• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New PC means all-new IR sluts!

• Thread starterUncle Sickey
  • Start date

Uncle Sickey

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 15, 2006
www.unclesickey.com
Hey all,

Uncle Sickey just tossing a taste of my new PC and it's power! So here's a Mom and daughter having sex while thier black owner is breaking and stretching Mom's cunt until it's only use is for receiving BBC and loads of cum!

And after all....isn't that what white pussy is made to do anyway?
Uncle Sickey

Family Fun

You've done it again. You're amazing. Your art and stories never fail to amaze or impress. You're a true master. I hope you keep honoring us with more of your work.

great work - can't wait for more

Uncle Sickey is a master. I can't wait to get dsl and subscribe to your site. I eagerly await the day that scenes like this will be fully animated(anyone listening?). Dare I hope for interactive movies, where you can choose the characters and scene settings?

Oh, I forgot about hubby!

Of course he's in the next cell learning how to properly service BBC; all the while his own asspussy is being stretched out nicely by a thick strap-on by the jailer's mistress!

Cock in one hole; thrusting dildo in the other; seems that Daddy is well on his way to being on well-trained BBC sissy boi!

Uncle Sickey

Attachments

• AfricanSissyBoi03.jpg
    AfricanSissyBoi03.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 1,202
It's nice to share

hell yeah, nice to see a black woman gettin in on the fun. That white husband looks like he's having a good time, he's up on his toes and everything. Great work Uncle Sickey, big fan of your work! Of course, if the parents are here...

Uncle Sickly Im new here but have to say your art is hot
I'd love to see Kimm on the recieving end

And just got back online yesterday; so I thought I'd play a bit more, nothing serious; just a nice jail setting I've dreamed of.

With bedchecks like this; I'm sure there'll be no escapes from this prison! Hell, I'd be begging to go to bed early if it was like that!

And Diane, you're the best MILF mommy a horny son could ever want to play with! As soon as Daddy went to work; I'd have your skirt pulled up over your beautiful buttocks and my cock slamming balls deep inside of your tight pussy!

Uncle Sickey

Attachments

• Guard04.jpg
    Guard04.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 641
Prison looks fun

Great work again, man. You really know how to get the blood pumping. Wonder how those family prison visits go. Got any of a white boy being a black man's prison bitch? Or a white girlfriend visiting her black boyfriend? Your art is fantastic. Thank you for sharing.

those are really good. What programs do you use cause i use poser, max, lightwave and such

Last test pic for a little while; gonna be out of town for a few days.

Just a couple of white sluts enslaved in the Middle East; who'd have known they loved incest sex also?

Uncle Sickey

Attachments

• SistersEnslaved02.jpg
    SistersEnslaved02.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 533

Users who are viewing this thread