• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Pictures and Still Looking.

• Thread starterdrtwfe
  • Start date

drtwfe

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 5, 2011
I hope everyone enjoys these :)

I am still looking for the right man to maybe have a discreet affair with.

I have had a couple offers that soon later dissapeared or never followed through. Remember if you are going to contact me please stand out.

I am really looking for someone to test my sexual limits with. Someone who will push me beyond my comfort zone. I am looking for someone to treat me like the dirty little wife I am becoming.

If you think your up to it send me a pm and we can exchange email ;)

Attachments

• IMG_5908.jpg
    IMG_5908.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 1,056
  • IMG_5918.jpg
    IMG_5918.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 1,138
  • IMG_5921.jpg
    IMG_5921.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 959
  • IMG_5928.jpg
    IMG_5928.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 907
  • IMG_5929.jpg
    IMG_5929.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 1,186
Can I please take you out and cum inside you afterwards? so HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Oh My God How wonderfull Lady, Beautiful, Brave, GOOD Loking and williing I think, Too.. Thanks for showing all of Your Beautiful Body and face, amazinf Lady.

I sent you a pm, but ended up back here to check out that sexy body again anyways. I have so many ideas... I'd love to be with a woman as openly sexual as you seem to be. I want to give you all the sensual pleasure you can handle, and the hardest fucking you can take, all at the same time.

I wish I could plow that sweet looking pussy of yours! Your pictures are so hot. I hope someone pushes the right buttons for you soon!

So I take it, you weren't interested in my proposition?

I can't believe that anyone wouldn't follow through to meet you. You are a fine looking lady and have a wonderful sparkle in your eyes.

kenev said:
how come someone as sexy and gorgous as yourself is struggling to get some to hammer the shit out of you and hopefully knock you up

Hey not knock me up! I actually had a date this friday night but after dinner he chickened out.

Soooo Still looking....

drtwfe said:
I hope everyone enjoys these :)

I am still looking for the right man to maybe have a discreet affair with.

I have had a couple offers that soon later dissapeared or never followed through. Remember if you are going to contact me please stand out.

I am really looking for someone to test my sexual limits with. Someone who will push me beyond my comfort zone. I am looking for someone to treat me like the dirty little wife I am becoming.

If you think your up to it send me a pm and we can exchange email ;)

Can you please rotate some of the pictures...she is very atractive and will be nice to see her with a real BB MAN:)

sdsmwm said:
Can you please rotate some of the pictures...she is very atractive and will be nice to see her with a real BB MAN:)

My husband is not involved with this, I have yet to find someone...

Don't understand why anyone would chicken out or now want to be with you.

drtwfe said:
I actually had a date this friday night but after dinner he chickened out.

If we went on a date, we wouldn't make it halfway through before I was in your pants under the table. I'd get you so hot we'd have to sneak away to a bathroom

sm65616 said:
If we went on a date, we wouldn't make it halfway through before I was in your pants under the table. I'd get you so hot we'd have to sneak away to a bathroom

Why havent you sent me a pm then and tell me what you would do in the bathroom?

interest

Where are you from and are willing to be my sex slave?

Users who are viewing this thread