• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New TOONS Thread ... CUCKOLD ONLY please!

• Thread starterMacNfries
  • Start date
Black Takes White 77
Kelly encourages her black lover to make her pregnant. She tells him to fuck her so good that her husband gets jealous watching them. Knowing that she wants an other man's baby than his has made James jealous for the first time of all the times he has watched her with other men.
BlackTakesWhite546.jpg BlackTakesWhite547.jpg BlackTakesWhite548.jpg BlackTakesWhite549.jpg BlackTakesWhite550.jpg BlackTakesWhite551.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: cuckedjay and hornyaussie4u
Black Takes White 78
Kelly gets filled full of potent cum by one of the black men. Kelly has her husband agree that he wants her to get pregnant by an other man, even though deep down he is actually jealous of that possibility. James has to spin the bed again and it lands on her previous black lover at the poker game, Boota.

BlackTakesWhite551.jpg BlackTakesWhite552.jpg BlackTakesWhite553.jpg BlackTakesWhite554.jpg BlackTakesWhite555.jpg BlackTakesWhite556.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: hornyaussie4u
Black Takes White 79
Kelly reminds James that' Boota's cock is so much bigger than his! She admits to him that she is a slut wife. James tells her she is a ***** because last night she took money from Boota after he fucked her. Indeed she now really is a *****. A ***** that wants to have a black baby!
BlackTakesWhite557.jpg BlackTakesWhite558.jpg BlackTakesWhite559.jpg BlackTakesWhite560.jpg BlackTakesWhite561.jpg BlackTakesWhite562.jpg

Last edited:
Black Takes White 80
Taking shots of a powerful fertility aid has Kelly acting like a total ***** that wants impregnated with a black baby. James watches with mixed feelings of jealousy and sexual erotica.

BlackTakesWhite563.jpg BlackTakesWhite564.jpg BlackTakesWhite565.jpg BlackTakesWhite566.jpg BlackTakesWhite567.jpg BlackTakesWhite568.jpg

Last edited:
Black Takes White 81
A part of James is enjoying watching his wife get fucked put a part of him is jealous wishing it was him fucking her. Kelly demands that James tells her he wants her to get pregnant with a black baby and despite his jealousy he tells her he does.
BlackTakesWhite569.jpg BlackTakesWhite570.jpg BlackTakesWhite571.jpg BlackTakesWhite572.jpg BlackTakesWhite573.jpg BlackTakesWhite574.jpg

Black Takes White 82
Kelly continued to have climax after climax as these black studs deposited their thick cum in her sloppy soaked cunt. James, although humiliated by his wife's actions and her begging to get black pregnant, he nevertheless couldn't help being pleased with it at the same time.
BlackTakesWhite575.jpg BlackTakesWhite576.jpg BlackTakesWhite577.jpg BlackTakesWhite578.jpg BlackTakesWhite579.jpg BlackTakesWhite580.jpg

Last edited:
Black Takes White 83
James knew that his wife was probably already pregnant by one of the black men she had fucked on their honeymoon. Still, he shouted out to the men there to fuck his slut wife even harder.
BlackTakesWhite581.jpg BlackTakesWhite582.jpg BlackTakesWhite583.jpg BlackTakesWhite584.jpg BlackTakesWhite585.jpg BlackTakesWhite586.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: JefFy and hornyaussie4u
Black Takes White 84
Kelly takes an other shot of her fertility drink while James jacks off. He spins her again and she lands on Jackpot. which means all of the black studs to get to fuck her at once filling every hole in her body.
BlackTakesWhite587.jpg BlackTakesWhite588.jpg BlackTakesWhite589.jpg BlackTakesWhite590.jpg BlackTakesWhite591.jpg BlackTakesWhite592.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Black Takes White 85 - The end of Chapter 5
James feels it was the perfect way to end their honeymoon with her gang bang and Kelly explains to him she wants to be the nastiest black man's slut ever, fucking over a 100 men when they get home from their honeymoon and she wants James to pimp her out to other men.
BlackTakesWhite593.jpg BlackTakesWhite594.jpg BlackTakesWhite595.jpg BlackTakesWhite596.jpg BlackTakesWhite597.jpg BlackTakesWhite598.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cuckedjay, JefFy and hornyaussie4u
Black Takes White 85 - Start of Chapter 6
Kelly calls James while he was at his office to tease him about what she was wearing and the fact that she was playing with herself.
BlackTakesWhite601.jpg BlackTakesWhite602.jpg BlackTakesWhite603.jpg BlackTakesWhite604.jpg BlackTakesWhite605.jpg BlackTakesWhite606.jpg

Last edited:
Black Takes White 86
What a surprise. Kelly has a black man in her bed with her. She was teasing James as to how she was dressed but the real teasing begins with telling him that she has a black man with a big cock in bed with her and she is going to fuck him without a condom. James was jealous but told her to go ahead because he knew she would whether he agreed or not.

BlackTakesWhite607.jpg BlackTakesWhite608.jpg BlackTakesWhite609.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: cuckedjay, Tiny Penis and hornyaussie4u
Ya the BBC’s seem to have that affect on blondes.

IMG_3289.jpeg IMG_3290.jpeg IMG_3291.jpeg IMG_3292.jpeg IMG_3293.jpeg IMG_3294.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: cuckedjay, Tiny Penis, JefFy and 1 other person
Love this artist called Jaguar awesome stuff.

IMG_3295.jpeg IMG_3296.jpeg IMG_3297.jpeg IMG_3298.jpeg IMG_3299.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Ilmiocornuto, cuckedjay, JefFy and 1 other person
I can picture my wife in these scenarios.
IMG_3298.jpegIMG_2655.jpeg
And her feet as well.

IMG_3293.jpeg IMG_3654.jpeg

• Love
Tribmywifeskinnyblonde said:
Ya the BBC’s seem to have that affect on blondes.

IMG_3289.jpeg IMG_3290.jpeg IMG_3291.jpeg IMG_3292.jpeg IMG_3293.jpeg IMG_3294.jpeg
Yes I have this series and it is a great one. Don't remember now if I posted it here previously or not.

Jaguar is one of my favorite artists as well. After I am finished with "Black takes White" I will post some of his IR series.

CuckoldFamilyGuy said:
Yes I have this series and it is a great one. Don't remember now if I posted it here previously or not.
Cool yes just saw this today may have missed yours. Great work I think. Just wanted share on your stuff.

CuckoldFamilyGuy said:
Jaguar is one of my favorite artists as well. After I am finished with "Black takes White" I will post some of his IR series.
Cool not aware of it sounds great thanks.

Black Takes White 87
James tells the black man to lick his wife's pussy as she licks his cock. James assures him that he can cum inside her!
BlackTakesWhite610.jpg BlackTakesWhite611.jpg BlackTakesWhite612.jpg BlackTakesWhite613.jpg BlackTakesWhite614.jpg BlackTakesWhite615.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cuckedjay, JefFy and hornyaussie4u

Users who are viewing this thread