• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New TOONS Thread ... CUCKOLD ONLY please!

• Thread starterMacNfries
  • Start date
tjan9999 said:
New Original Interracial Artwork 5.jpg
Also see

http://********.com/photos/gallery/2042843/original_interracial_artwork.html

5.jpg
Love it!

WimpHub2 said:
PERFECT for SuperBowl addicts -- I went down a buddies wife last year as he and my wife were glued to the tube -- I got Jody to left her dress (planed) and open her legs as she sat on her desk in the back -- she came so hard I thought they would hear her grunting
Love it

I have updated and edited these drawings for better clarity. Conclusion on the next page.

BlackedMom01.jpg BlackedMom02.jpg BlackedMom03.jpg BlackedMom04.jpg BlackedMom05.jpg BlackedMom06.jpg BlackedMom07.jpg BlackedMom08.jpg BlackedMom09.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Raysclick, hornyaussie4u, clonesp and 1 other person
The conclusion of this great series. I love the way she resists at first but eventually gives in to be come his black slut!

BlackedMom10.jpg BlackedMom11.jpg BlackedMom12.jpg BlackedMom13.jpg BlackedMom14.jpg BlackedMom15.jpg BlackedMom16.jpg BlackedMom17.jpg BlackedMom18.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Raysclick, hornyaussie4u, clonesp and 2 others

IR-Ckld926.jpg IR-Ckld927.jpg IR-Ckld928.jpg IR-Ckld929.jpg IR-Cuck175.jpg IR-KJ120(Cuck).jpg SissyBoy0.jpg SissyBoy1.jpg SissyBoy2.jpg SissyBoy3.jpg SissyBoy4.jpg SissyBoy5.jpg

Reactions: carivethcucky, clonesp and midnightfapper
First of two parts

Anniversary0.jpg Anniversary1.jpg Anniversary2.jpg Anniversary3.jpg Anniversary4.jpg Anniversary5.jpg Anniversary6.jpg Anniversary7.jpg

Reactions: ashley71, Raysclick and clonesp
2nd part

Anniversary8.jpg Anniversary9.jpg Anniversary10.jpg Anniversary11.jpg Anniversary12.jpg Anniversary13.jpg Anniversary14.jpg Anniversary15.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ashley71, Raysclick, clonesp and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread