• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Slut Wife Member, Loves BBC, Comments welcome...

• Thread starterwifeluvsbbc
  • Start date

wifeluvsbbc

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 20, 2006
Married wife 31, loves big black cock... Just joined - tell me what you think of my pics and what else you'd like to see

If you have 9"+ of black cock email me... wifeluvsbbc@yahoo.com

0.jpg2.jpg1.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

I like what I see here,short skirt,nice legs,very nice ass shot, so lets see some hot pussy!

Nice Body

I think you are very hot...you are made for black fucking....I'm in England.....where are you?

action shots would be nice.... you lucky man:clap:

Gorgeous legs! This white man is drooling at the thought of watching you take bbc!

More photos sweety!

Pics...

Next time.. stockings please, and no panties...

wifeluvsbbc said:
Married wife 31, loves big black cock... Just joined - tell me what you think of my pics and what else you'd like to see

If you have 9"+ of black cock email me... wifeluvsbbc@yahoo.com

Got a New Toy.jpgGot a New Toy txt.jpgwaiting1.jpghot 011.jpgtiff.jpg
You have a nice ass and great legs. My kind of white lady. My Big Black Monster is 10 inches long and 6 inches in circumference.

Hi,

Not posted in a while - here's some more pics as requested. I hope you bbc bulls like them.
6.jpg 7.jpg 2a.jpg 3a.jpg

NIce legs and love those heels!!! 31 y/o black man from WA state, travel with consulting job. Able to fly almost anywhere in lower 48. 6ft1in, 240# and bodybuild in freetime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Couldn't keep it in my pants after seeing that hot little thing. Good luck in the search! keep us posted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread