• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New to DC

• Thread starterspanishmami
  • Start date

spanishmami

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 25, 2009
Im not comfortable putting nude pics up on here but here are a few from me.

my stats 34D/28/39

dislikes: dark guys with low standards, unshaven ( I seen a pic on here of a girl with hair all in her ass area ) Gross...

Attachments

• august11.jpg
    august11.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 2,393
  • 29.jpg
    29.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 2,261
Hey welcome aboard,hope to see more of you and talk to you more.Put up whatever you feel like putting up,I like the 2 shots you started with..

Welcome, with a body like that, we don't need nude pictures of you, ANY picture of you is good. Very, very nice I might add.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look babe you are a real fox, I'd love to tap that ass, damm.I wish you'd reconsider about posting nude pics really, I beg of you.

You are very sexy girl, LOVE that booty!!

A picture of a beautiful woman which lacks nudity, is no less a picture of a beautiful woman for it.

That you are at once comfortable with sensuality and uncomfortable with the nudity is actually endearing. Post as much or as little as you like. Most of the guys here will enjoy it.

Especially all of us dark skinned brahs. Thanks for the shout out.

hot as hell

You are one fine Latina Welcome and good luck

spanishmami said:

my stats 34D/28/39

dislikes: dark guys with low standards, unshaven ( I seen a pic on here of a girl with hair all in her ass area ) Gross...

thanks to all the sexy dark skinned men who are always so nice to me :), Wish you were in my area ( ontario Canada ). If any of you are message me and lets chat!

What part of Ontario? Detroit isn't too far away...

spanishmami said:

my stats 34D/28/39

mmmm you're Lovely :D

See my pics as well :D:D

Gorgeous ass...made for loving all day. And this is a white guy! :) Bodies like that are color blind.

I'm from Buffalo NY , how close is that to you? I still say post a pic or two of you at least semi nude baby!

SPECTACULAR!!!!!! Non-nudes are good, too. Thanks for posting what you did. You are an absolute knockout.

Damn girl...what about someone who will travel to you! That is one hell of a body...and I know I would like to work that body...what are you looking for? Be specific...or you will be getting a lot of mail.

Users who are viewing this thread