• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New here!

Swingcouple

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Hello;
We'r new here, we'r a married couple with 3 kids in our mid 40s, hubby's more a swinger or a voyeur than a cuck, he loves to take pictures and videos. He is happy as long as I'm. In the style since almost 10 years now but only when on vacation far away from home.

Hope you like chubby milfs and you'll enjoy our adventures and pics 💋
that's me. Amanda

IM001383.JPG

Hello;
We'r new here, we'r a married couple with 3 kids in our mid 40s, hubby's more a swinger or a voyeur than a cuck, he loves to take pictures and videos. He is happy as long as I'm. In the style since almost 10 years now but only when on vacation far away from home.

that's me. Amanda

IM001383.JPG
Hi! Sexy wife! Where are you both from? Charlotte NC here.

Hello;

that's me. Amanda

IM001383.JPG
Amanda,

Welcome to the forum! I appreciate your candid approach about your personal life! Would be interested in having a conversation with you…

Hope you are open to Indian origin men … 37 and from Chicago

Amanda,

Welcome to the forum! I appreciate your candid approach about your personal life! Would be interested in having a conversation with you…

Hope you are open to Indian origin men … 37 and from Chicago
Sure! We like everybody in the world. Hope you like chubby milfs!

Last edited:
Hello;

that's me. Amanda

IM001383.JPG
Perfect mature body. You must be popular with the guys, Amanda. You look a great fuck. Young guys love to fuck the mom type

Hello;

that's me. Amanda

IM001383.JPG
Absolutely beautiful body, I would love to get my hands on you, feel every inch of it.

Hello;

that's me. Amanda

IM001383.JPG
Great pics you look scrumptious😋,I prefer to say curvy as opposed to chubby, sounds better.

Welcome and Go Leafs Go (Hopefully)😉

Hello;

that's me. Amanda

IM001383.JPG
İ wanna fuck your sexy wife

Users who are viewing this thread

Back