• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Story - Many Parts

• Thread startertransplantsxm
  • Start date
enjoyable? it is f'ing hot!

I must agree. this is great stuff. i only hope it's real!

Still enjoying your story, keept it coming!

Part 14

There was a knock on the door at 2:00 am on a Saturday night; it had happened before many times, we both knew it was Ricky after being out drinking and partying. “Honey will you get up and let him in this time” Jill asked, “Ask him to come in here, tell him you want him to, that way I may not have to get up”. I didn’t like the idea, but would oblige. I answered the door “Hi Jabe, I got a boner and want to leave a load here for you” was Ricky’s greeting. Humiliating and odd how he put that he was leaving his load for me. True though it meant I got to fuck her after he was gone so it was kind of for me. “Sure Ricky” I said, “I didn’t get Jill up from sleeping” taking the fault “You can use her in our bed if you want”. A big smile spread across his face as he said “Let me get this straight, you want me to fuck your wife in your bed and you actually asked me to?” “Tell you what”, he continued, “you go back in there and go back to bed with your wife”, as I for a moment thought that he was going to leave without using her “and I will be in there in a minute to fuck her right next to you”. A cold feeling swept over me and butterflies swelled up in my stomach. I was just wearing gym shorts that I had put on to answer the door and I returned to our bedroom and crawled back in bed next to my wife keeping my shorts on. Jill had apparently dozed back off to sleep as she didn’t move or say anything when I returned to bed. My ears strained to hear what Ricky was doing outside in the living room, I could hear the rustling of clothes and thought he was probably undressing out there before he came in the bedroom. Nervously I waited for him to enter, I heard the door knob turn and the door open and in the dim light saw him walk up to Jill’s side of the bed naked and stroking his cock with one hand. He didn’t say a word; he just lifted the covers and crawled on top of Jill and she was spreading her legs as he got in bed. I laid there nervous as hell, I didn’t want to be there, it seemed so weird, it was one thing to see him fuck her, but another to see him mount her in her sleep with me in bed with them. Jill roused a little bit and instantly wrapped her legs around him welcoming his cock into her pussy. I heard Ricky whisper softly “Enjoy the ride my slut as I give you something to dream about”. Jill looked over at me in the dim light and I could see in her eyes she wondered why I didn’t wait outside. Ricky was riding her in earnest and she clung to him to let him know his cock was welcome in her cunt. She said nothing, but her breathing and moaning betrayed her feelings as I knew the filling of her pussy, him filling her completely was setting her up for an orgasm. The constant moving of the bed in rhythm to his thrusts was annoying to me. Although I could see very little with the covers over them, it seemed almost more obscene than seeing her fuck her in broad daylight. The waves overtook her and she started deliriously babbling as she was convulsed in orgasm, “Fuck fuck fuck, cum in me, give me your cock, fuck, I am cumming, oh shit, fuck me harder, oh, oh, fuck me Ricky, I am your *****, your slut, fuck me, fuck your pussy, it’s your pussy, fuck it”. It went on and on, her pleading with him for his cock to pound her pussy more. Her incoherent babbling let Ricky know that she indeed was his *****, his slut, and he fucked her through that orgasm and through to another one. When she came again he unloaded his hot cum in her at the same time. He climbed from between her legs and stood near her head at the side of the bed saying “You’re a good fucking *****, now suck me clean and I will get out of here”. Jill leaned over and sucked his cock clean and when he was satisfied with her cleaning he walked out of the bedroom saying “I will let myself out”.

Part 15

“Hey baby” Jill said in a whisper. “Yes babe” I replied. “I want my clit licked, would you do that for me?” she purred. Damn, more mixed emotions, Jill had asked me that in the same way a hundred times in our marriage and I always complied to make her happy but this was different, knowing that Ricky’s big black cock just fucked her and left his torrents of cum deep inside her pussy. Without answering I pulled back the covers ******** her freshly used sex and began licking her clit trying to avoid her cum filled pussy hole. “Oh that’s nice” she whispered, as I continued to lick her clit her excitement escalated and she got louder moaning and saying “yes, yes, do it baby!” grabbing my head and pulling me such that my tongue went right into her very open canal. The taste and smell was strong, salty, slimy, and pungent. I knew it was Ricky’s cum. She held my face in place with her thighs on each side of my head so I could hear very little. Finally she sensed that I gave up on avoiding her cum filled pussy and was tonguing her hole in the way she always liked. She relaxed her legs splaying them wide open to give me better access and I was startled by a voice. “No Fucking Shit!” I heard from Ricky’s familiar voice. “I heard my slut saying “do it baby”, thought you were fucking her so I came in to see what was up” he said, “Damn guy, you eaten my cum out of her slut box, you are one fucking freak!” “I will leave you too alone to do whatever it is your do, DAMN!, he said as he left again. My mind was spinning, why the fuck did he have to come back in and catch me in that position, hell I had never done it before and was only trying to meet my wife’s needs. Ricky’s interruption and observance of me as a cum eater destroyed my erection, all feelings of wanting to fuck were gone. “Don’t you want to come fuck me baby” Jill said. “Think I will skip tonight babe, just too much to handle” I said. With that I got up in bed next to her and laid awake the next couple of hours replaying the whole night over and over in my head trying to process where we were and how we got here in our marriage. Ricky must have thought about the incident too. When he came over the next night he was blunt and said “Hey listen, you can eat all my cum out of the cum dump you want, but don’t ever get any ideas about getting it straight from the spout if you know what I mean”. That was more than fine by me, little did he know that I was repulsed by his cum and there isn’t a gay bone in my body, but I doubt I could ever convince him of that now.

By now all this had been going on for a little over a year, Ricky using Jill as a cum dump, intruding on our plans, and his use of her coming before mine. Mid-Sunday afternoon we were home taking it easy and heard someone at the door. Probably Ricky and by now I was real use to his intrusions and his use of Jill’s pussy. I answered the door and it was Ricky and another guy was with him. The guy was younger, my guess is maybe 32 to 34 years old and average height, a little on the stocky side, but not really overweight. His complexion was Caucasian for the most part, but I could tell he was still probably Aruban. Ricky said hi and pushed his way by me entering the house with the other guy. Jill had come in from the terrace to see who it was and saw Ricky and the other guy and froze. Was she supposed to follow his rules and strip and begin masturbating? Surely not with the other guy here, what was this all about?

“Don’t just stand there slut” Ricky barked. Jill’s eyes got wide as she got a stare from Ricky and a nod of the head to let her know the rule still stands. Jill lowered her eyes and began stripping off her dress. After she was naked she paused getting her a “Go On!” from Ricky. Ricky had never ******* our situation to others that we knew of and certainly not in person. Jill walked to the living room and lay on her back on the rug spreading her legs and beginning to masturbate. “See, what did I tell you Alan, a nice piece of ass!” Ricky bragged. Ricky invited Alan into the living room to sit and watch Jill play with her sex and began to explain things to me, although Jill was there, somewhat occupied, he talked to me an Alan like she wasn’t there.

Great Story! One of the best I ahve read for a long time. Please keep writing :)

great story, keep up the great work. Can't wait for further chapters

Hey Trans
Great awesome story!!!

Please keep posting. I enjoy stories where a bull, BBC, takes charge and changes a family!

Thanks for posting

Meijer

please write more!

By Monday I will post some additional chapters. So far all of this is real, I will let you know when we change to fantasy . . . .

Hope that isn't the end.... Love your story and am waiting for more!

Part 16

“You see Jabe, Alan here is a friend of mine from Aruba, he hasn’t had a woman to fuck in almost a year, so I invited him up and told him we could take care of that for him” Ricky stated flatly. “Well Ricky, I don’t know about this” I responded in an even tone. “I do, that slut’s pussy is mine and I will do with it as I please, Got It!” said Ricky. He left not a lot of room for discussion with the tone of his voice. Even the situation with him and Alan sitting there talking with me while my wife was splayed out on the floor four feet away masturbating didn’t make it seem like any objection would help, but I wasn’t going for this one. “I know you think you’re going to let this guy here fuck my wife, but it isn’t happening” I stated flatly. “That’s fine, we will leave, I don’t know if the slut told you about our video session, just know that everyone everywhere is going to see in living color what a cum slut wife you have” he threatened. “I would suggest you do exactly as I asked and save your reputations, besides, she likes it” he mused.

Ricky went on to explain what was going to happen to my silence as usual when I knew I really had no choice in the matter. Alan was going to stay in our guest room until next Saturday, six days and nights. He went on to explain to me that Alan didn’t get laid a lot, but turned to Alan and assured him it wouldn’t be a problem this week. By this time Jill had begun to breathe heavier and was moaning once in a while from her playing with her clit and fingering her pussy hole. Finally Ricky got down to the rules of the week. Ricky said he would come over every morning early and get his fuck for the day out of the way. Jill was then Alan’s to use as much as he wanted until midnight each day. I could fuck her if I wanted after midnight so long as Jill cleaned her pussy out right after I fucked her so she would be ready for him the next morning. If Alan wanted her in the middle of the night that was fine, Jill should just clean out again after each time to insure she was ready for Ricky the next morning. He went on to explain that Alan had gotten tested prior to coming up at Ricky’s request and therefore Alan didn’t need to worry about condoms. What raced through my mind at that point was that Ricky didn’t have Alan get tested for our benefit; it was to protect his hole for his use in the future. Ricky summed it up in blunt coarse terms to me, “You are down to sloppy thirds this week my good man”.

Jill started babbling curse words as she usually did when she was in the throes of orgasm. Ricky stopped talking and motioned to Alan to watch Jill’s performance which he hadn’t missed a moment of anyway. Jill came hard, her fingers covered in pussy juice and her hole visibly wet. “You just stay right there spread wide cunt” Ricky instructed. “So no questions I assume?” Ricky announced and then looked at Jill and said “Alan’s wish is your command as he stays with you, every wish, you understand?” Jill simply nodded her head in a slight way to show her submission and agreement. “So Alan, what you say about us going down to a bar, getting a drink and catching up, and then I can drop you back here later?” Ricky asked. “Sure, whatever you say Ricky, and by the way, she is a nice slut, my compliments” Alan replied. Ricky and Alan got up and walked out leaving me sitting there with my head spinning from the scene and what we were about to face and Jill remained on the floor in a post orgasm daze. I needed a fucking drink, Jill had gotten up and put her dress back on and our eyes met, mine with question and hers with no answer. We both knew we had no choice. The surrealism set in again as we went back to life as normal for at least a couple of hours, a little more quiet than usual, but normal none the less.

Alan returned about seven o’clock a suitcase in hand and introduced himself again almost like he hadn’t been there this afternoon and watched Jill masturbate for him. We showed him to the guest room and acted like there was no commitment and no arrangement, but all of us knew different. Alan came out after getting settled in and I offered him a drink which he graciously accepted. We chatted a bit about Aruba, but nothing broached the subject of sex even though the question of his “preferences” and why he didn’t get laid a lot as referred to by Ricky was in the forefront of my mind. Surprisingly, by ten o’clock Alan said it had been a long day of travel and he was going to turn in. I was sure that he was going to come back and ravage my wife right away, but this was beginning to look like it wouldn’t be near as bad as I had imagined. We all turned in for the night.

please continue!

It's so sad to see such a great story left unfinished...

Users who are viewing this thread