• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New here, rate my wife

• Thread startercuckoldgalaxy
  • Start date
cuckoldgalaxy said:
So i shared my wife few times only and it was on vacations trips. But she is not confident about her body.
So tell me your honest opinion about her.
What do you think about her?
If you like her, Where and what would you do to her if you like her?

IMG_211_163841.jpg
IMG_211_163846.jpg
Have her ride me till I blew and suck on her tits maybe bend her over after and cum in her again

Reactions: Focker, toolman2c, frenchstallion17 and 1 other person
Wwyd20190909_172037.jpgResized_Snapchat-1003276029.jpgResized_Snapchat-1264133424.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: toolman2c, Nmcouple, babyblack and 8 others
Tempest said:
Have her ride me till I blew and suck on her tits maybe bend her over after and cum in her again
:oops::oops:

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
she looks pretty confident to me

Reactions: cuckoldgalaxy
cuckoldgalaxy said:
So i shared my wife few times only and it was on vacations trips. But she is not confident about her body.

IMG_211_163841.jpg
IMG_211_163846.jpg
I would fuck her in a heartbeat...she’s amazing.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Focker and cuckoldgalaxy
SxyBlkMnLosAngeles said:
I would fuck her in a heartbeat...she’s amazing.
thanks! :oops:

Reactions: toolman2c and SxyBlkMnLosAngeles
cuckoldgalaxy said:
It is bcs she gets shy when she wants to aproach a guy and invite him to our hotel place. And shes scared that he would reject it. And also she doesnt let me record it bcs she doesnt wanna see her body in a video. I hope soon she will have very stronh confidence. Thank you
If she gets rejected it wouldn’t be due to her body, she’s very sexy and attractive. The lifestyle isn’t for everyone so that in itself may put off a target however, most men will want a chance to fuck her. She can always just chat up guys casually to gauge their interest before easing the convo to sex. That’s how I was approached.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and cuckoldgalaxy
She's hot as fuck, so it's hard to understand her lack of confidence. Does she dress sexy at all when she's out in public? Should be plenty of guys eye fucking her and hitting on her if so, and that should be evidence enough that she's sexy.
I would encourage her to dress sexy and maybe work on her flirting skills if she's too shy to start up conversations. Send her clothes shopping and take her out where she can practice flirting, encourage her to flirt with guys at work, etc.
Once she has a clue how hot she is she will be pulling as much cock as her little heart desires...

I would love to bend her over and tongue fuck her tight little asshole until she cums all over my face then fuck her ass balls deep and fill her ass with my hot cum!

• Love
Reactions: cuckoldgalaxy
Capt. Ron said:
If she gets rejected it wouldn’t be due to her body, she’s very sexy and attractive. The lifestyle isn’t for everyone so that in itself may put off a target however, most men will want a chance to fuck her. She can always just chat up guys casually to gauge their interest before easing the convo to sex. That’s how I was approached.
thats exactly what we've doing so far.. so far so good

Reactions: Capt. Ron and toolman2c
Bishot said:
She's hot as fuck, so it's hard to understand her lack of confidence. Does she dress sexy at all when she's out in public? Should be plenty of guys eye fucking her and hitting on her if so, and that should be evidence enough that she's sexy.
I would encourage her to dress sexy and maybe work on her flirting skills if she's too shy to start up conversations. Send her clothes shopping and take her out where she can practice flirting, encourage her to flirt with guys at work, etc.
Once she has a clue how hot she is she will be pulling as much cock as her little heart desires...
its just we dont do it on regular basis, we do it on vacation in another country where we don involve personal life.
and yeah she dress sexy at bar, and she wears bikini when we hit a guy there. much love and thanks

Reactions: Capt. Ron and toolman2c
mastersix92 said:
I would love to bend her over and tongue fuck her tight little asshole until she cums all over my face then fuck her ass balls deep and fill her ass with my hot cum!
so hot to hear what people fantasize about by seeing her :oops:

• Love
cuckoldgalaxy said:

IMG_211_163841.jpg
IMG_211_163846.jpg
Very sexy

cuckoldgalaxy said:

IMG_211_163841.jpg
IMG_211_163846.jpg
Such a hottie. I want to fill her.

cuckoldgalaxy said:

IMG_211_163841.jpg
IMG_211_163846.jpg
Her body is just about perfect. Very very sexy hips and ass. Nice tits. And from what I can see of her face, pretty too.

amazing body

Lovely titts.

bonemeal said:
Oh my, I just envisioned the three of us on a private beach in the south pacific, Your naked, beautiful, glistening wife sitting on my naked lap playing with my erection in front of you while you take a few vacation pics. Tell her to smile for you!
Ohhh thats some hot things right there!

sc_david said:
Her body is just about perfect. Very very sexy hips and ass. Nice tits. And from what I can see of her face, pretty too.
Thank youuu:oops:

stroking to her now let make her watch

Users who are viewing this thread