

I have a new hot girlfriend, slim, tanned and glam. I went and made a comment about using a blk dildo and she freaked out saying it reminds her of her ex who sleep with her friend behind her back. So we get down to business and she keeps stopping me saying, since him her pussy hurts during sex. Now she's not keen on sex at all, the doc's say its all fine. I don't know whether to be impressed or depressed by her Jamaican boyfriend!?

Sounds like her pussy is fine but her mind needs to heal. Psychological issue here?

Agreed it sounds a psychological issue. Maybe her ex was rough and she has equated penetration with pain and becomes anxious whether it is about to occur. TLC with talking about her fears sympathetically is a start

If this story is true...and against my better judgment, I will assume it is...maybe she just doesn't like sex and maybe this is the reason that her previous boyfriend fucked her friend. Also, is it possible that your dick is bigger than you think it is? Not all women are created equal and some are so tight, it's just plain painful...for both parties.

I will give the poster the benefit of the doubt on the validity of the post. Sex can be painful for my wife if I do her doggie. I'm only about 7.5" and it hits her in the wrong spot if I do her doggie. She can take a 9" BBC doggie and it doesn't hit her in that spot. I would suggest trying added lubricant and experimenting with different positions.

Users who are viewing this thread