• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Positions Question

• Thread starterRichie-The Hub
  • Start date

Richie-The Hub

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 16, 2012
I have found in talking with our friend who is doing my wife that he has used several positions which I have never used and which I find interesting to think about and picture in my mind. First he is longer than I am but I am thicker which may account for the different positions he has used with her.
The first one he described to me was her laying on her side near the side of the bed with her legs together but bent upwards toward her breasts; he has then placed a small pillow between her legs to create a little separation and then with him standing he has nailed her. Another is her on her back on a table and he places both her legs on his same shoulder or again with her on her back on the table he gets into to her then crosses her legs so that he then has one on each shoulder. He says he enjoys the tight feeling he gets from these positions which I'm sure all make her much tighter. Has anyone else watched or been told of your wife being fucked in a position which you have never tried?
Just a question to other forum members; I find this to be very erotic to think about!

Sex Positions Guide

Most of em are here, I like this site you know exactly how the position is suppose to work.

I don't think their is a postion we havn't tried that she has said she did with another partner however she likes to do reverse cowgirl. The problem is, is that she's gotten used to doing it with an ex who's longer so she tends to go off and then come down so i'm usually a bit nervous my cock will get smashed.

Users who are viewing this thread