• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

new here and looking for a bbc...while with my bf

• Thread starterlab18
  • Start date

lab18

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 14, 2012
here are some pics of me...im 5-3 about 115 pounds and am the submissive type..let me know what you think of me.

Attachments

• ta daa im naked.jpg
    ta daa im naked.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 2,172
  • Photo12100603.jpg
    Photo12100603.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 1,711
  • Photo12101033.jpg
    Photo12101033.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 1,645
  • spread thong.jpg
    spread thong.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1,966
some more of me so u can get a good look.

Attachments

• Photo10152132_1.jpg
    Photo10152132_1.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 1,155
  • bathroom pussylips.jpg
    bathroom pussylips.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 1,177
  • big lips and ass.jpg
    big lips and ass.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 1,164
  • jkb,m.jpg
    jkb,m.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 1,008
  • lingerie.jpg
    lingerie.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 1,610
Because of your submissive nature, men will love sexing you up - rather than having to talk your panties off. So many women make guys jump through hoops to get near their pussy, not sure why.

Pussy was made round to go round.

Reactions: toolman2c
DAMN girl that pussy looks so tasty!! Would love to see those beautiful lyps wrapped around a BBC!

694fun said:
DAMN girl that pussy looks so tasty!! Would love to see those beautiful lyps wrapped around a BBC!

Don't forget to put your man-made cream before you are eating it.:D

more....i wanna get fucked hard maybe with a nice dress or something...with my bf watching of course...the only time he sees my pussy is when he takes my pictures now for the most part.i need a new cock in my life

Attachments

• skirt.jpg
    skirt.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 1,172
  • Photo02112344.jpg
    Photo02112344.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 930
  • Photo02112344_1.jpg
    Photo02112344_1.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 1,016
  • puss.jpg
    puss.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 852
lab18 said:
...the only time he sees my pussy is when he takes my pictures now for the most part.i need a new cock in my life

Is that your choice... are you denying him your pussy and choosing to look for something better or is he just not interested? Well, dumb question! Who would NOT be interested in fucking you, and that lovely succulent pussy of yours?! You're stunningly beautiful!!! In a dress?? Are you kidding me!!? Wow!

wifeownsme said:
Is that your choice... are you denying him your pussy and choosing to look for something better or is he just not interested? Well, dumb question! Who would NOT be interested in fucking you, and that lovely succulent pussy of yours?! You're stunningly beautiful!!! In a dress?? Are you kidding me!!? Wow!

hes wants to fuck me but im so tired of his attempts to satisfy me...i need a real man to fuck me! just the thought of a bbc fucking me makes me wet!

Attachments

• dripping.jpg
    dripping.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 713
  • juicy pussy.jpg
    juicy pussy.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 927
You are a very bad girl. And I wish I was your boyfriend. I would be neck deep in your wetness baby. You are very pretty. Everywhere.

lab18 said:
hes wants to fuck me but im so tired of his attempts to satisfy me...i need a real man to fuck me! just the thought of a bbc fucking me makes me wet!

Good luck, then sweetie! I hope you get stretched to your heart's content!!!

you are stunning, and I can see why you need and deserve a large cock to satisfy you...i would love to eat/clean your wet pussy.
My wife is in the same situation as you are, I can'tsatisfy her and so she is visiting her lover until Wed. i am sure her pussy will be well used and abused...I hope you find what you are looking for:)

My god that's a perfect pussy. Needs to be worshiped more.

You probably need 5 guys to date you; a couple of guys won't be enough for you because your pussy has been neglected too long. It needs a proper wakeup - use it or lose it. Does wonders for your self-esteem when guys fight over the right to kiss you.

i would love to have 5 guys fight over me!!

Attachments

• IMG_2189.jpg
    IMG_2189.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 487
  • Photo12100526.jpg
    Photo12100526.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 585
  • creamy vid shot.jpg
    creamy vid shot.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 573
Sweetheart... If a talented, thick, strong white cock will satisfy... I'd make a trip. I assure you you and he will get what you need so badly....

more, message if interested

Attachments

• tuhd.jpg
    tuhd.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 809
  • titties n puss.jpg
    titties n puss.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 1,155
  • pussy.jpg
    pussy.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 637
  • Photo12101034.jpg