New Sissy in the making

• Thread starternorthirishdiver
  • Start date

northirishdiver

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 14, 2013
Hello all well where do I start have been contacted my a cuck who also wants to be a sissy so he as asked me to share him and his wife to the big bad world so here is the sissy for ur enjoyment and his embarrassment

b4it.jpg

Image 2.jpg

Image 6.jpg

Image 9.jpg

I can't believe this is happening.... I guess not many people see this thread?

Step one he should be smooth - get rid of the body hair!

Nice start! I suggest total body shaving and have the wife go off her birth control pills and start giving them to the sissy. It will soften both his body and his mind when the estrogen courses though his body! In fact I would suggest going to planed parenthood and get more than one script of birth control pills to give him!
This will also force him to suck the cum from her pussy when you shoot a load deep inside her as his tongue will be the only thing between you and her next baby!!

I think this may be too much - can i stop the thread?

Oh look then sissy has voiced this opinion.................shhhh TINA and enjoy the kind comments that have been left for you

Sissy, enjoy it, there are many that wish they were in your place! Be proud of who you are!!

my mom got me hormones early in high school and we have never regretted it. i will be 47 later this year. 5'11 155 lb. 35A-27-42

Well thanks MsGary i will maybe get her to email u later for advice ;)

I cant believe this - I look like a woman

very nice pics tina

Fresh off the sissy Iphone

Image_1..jpgImage1..jpgImage.jpg

blonde4it said:
I cant believe this - I look like a woman

Of course, you do, sweetie...that's the point, isn't it? To be a great sissy, you need to look more like a woman and spend more time submitting and serving your wife. The real issue is...if you expect your wife to eat cum, if you expect women to take cum, then what is your wife expecting of you? If you are not already cleaning her out or eating your own loads, then you need to start. It is the most important step in being a true sissy cuck for your wife...

Irish had me leave the office during the day, strip off on cam, then dress up in Claire's tights and used panties which he had selected. He then instructed me to photograph myself and send him pics for circulation. Lastly he instructed me to put my trousers back on over the top and return to the office and make tea and serve the other men knowing thier boss is a sissy wearing tights and panties. I could feel a damp patch on my tummy from excited pre-cum being pressed there from the girly clothes.

Very good Tina but you forgot you begged to get back over to the house to put on one of Claire s dresses and stand in the window hopping the gardener would look up

you are a sissy slut

Well an other update from Sissy Tina

She went off and found her sexy wife's used panties form yesterday and took photos of the front and back

boy what a complete sissy slut she is shame im not closer or i would think about fucking claire while Tina watched then have her clean my cock up and Claire's wet cum filled pussy

tina_f..jpg

Image_1..jpg

And Sissy Tina just sent me this lol ........................

"I've never even seen a live hard on let alone touched one and don't have any desire to - which is why it's so humiliating the idea I will be told to do so - and to suck it hard to enter Claire - and to dress like a sissy and take it in the ass like a good girl"

looking good

yes he should be smooth all over - nice legs though

testoh said:
yes he should be smooth all over - nice legs though

Well folks been busy the last few days but the Sissy hasnt stopped her prancing about eh office in her wifes used undies ETC plus thanking the odd photo whishing he was didnt have a cock as in this photo lol well dream on sissy Tina and remember the tasks can only get better but if any readers have good ideas of what she should do pls feel free to leave them in comment as well as any photos of you hard cocks for her to drool over.

Image (3).jpg
Image_1. (2).jpg

Irish Sir, I thought you said you wouldn't show these!!!