• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New member about to take the plunge!

j00x

New around here...
Beloved Member
Hello!
I'm 33, have been married for 3 years and have been asking my wife to cuck me for a year now. She has been very reluctant, but recently she is opening up to the idea. The reasons being 1. I masturbate all the time so when she wants it I can't keep it up. 2. I am four inches and thin. And 3, probably the most convincing one to her, is that her married co-worker has started flirting with her at work. So out of the blue she said that she would make a deal. She said that I could jerk off all I want and she wouldn't get upset anymore as long as she could try it out with this guy and we would still stay married and I would not get weird or jealous. She admitted to me that she has the major hotts for him and that she has masturbated thinking about him. I said of course! so for the past three days she has been watching me jerk it and has started texting him constantly. she is all giddy and excited about being screw buddies with him and I am excited about jerking my weenie all the time :) She assured me that we would never get divorced and said If this works out I can jack off till it falls off lol. so wish me luck and any advice is welcome!

Couldn't agree more with Mac.

Once you cross that line, there is no going back.

Did your wife not know how big you were prior to marriage? In the 3 yrs you have been married, this has ALWAYS been a "problem"??

There are plenty of aids out there that can be used to help you feel larger.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Though I agree with Mac n wife on many points. How old are you?
I know that after getting married yrs and yrs ago just the thought of my wife made me horny. Lol but I was younger then and still highly sexed. We have a fairly active sex life and strong bond. So I have to agree be careful, once you cross a line there is no unfucking someone, and it might hurt your relationship.
You too need a good long frank chat. Is it that after these 3 yrs you feel you can't make her happy? Has she said anything about you not being able to do it for her?

Good luck

I have to agree with Mac and all the others. If you are thinking your marriage will last with her screwing other men while you just jack off, you are in trouble. Do you engage in other intimate moments with your wife, ie: pussy licking, fingering, any type of foreplay and kissing?

Mac, what a wonderful piece of advice. Your insight on j100x's situation is incredible. I thank you for him.

... And 3, probably the most convincing one to her, is that her married co-worker:cool: has started flirting with her at work. So out of the blue she said that she would make a deal...

I think she probably will fall in LOVE with this guy sooner or later, and your marriage will end up in the dump yard one day:(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back