• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New here, my wife

• Thread starterTooShortHubby
  • Start date
Needs big fat black cock bareback up her tight pussy

She seems ready to become addicted to BBC...
Hubby, find her the studs she needs!!!
~)_(~

Thanks, everyone

Thanks for all the great comments. Everyone seems to like her ass, so here's a couple more shots for you guys.

Attachments

• 08130020.jpg
    08130020.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 253
  • 09290012.jpg
    09290012.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 396
tooshort, your wife is beautiful!!You would be so lucky to be properly cucked by her. Her ass is mind boggling, but don't neglect the frontal pics! ;) Her curves are devine.

I can see why you want her to have the best, but once she tries big cock, she may not be too interested in you...

I like her ass too. I hope you've got some more pics.

I think she would definitely groove on a big cock, BBC or otherwise. :cool:

love that ass

TooShortHubby said:
Thanks for all the great comments. Everyone seems to like her ass, so here's a couple more shots for you guys.

As a confirmed devotee of anal pleasures you can count my vote for that glorious ass. I especially liked the earlier photo where she is spreading her cheeks and showing off that very lickable hole. I would love to use my tongue to scoop out the cum of a BBC. Wonder if you like the idea of sucking a black man's cum from her well fucked cunt and ass. hmmm

Users who are viewing this thread