• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Work

• Thread starterSandyWho
  • Start date

SandyWho

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
May 4, 2004
West
www.sandywho.com
New Work-Lisa's Panties

I posted a new work on SandyWho.com -- Lisa's Panties. It is a change in style I have played with on and off. Comments would be appreciated.

The two people in the picture are too blurred out IMHO, but I always like the the stories you write with them. :)

Sandy Who,

I like your art very much. I think it is very erotic. Can I ask something because I do not know much about art? But why is the male figure facing away from the female when her panties are down around her ankles? Please keep posting these great works. Thanks.

Black Dong-

This is sort of a water color effect, not trying to give details, just shapes and images. Maybe a bit too much, let me think about it.

Like2-

Ooh, good question... just the sort an artist loves to get so she can tell you how she was feeling at the time. This is a "taking control" stance, none would dare to interfere... nor would she want them to at this point.

SandyWho said:
Black Dong-

This is sort of a water color effect, not trying to give details, just shapes and images. Maybe a bit too much, let me think about it.

Like2-

Ooh, good question... just the sort an artist loves to get so she can tell you how she was feeling at the time. This is a "taking control" stance, none would dare to interfere... nor would she want them to at this point.

Thank you - I see what you mean - it makes more sense to me now. His body language definitely says this woman is mine! I like what you do. Please keep posting your art.

Like2-

Thank you for your question and comments. "This woman is mine" is absolutely what I was after, not sure I did a good job, but that is what I was feeling.

Sandy Can We See More Of The Rick And Theresa Series..... Im So Turned On By That Woman I Suppose I Have A Thing For Chubby Chics Who Love Blackmen... And She Seems So Bold I Love You Art Work Love It

Was She A Friend Of Yours... I Mean How Did You Come To Know Her And Her Dark Desires And Did She Ever Have A Baby From A Lover

I like a girl with her panties around her knees. It makes it harder for her to get away.

o shit...did i say that out loud?

Users who are viewing this thread