• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Idea to get her thinking about it more.

harleyRK

New around here...
Beloved Member
I'm a wanabe cuck. My wife and I have played out fantasy in bed and at first she said no way to reality. Some years and months later she said the only way she could do it is if she had some sort of feelings for someone. I have wanted this for years and been patient. I have many black friends and she talks with one often. She calls him her brother from another mother and says we should take him camping. She is a reading maniac with erotic novels. I just bought a cuckold novel on her kindle and I'm going to tell her it's for me. I know that shell wind up reading it. I'll keep this up for some time and see if it progresses. I would also appreciate your feedback. thankyou

I think that the wanting to take him camping is a BIG HINT from your wife. From the few things you have said she may have moved him beyond the brother from another mother. I think that she may be more ready than you realize that she is possibly wanting to take things to a different level. GTR

My wife doesn't go to bars with me. Yesterday she bought some shirts and said," I can wear this when I go out with you and the guys." I'm the only white guy in our group of friends and we generally go out dancing. I have one friend who chooses to be designated driver all the time. Most of them are about 10yrs younger than me and the one my wife likes says to me," I don't know how you do it, women just gravitate toward you." Anyways she finished the first book today, and I'm getting another one in a few days. she gave me a devilish smile, sucked my dick, and went to take a shower. In a few weeks my friends and I are having a wine social at my house. My wife said she wanted to be part of this and go out with us. I think I have a good chance at getting her blacked then.

Last edited:
The name of the novel I got was called Something Forbidden. She really enjoyed it I think, but after finishing it she moved to the next book cuz that's what she does. I'm thinking about either Sharing Destiny or Just Watch Me for the next one. I want to get these about once a week to keep it fresh, but subtle enough to keep her thinking about it. This is because I know how a woman's mind works. Men like straight forward and forget the subtle. Women are the other way around. Anyway we discussed going out to dinner with the one friend that she seems to like more than the others this week. Nothings going to happen, but I think just seeing him in a dinner atmosphere will get her thinking some more.

She said it was a good book. I told my friend today (the one she likes) that since she wants to go out with us I want to watch her get buzzed and hook up. He smiled and said that would be cool. I might bet him $50.00 that he couldn't get in her pants to speed things up on his end and see where it goes.

Do you want your wife to fall in love with him? It sounds like that's what is about to happen. Most people will deny it, but when two people share a vibe and they fuck...it usually leads to a strong bond. Then things go nuts...

That's fine with me as long as she realizes she is married to me firsts. I told my wife if we did ever split I wouldn't get married again. I'd just date married women. Its not hard for me to find women. In fact my friends have seen me turn down some good looking women in the club for no other reason than they were single. I would ask them, "where's your boyfriend?" they would say, "I don't have one." I would then ask them, "well then where's your husband?" They would say the same thing and I'd tell them, "then I'm not interested." One time a married woman hanging out with her friend pointed at my ring and asked, "Where's your wife?" As quick as she asked I replied back with, "At home with my friend learning how to swing." She was instantly wet and It was a fun night. It was actually the friend I'm trying to get her hooked up with and all that happened is she held his held his head up while he puked in my toilet. I was disappointed. I'm good looking, tall, and a good lover in bed. If she wanted to take off with someone else I wouldn't try to stop her I'd just want her to be happy. I know I would go out and wouldn't spend my time in the house crying like a sissy in my own self pity, I would accept things for what they are and move on. If she did fall in love with my friend and they broke up I'd still be friends with him, and I would comfort her. Things would calm down and they would probably fuck again cuz that's how things work. Besides that my friend already has 2 of what he calls bitches and one he has 2 kids with.

Last edited:
New development, wife was flirting with him today. He also flirted with her. She had some tarter sauce on her shirt on her chest and he said, "I bet you like pearls on your chest." She laughed and told him, "you'll have to ask my husband about that one he'll probably laugh." He hasn't had a phone in a long time and just got a knew one. I told the wife I needed to get his number and she said she already has it.

Last edited:
So I went out with one of my friends last night and told him of my Idea to bet our other friend $50 that he can't get in my wifes pants. Those 2 are always flirting anyway. He smiled and said I know he'll be up for it, he likes a challenge. This will be in 2 weeks. In the mean time I'm giving the wife all sorts of compliments and being sweet. She went out and bought some clothes and new curtains for the house. She said to me we should go to Jamaica in 2 years with these 2 friends. I wound up getting another book called Ians Obsession. she hasn't read it yet but she will. I told her years ago there was a movie made with one of the Baldwins called Zebra Lounge that was similar to the book Something Forbidden. She seem interested to see it. This year she has started to open up sexually. She is 32 and my friends are like 26. The one I hung out with last night said he doesn't want to fuck her but is willing to watch our other friend fuck her. I told him he can keep watching cuz I'll be next. He laughed hysterically and said hell yea.

So I went out with one of my friends last night and told him of my Idea to bet our other friend $50 that he can't get in my wifes pants. Those 2 are always flirting anyway. He smiled and said I know he'll be up for it, he likes a challenge. This will be in 2 weeks. In the mean time I'm giving the wife all sorts of compliments and being sweet. She went out and bought some clothes and new curtains for the house. She said to me we should go to Jamaica in 2 years with these 2 friends. I wound up getting another book called Ians Obsession. she hasn't read it yet but she will. I told her years ago there was a movie made with one of the Baldwins called Zebra Lounge that was similar to the book Something Forbidden. She seem interested to see it. This year she has started to open up sexually. She is 32 and my friends are like 26. The one I hung out with last night said he doesn't want to fuck her but is willing to watch our other friend fuck her. I told him he can keep watching cuz I'll be next. He laughed hysterically and said hell yea.

Sounds like steady progress. It's positive that your wife is an avid reader. You might buy her a copy of:

McManus, David, 2012, Reluctant Cuckold: Who knew a cheating wife could be such a turn-on? (fannypress, Seattle, Washington, USA, 339 pp. [softcover]).

Walked around the corner today and saw the wife smiling and talking with our friend that she likes. Our friend that I went out with the other night has family and a free place for the four of us to stay in Belize. She looked at me and smiled and said were getting pass ports. The guy she likes said, "I'm up for it." We told him next year. I think its getting exciting. 2 weeks till the four of us go out. I'll keep it posted on what cultivates.

Your wife's responses and actions have been, and continue to be, impressively positive. Your transition to being her cuckold appears to be looming in the near future...

Fucked the wife tonight, which happens a lot. I stuck my hand in her all the way up to and accept for my thumb. After we got done she said that was super hot. Then she said, "I don't know what's going on lately, but I need it all the time. Like twice a day." I said, "that's cool." I hope this means that she is well on her way to being a cock hungry slut. Not much is going to happen now till the four of us go out in a week and a half, but I'll keep you posted.

.... This year [my wife] has started to open up sexually. She is 32 and my friends are [around] 26.

Women's libidos maximize when they're in their 30's, supposedly, while male sex drive maximizes around 18 (but remains high, obviously, throughout their 20's). Thus, the age difference between your wife and your younger friends, who obviously find her desirable, sounds optimal.

I fucked my wife tonight, which happens a lot.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with that...

I stuck my hand in her all the way up to and accept for my thumb. After we got done she said that was super hot.

Does this suggest your wife would find "fisting" a turn-on (if it's done slowly and gently, with your had heavily lubed)...?

Then she said, "I don't know what's going on lately, but I need it all the time. Like, twice a day."

What's going on, most likely, is that your wife — surrounded as she is by hot young black men in heat (all super-well-hung, according to legend) — and with a husband (you) who is actively encouraging her and reassuring her that her primal desires are not taboo — is finding she wants it badly and frequently.

I said, "That's cool." I hope this means she is well on her way to being a cock hungry slut.

It sounds like your wife is there already; she just hasn't acted on it (yet). Your comments suggest she will be among the married women who find the more lovers they fuck, the more they want to fuck.

.... I'll keep you posted.

Cool...

Last edited:
My wife is getting more daring with dirty talk in bed. I showed her a video on youtube by Jon Lajoie called The League Of Eskimo Brothers. This morning She asked me if I wanted an Eskimo Brother and I told her the thought of it gets me hard. She felt me up, smiled, and said, "You did get hard." I told my friend about the video and I'm gonna tell him, "If you think your smooth enough to make it happen this weekend, I'm up for it."

Talked to my friend today and he seems interested. I told him how my wife asked me if I wanted an eskimo brother. He was all smiles and said fantasy can be reality. If she's talking about it she wants it. I can't wait for the weekend. I'll post if anything more happens. When my wife and I are talking she constantly out of the blue chimes in with his likes and dislikes

Last edited:
My friend just texted me. He can't go out Sat but he's spending the night on Fri. He is on board with my wife. After I finished my text my wife said to me, "He want's me to go out with you guys." I told her, " So do I, it'll be fun." She then went back to her book. This tells me that she has been talking to him often. I went online looking for sexy drinking games and where we are going there's a DJ and a dance floor. I've been rubbing my wife's thighs everyday on the way to work and she tells me that she's wet before we even get there. It makes me wonder what she's thinking about when she talks to him. I finished the book Ian's Obsession because he's watching. She glanced over my shoulder for a brief moment in time reading with me and I had to get up. When I finished reading she asked me, "Did they get a divorse?" and I replied with, "No, they loved each other more." I think it might happen Friday. My friend keeps on laughing and saying to me Eskimo Brother. This is definitely cool. He's gonna go for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back