New here, figured I'd share the love. :)

• Thread starterrandomname
  • Start date

randomname

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 5, 2013
Seattle, Washington
Hey all, I recently joined so I figured I should get around to posting. I'm a fit, hung, and married guy from Seattle. The wife loves when I cuck other guys, she occasionally takes photos and always loves hearing the details. We've also had some awesome group sessions, whether they be MMF, MFMF, or MFF. We like to have a good time. :) If you're from Seattle, drop us a line. :)

Here's a few pics...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/a51d176aa3c2f4500ce8ec86ffd7e354/tumblr_ml6hbh2S8C1snhz9do3_1280.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/349a089be73d722322034f46d8e6eb46/tumblr_ml6hbh2S8C1snhz9do6_1280.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/0526ebde2a3928f26987a4bc0093e0f7/tumblr_ml6h0p1n7s1snhz9do1_1280.jpg

Requests welcome!

What, no replies? Perhaps some animated gifs will help!

Send us a request and we'll fill it. :)

slow suck.jpgcum.jpg

Nice... thanks for posting.

Re.:

randomname said:
What, no replies?

When I clicked on the link to your first "tumblr" photo, my web browser took me to the photo but there was no "back" option. Thus, I had to re-enter the "slutwives.com" address in my browser to get back to this site then re-navigate to your post in the "Wives Photos" section in order to click on the link to your second "tumblr" photo. Same with your third "tumblr" photo. This may have resulted in losing those who might otherwise have commented.

Nice, very nice.

Yes!!!! Someone needs to get in there and clean that mess up.

Wow! She really knows how to work a cock and manage a cum load! It's wonderful that she's okay with you using that dick to cuck other guys. Very easy to picture you dumping that load into various wives and girlfriends...

She reminds me of my wife. Really loves cum!

Thanks for the comments!

Wifecleaner -- Yeah, it's fantastic. She loves when I send her photos from my phone when I'm out with another girl. She's insists I wake her up when I get back so she can suck my cock and taste what I've gotten into. I have a date tomorrow night with a friend of ours, perhaps I'll return with some photos for here.

Watchmywifebbc -- you're right, she is a fiend for cum, though not just in her mouth. ;)

tumblr_ml6hqaG53E1snhz9do4_500.jpg
tumblr_ml6hqaG53E1snhz9do2_1280.jpg

Keep the comments coming! Requests are always welcome.

Looks like dinner time for cuckie!

Wow...the view I get to live with...though I think I would be in trouble for having missed some...:yumyum:

randomname said:
She loves when I send her photos from my phone when I'm out with another girl. She's insists I wake her up when I get back so she can suck my cock and taste what I've gotten into. I have a date tomorrow night with a friend of ours, perhaps I'll return with some photos for here.

do you ever send those photos to the guys you are cucking? It would be awesome if your wife got into the play - humiliating the guys with text messages about how her boyfriend is fucking their wives/girlfriends. Even when you come home and she's sucking cunt juice off your dick...a little picture and a text to the guy from your girlfriend. "See, he's already hard again. He's a real man. I'm sucking your wife's cum off his hard cock." Just a thought...

wifecleaner said:
do you ever send those photos to the guys you are cucking? It would be awesome if your wife got into the play - humiliating the guys with text messages about how her boyfriend is fucking their wives/girlfriends. Even when you come home and she's sucking cunt juice off your dick...a little picture and a text to the guy from your girlfriend. "See, he's already hard again. He's a real man. I'm sucking your wife's cum off his hard cock." Just a thought...

That's actually a really awesome idea!

That is an interesting thought! She's helped take pictures which we've shared with the BF but that was a bit different since he was there watching. She does love pointing out when I get hard again without having to pull out after cumming. The BF's jaws are usually on the floor after that trick when they hear their GF's reaction. :)

wifecleaner said:

Thanks for all the comments, everyone! Keep em coming, and send some requests. In the meantime, here are a few more of me and a friend of ours. Her hubby took the photos.

tumblr_ml6iq1k0pb1snhz9do1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ml6iq1k0pb1snhz9do4_1280.jpgtumblr_mlwqpftOVK1snhz9do1_400.jpg

Love the post -- I am not far from Tacoma if you ever want to play

Glad to see these have been crowd pleasers for the cucks and the ladies! Keep the comments and PMs coming, and I'll keep adding more.
round 1.jpground 2.jpgsuck2.jpgsuck.jpg

It's been a while since I posted last, figured I'd share some new pics.
IMG_1532 (sm).jpgIMG_1534 (sm).jpgIMG_1676 (sm).jpgIMG_1679 (sm).jpg

LOL, I'm shocked that I somehow managed to miss this thread.

Love the way it started, and keeps getting better!
The first picture from your post on 07/04 does the trick for me, though. I wish that was my wife riding your cock just like that, and you grabbing her big, round ass to control depth of penetration and rhythm. You would love her wet pussy squirting on you; so much so you would fill her pussy with your cum!