• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New n saying hello

• Thread starterwannabecuckboy
  • Start date

wannabecuckboy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 25, 2012
Oklahoma
Hi all! New to the site n wanted to say hi! I'm a 42 n my wife is 39. Been together almost 21 yrs! We've had a few mfm's over the years. I love watching her suck cocks! Now I'd like for her to take on a lover! She's interested! She's curious about black cock now also! No idea how this actually happened. But I'm glad! She eventually wants me to be on clean up duty! And I'm willing. Finding a real man with a real cock can be tough. She'd like to try 8inches or more. She's started making fun of my little dick even which has become fun. I love it! She continues to tell me that things will happen but they always fall thru. Any tips for finding bulls?! Thanks.

That is fucking arousing man! I've got a hard on

wannabecuckboy said:
....Any tips for finding bulls?! Thanks.

Hey guys, "Okie" here too!
Considering your neck o' the woods, your options are bound to be limited.
I would guess you would have to travel to OKC or Tulsa to find any kind of 'club', and even then, you may have to depend on a random 'pickup' scenario. Of course, if this is something that appeals to the both of you...:drool:
That leaves you with internet. I'd hate to tell you to try Craigslist; hopefully, there may be some swinger-type sites you guys can find.
Good luck! Maybe I'll look you guys up on my next visit there...

That is hot! Hopefully she will cuckold you really good soon -keep encoaurging her to belittle your dick

Thanks for the suggestions! I'm hoping she decides to cuckold me real soon. I'm really anxious and I'm sure she is too from the talks we've had lately.

Well nothing new to report as of late. She has told me that I'm to be totally submissive no matter what. So i guess that's a good sign lol. She's talked more bout big cock n possible dating. So fingers crossed.

Hello where at in ok? I'm in Tulsa with a 8inch white cock

Hi, I am whtie boi in Western NY. Normally i just come across interested black men. But I Do have some tips for your BBC hunt. The Black men do tend to like a girl in bright colors showing off her best assets. Like is boobs are big and womanly. Or she has breeder hips-accent them. Surely there are black men around Chickasa. I am saying you do not have to go to clubs or drink booze. Also, hubby can try visiting som enew gyms and and see where there are the ones blk guys like. Ihappen to go to a gym that also has a pool and two night a week Males can swim nude.
M other point is that hubby can check out how the potential black lovers are built "BUILT"
Love, Mary

Users who are viewing this thread