• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

new hotwife needs hot comments...

nawtyhotwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Hello people. We are new here to the forum. I love taking pictures of my sexy hotwife and she has agreed to let me post a few. We would love to here your thoughts and comments about her best assets. I told her she has a great sexy phat ass that gets lots of attention from men....please be kind and respectful and help encourage her to show a little more. She is mid 40"s milf....tell us what you think! I love it when she is showing off her sexiness

IMG_0014.jpg IMG_0055.jpg IMG_0071.jpg

She's amazing! Her pussy is beautiful. May I fill her deep?

That cage is awesome! Sucks for you but awesome. lol

Lovely pussy. Would love to fuck it while you are caged. Can't be responsible for the mess. Very sexy.

mmmmmmm very sexy legs and pussy. Very nice job shaving girl looks like you could use a bigger cock LOL! hit me up on yahoo if you would like to chat girl my id is dombull_37 at the house.jpg after party.jpg

Man I would tap that :) But your wife needs to get you under better control, she needs to get you to get rid of those disgusting pubes around your cage!
She needs to take better control of you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back