• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

new pics over weekend

lotd12

New around here...
Beloved Member
DSC02095.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC02094.jpg

DSC02091.jpg

DSC02084.jpg

she's so sexy, has she cucked you yet. that pussy is just begging to be fucked

she's so sexy, has she cucked you yet. that pussy is just begging to be fucked

no hasnt cucked me yet, told her she can fuck other guys so the seeds been planted, slow steps hoping it will happen soon though, one very very horny girl.

Absolutely gorgeous, she is a keeper with an exceptional big clit. If you play it right she will be a hotwife within a year.

Very hot woman. That pussy is just begging to be eaten! Bet you can't wait for the chance to clean it!!

Last edited by a moderator:
LOVE that clit - could suck on that all night long.

And speaking of "planting seeds", I'd want your wife tocome to me fertile - no birth control here. She'd come home to you with a belly full of my seed and for the next 9 months you could watch her belly grow with another man's baby.

Definitely a prime candidate for hotwife/cuckoldress. I love her ass and would love to fuck it with you listening from the guest room.

Love to dip her

I would love to slowly seduce that georgeous piece of ass and dip my big and thick cock into her slowly.

wifepleaser2007

Oh man! That is just begging to get stretched out by my big tool. Makes me sweat just thinking about it.
DB

Definitely a prime candidate for hotwife/cuckoldress. I love her ass and would love to fuck it with you listening from the guest room.

would love nothing better than to listen to that, cant wait until the day she finally fucks another guy.

Well, when you are all done making her happy,, I'm standing ready to start the 'clean-up' *grin*

She has a very nice ass, very sexy pussy indeed needs to be filled with a big black cock while you watch. Nothing hotter then that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back