• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New To This

UseMyLatins

New around here...
Beloved Member
me and my gf are fairly new to this she was reluctant at first but now she likes the thrill of being a *****.

384FB491-D47D-4B94-B278-F7F6809CBF03.jpeg E3586921-8CE6-4BFC-A6B6-FC42B1E6AC1D.jpeg

I see that you are new to this, if you haven't done this already, consider having fully discussed boundaries and or what you each want from this lifestyle. Always, always, always keep the lines of communication open between you so that both of you are able to enjoy as your GF becomes a woman that totally enjoys being a woman. GTR

My gf [and I] are fairly new to this. She was reluctant at first, but now she likes the thrill of being a *****.
Very good. And, thanks for posting your woman'a photos — she looks gorgeous (although the pics are a bit dark).

Referring to your woman as "a *****," though, sounds rather derogatory. I assume you mean, ".... now she likes the thrill of seducing and fucking other men." If that's what you meant, that's positive, of course....

she does enjoy fucking other men. She feels so good when a man cums off in her and then kisses her passionately

she does enjoy fucking other men. She feels so good when a man cums off in her and then kisses her passionately
So does mine. We want her men to make love to her, lots of kissing and touching licking etc.. I love when they keep kissing after he browses a load into her and they wait until his cock goes soft and his cum gushes out of her and they cuddle in the afterglow.

she had a black man that came off 3 times till he finally rested in her arms. she loves to have her tits sucked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back