• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Year, New Thread

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
While i wait for her to get home I can answer your question. You seem to have found the focus that I think she has had since things seemed to fall into place with her and Paul.

I've said it many times, I don't know why it really turns me on - but she seems to have come to the same desire in her own way.

I have long believed that 2 people either grow together or they grow apart. 2 saplings that twist together and grow together or grow apart. I have always felt that we are the 2 that grow together. Whether it be me learning to like things she was into, or her learning to like things that I was into - somehow we've always found a way to enjoy things together.

It is no secret between us or us and Paul that I totally enjoy knowing he is the only one cumming in her. So yes, what I think is that she's found that is what turns me on and she's found her own way to enjoy that from her own perspective. I have to say that watching her from right next to her head and seeeing what she sees when Paul fucks her, it was very interesting to see how she must feel to do that with him. In some ways, it makes me feel good about giving her that feeling with him and letting her enjoy it as she obviously does.

That she's become very aroused by it herself is something that - I admit, I had hoped she would learn to enjoy - and perhaps it is what is happening. It is amazingly erotic to be denied this with her until some point that I do not know or control. Could I wait 8 more months, sure, knowing how amazing it was with her when she finally said yes and I was ready too.

Let me run, I've probably said too much already.

Steve,

As always it is great to read your post. You are coming into your own, you are understanding and able to express your thoughts along with your emotions even more openly now than you have been able to in the past. It does seem to me that you and your wife are on the same page and all three of you do seem to be enjoying what you all have together from each of your respective perspectives.

This is and has always been about the mutual journey that you and your wife share together. About your connection, your intimacy on every level and your continued growth together as a couple, as friend, as partners, as husband and wife. I would very much agree with you that it is amazingly erotic to be denied aspects of sexuality with a wife, while she retains control of when, where and if.

In the case of a wife being the more alpha in the relationship, saying whom, saying where, making it clear what she desires, supporting her beta husbands desires/needs. There is something very erotic about a wife allowing another man to have her bare while the husband is denied the same privileges.

Enjoy the journey - Continue to make sure that you both maintain your communication and connection.

Well, our son is heading back to school tomorrow and before she even asked me I told her it was okay to go see Paul tomorrow afternoon and stay into the evening if she wanted. She was all aglow when I told her that and before she could say anything more I told her that I'd wait till tomorrow night or Monday if she wanted to have a bit more desire tomorrow with him as opposed to having fun with me tonight. She blushed and kissed me and said that would be wonderful and that she loved that I would think of her that way.

We're all going downstairs in a bit to watch a movie together - only our daughter saw The Martian so she's going to watch it again with us tonight all together although she's already said "well, after seeing that you'll never catch me up in space" and we all laughed.

Of course I'm horny but I'm surely going to wait till tomorrow, or more likely Monday evening when it will be our turn together. For Raks, I don't mind waiting, not when she's promised to make it worth my wait. I know, the nay sayers will say she's said that before and then not put out for you but it's really okay - I cannot explain the arousal I feel and the strange sense of satisfaction, even without having sex with her, that she's going to go fuck with Paul tomorrow afternoon and then come home to me afterwards.

I know the feeling. It is really interesting and I believe You will enjoy every moment to wait Your wife home from fucking with Paul. Lucky man.

It's really fine STB. Just like you say, I don't understand you, I would say you also sometimes don't understand me. I don't disrespect your choices. For me, the real motivation to come here and read is to know if you two would survive as a couple after the roller coaster - not so much in physical or married sense - but as a couple - as husband and wife. Mis-understanding happens even amongst couple who are totally faithful (I mean physically) to each other, so it's not a big deal when it happens between a couple whose sexual fidelity lies elsewhere. As of now, I do not interpret your situation as on precipice, but it came pretty close. It will again if both of you remain confused as to where your priorities lie and who is the primary person in relationship. It doesn't take long for dominance to cross the threshold of bedroom as it happened earlier. I hope you (or rather Sue) remains cautious of it and doesn't allows that to happen.

Please remember that while I may not agree with you most of the times, I do come here to read what you post and I do enjoy your narrative and I wish well for both of you. Also, whatever I say is based on my perception of your narrative. Sometimes, it may sound judgemental - but so are you when you brand the likes of us as "Naysayers", "Gloomers and doomers".

I don't know if you pay serious attention to what I write here (You don't need to :) ). But if you did, you'll find out that most of the times I have raised questions only when I see a deviation in what Sue says and what she does. When I do that, it is just to point out that she has changed from the time when she had taken a stand. In a relationship like this (And I hope Squirm will agree) there has to a set of ground rules. Thumb rules. You don't have any and if and when you made them, you ended up violating each one of them. That's what seems like a kink in your other wise fabulous relationship with your wife.

The recent incidence has also demonstrated that She has the capability to become a dominatrix, in and out of bedroom. She has also demonstrated that she is capable of going much beyond your agreed boundaries. But, at the same time she had the courage to recognize the problem, pause and then take some temporary measures as corrective action to bring you into fold again. Now that you are again aligned, I suspect she will indeed push her agenda through - more and more. I hope both of you know and understand where it is going.

I would again re-iterate that we are indeed thankful that you share such private and intimate moments of your life with us and we hope that you continue to do so. Amongst so many who are cheering you...let this naysayer also have his say.

Cheers!!!

So last night in bed she reached over and felt that I was hard and she asked me what I was thinking about so I told her, that I loved feeling aroused at what she was going to be doing today and "knowing I'll be with you soon is worth waiting for". She blushed and said that she loved that I felt that way and that she liked how it felt too and she giggled and said "kind of like a reward for you" and she asked me if it really was enjoyable to feel as I did (and do right now) and I told her that it was hard to explain but that it feels like how I used to feel about her when we were first dating (really anyone when first dating) that I so look forward to the sex with her. She smiled and said that she liked knowing that I was horny waiting for her and she giggled that she "will make sure Paul doesn't wear me out" and she laughed out loud.

She reached over under the covers and took my hand and pulled me to her and kissed me passionately and she looked at me and said in the sweetest most honest voice I've heard from her "I share my body with him, but I share me with you.... don't ever forget that". And we kissed again. I know at that moment it would have just taken a tiny bit of effort - touching her hair, pulling her hip towards me, gently rubbing my chest against her now hard nipples and she would have immediately pushed me back on the bed and mounted me.

But at the same time, and I guess this is where I really have come to understand myself. I am loving how it feels to be feeling like I do right now. She's getting washed and dressed to go see him and our son is virtually out the door and my cock is making a large wet-spot in my boxers thinking about how horny I am and how I want her later or tomorrow. And yes, I am already prepared to wait till tomorrow, in some ways it would only make it even more intense if she wants to wait.

I know, its crazy but to think of how she'll be when she comes home later and cuddles up next to me in bed, knowing what she'd been doing all afternoon. I just drives me wild to think that she'll be lying next to me but that I have to, and more importntly, want to, wait till she's ready to share it with me.

Perfect description of your perspective Steve. Very clear and unarguable I would say. I hope the night gives you both what you desire.

Crazy Monday - but thought I'd update that - surprise surprise - she came home last night in a quite pleasant mood about 8pm and surprised the heck out of me when about 9:30pm she came up to me in the kitchen and whispered "want to go upstairs and have some fun?". I turned and told her that I thought for sure she'd be wanting to wait till tomorrow (today Monday) but she said "no, it's okay, it'd be nice to be with you".

She told me some of what they'd done together and yes, how horny Paul was and how she was eager to respond to him. I told her I was surprised and reminded her that I could have waited but she giggled and said "no, I'm in a mood to be with you too" and she let me undress her in our bedroom. I slid her bra off and loved how she stood in just panties in front of me and yes, I could see and feel the wet/damp crotch as she giggled and said "you can take them off me". As we got into bed naked she giggled and told me that Paul had cum in her twice and she took my hand and guided it to her pussy and said "see, you can feel it" but she then added that "he wasn't as hard on me as I'd thought" and that it was more of a relaxed love-making session with him. I could feel how wet and warm she felt but she then asked me not to "push too far in" and when I asked about going down on her she smiled and said "not tonight baby, but we can have sex for sure". I was going to ask but then thought to let her tell me no if that was what she wanted - but instead, there was a smile and a "thank you" when I reached for a condom.

She'd gotten me quite hard with her hand and before I put the condom on she said to wait a second as she wanted to suck my cock for a bit. But after just a few moments she could feel what I knew "oh baby, you really need to cum don't you?" and when I nodded, she smiled and lay back and spread her legs for me as I pulled on the condom. She had one finger gently teasing her spread pussy and rubbing the wetness around her clit. But there was no doubt at all that she wanted me and as I pushed into her she moaned and I could feel her orgasm with me. She cooed in my ear how wonderful it felt to feel me in her - and a moment later she teased me mercilessly by saying "just enjoy it honey but I don't want you to cum in me".

Needless to say, that wasn't an option with the condom on and while I know I couldn't feel everything, it was obvious what i was feeling - her so slick and open and so easily penetrated by me all the way in. Indeed when I pushed into her and started to grind against her she moaned out loud and again teased me - egging me on - this time she asked in that same sexy voice "do you think I still feel the same inside?". Oh man did that sound just so incredibly sexy to hear and I moaned back that she felt wonderful no matter what. She knew I was lost in the moment and didn't have too long but she managed to say at least one other thing before my mind was consumed - she giggled and said "sometimes I think you feel different in me now". Well, that did it - just the thoughts and visions that statement put into my head was enough to make me grunt and slam into her. I could feel her response - her pussy spasmed - going from feeling like a gaping cavern one second to feeling like a hand was tightened around my cock - but it was just blissful as I let loose with a huge orgasm. She moaned nonetheless - and while she says she sometimes misses feeling the heat inside her when I cum, last night she said she could feel it and a moment later she shivered beneath me enjoying yet another orgasm.

I should also add that when we were done, one of the first things we thought was that the condom had split open - as I knelt back but stayed inside her we both felt how wet we were. She was up on her elbows and, I thought, about to moan about that until I pulled out and we saw that it was intact which made us both laugh for a moment. I got up off the bed and told her I'd get a washcloth and as I did she giggled and said "I told you... " as I started the water running in the bathroom. I slid off the condom and wiped off my cock and then rinsed and brought her the warm washcloth. She took it from me and smiled and said "you enjoyed that, didn't you!" with an enthusiastic sound. I was thinking she was talking about the mess she was sliding herself up from on the bed until I realized she was looking at me and nodding towards the somewhat fuller-than-usual looking condom in my hand.

She was distracted for a moment as she sat there blotting up the wetness until she looked back at me and saw me standing there smiling and I just said "I am enjoying this a lot" and I sat next to her on the bed. She put the washcloth down and turned to me and we kissed and I told her that I loved what we'd just done and that it really turned me on to be standing there watching her clean up like she was. She smiled and kissed me quickly and then said "then let me finish before there's a bigger mess" and literally, as I sat there still hugging her she spread her legs and wiped the washcloth up between her legs and then closed them together and turned back to me and kissed me. She picked up the condom off the headboard where I'd just about dropped it when she let me watch and she held it in between her fingers and squeezed it and played with it and she looked up at me and said "'this' turns me on a lot honey".

She got up a moment later and then giggled as she saw me watching her walk around the foot of the bed and into the bathroom where she took her familiar position with one foot on the toilet as she let me watch her clean up all around. She came back into bed, snuggled up to me and pulled the covers over us for a few minutes while she told me how lucky she felt and that she "loves it when we can both be like this together". I turned to her and said I felt the same. She kissed me and as we turned the TV on she looked at me and said "I can't say I'm always going to want this after I come home, but when it is, I love it that we can be so good together" and she kissed me one more time. I was going to say more but I decided to just let it go at that with nothing else said.

Steve - It would seem that you and Sue both had a very good weekend.

Got to go with Squirmy sometimes. I'd say a pretty good weekend too - and we Brits do like the understatement. ...

Well, I was surprised that she hadn't brought up seeing Paul all week until last night in bed when, as we started to get into our usual Wednesday ritual that she asked/suggested that maybe Paul would come over again on Saturday "like last time" and we then talked about last time for a while during which time she rather obviously knew it all turned me on. She kissed me at one point and said "and I promise, after he leaves on Sunday, it'll be our turn again". We talked and she asked me again if I'd be okay with him coming over and spending the night as she added in comments about how much she'd enjoyed it and how she thought I had.

I do now, and did last night, realize that she's becoming quite the manipulator. When I started to say something she added that he hopes to get in an early round of golf again on Sunday as if to ease my concerns about how that was going to work. It really is something to be seeing this in her now so clearly, I know others have said it - but I felt it last night how she would change how she sounds or what she says based on how I respond.

It obviously got me turned on but it was also what she talked/teased me about. She told me she liked me being there when she was with Paul and specifically mentioned holding my hand and added "like we used to do" and I do remember as I'd said here - that I had always enjoyed it. She was stroking my cock and she teased me and said that she really likes when guys cum and how it makes her feel - she told me she loves watching me when I cum and then, I don't know if she said it intentionally that way but she said "and when I feel Paul". Oh man, it was so erotic to hear her say it that way without even knowing what she said. But a few minutes later she did go back to it - I had now taken over and was eagerly stroking away and she was really into it - and when she went back to it she whispered in my ear "it's so erotic to know you've made a man cum in you" and it was just how she said it that was so totally erotic - that time she knew exactly what she had said. and my god did it have an effect she leaned in and kissed my ear and then onto my cheek and a moment later I blew my load all over. She squealed and moaned and she reached down and pushed my hand out of the way and she got another two or three thick squirts out before she did what she knows I love, reaching down and drawing out the last steaming dribbles. She brought a stringy drop up to my mouth and she let it drop onto my tongue and then leaned down and kissed me.

Its kind of odd to say but that moment is perhaps the most erotic for me of all, just sharing it like that.

And VERY erotic for us as well. Thanks for sharing that with us!!

Ahh - home early enough to enjoy the afternoon before, apparently, bad weather targets the east coast.

I re-read what I posted last night and wanted to be sure that it was clear that Sue's whisper in my ear was rhetorical referring to her as the "you" in what she said. As I've said here and in PM's and Emails, it's quite remarkable to actually see and experience this kind of change in her where she is most definitely enjoying being the "alpha" or taking control of things. I do still have some times when I feel a need for caution or to hold back, at the same time, it is an amazing feeling to let her do this, let her take more control. As long as we stay with our awareness of each others needs, that it feels almost surreal to truly let go and trust her in this way.

We began to talk briefly last night and she asked me what I did and didn't like about the last time Paul stayed with us. I was honest with her (as I said, I've shared this in PM's and emails with others) that I found it incredible to watch from right next to her and see what she sees. She blushed a bit but then said "it feels even better" and giggled. We talked more and I told her how I had never 'watched' from that perspective before and I told her how erotic it seemed and how much it really turned me on. She asked me if I wanted to do that again and I told her eagerly and without even a seconds thought "for sure" and she smiled and said she liked sharing something like that with me and she started to tell me how it felt to have sex with Paul and how it seemed to give her an "extra thrill" that I was right there beside her. We talked rather explicitly including her asking me if I liked seeing her orgasm with him and I told her how it wasn't hearing her moan or feeling her hand relax as she held mine, but that it was much more erotic to see his cock pull back and be visibly wetter. She smiled and said that she too liked seeing that and feeling that. But it was me that said that "I like watching him cum too" and that made her pull me to her and give me an amazing kiss before she said to me "I love you".

We talked more about the night and in the 2 minutes I have left right now before a call for work I'll share that we talked about the whole "getting into bed" routine and how she'd been hesitant to tell me what she had hoped (and did) happen and she asked me if I would be okay by just staying for a few more minutes but then leaving on my own instead of as she said "you leaving when we got busy". I told her okay - but then I added that I wanted to make sure that "we" had time on Sunday and she said she promised me that "for sure honey".

Have a great evening Stb! I hope you get your closeness and get to feel and taste their passion!

Hey all - no time today or probably for the next few days for a lengthy update.

He did come by on Saturday, later than expected, after dinner. We drank some wine together and the two of them got amorous on the couch when I left the room to check on some stuff for work. I watched the two of them making out for a while on the couch before she noticed me and smiled and then when he realized I was there he took his hand out of her pants and pulled her top down.

In short, she repeated much about last time including letting me watch as Paul licked her pussy till she moaned in ecstasy several times. And she again encouraged me to lie next to her and watch as Paul fucked her again from her perspective. This time I was a lot more attentive to hearing her gasps and moans as he rubbed his cock up and down between her pussy lips and all 3 of us then watched as he pushed himself inside her. Even I could feel her body tense and then relax as he pushed the big head of his cock into her.

We'd talked and she said he still feels weird if I'm jerking off in front of him so I quietly rubbed myself through my shorts as I watched the two of them enjoying themselves. I admit it was very erotic to hold her hand as she came while he was fucking her and I got to see his cock come out of her wet from her juices. He moaned and looked at me several times including when he felt her cum.

I'll say it again that I love that he can do that to her and I love that she can let herself go like that with me next to her now. It's just beautiful to feel her tense up as he starts to go at her and to see her sometimes rub her own clit just to intensify it even more. But when she cums, it's just amazing to see her tense up and then just see it wash over her as she will relax back and her hips will settle back into the bed and her knees will come back just a little bit more. I love knowing he knows how she feels at that very moment.

She wanted me to watch as he came in her again in that position and I did and I have to admit that it even made me a little jealous when I could see her own arousal meeting his with her thrusting upwards at him. And then yes, seeing him push into her once, then twice and then even more sharply the third time and when he stays in her for a moment longer even I know he's just about to cum in her.

I was very close to cumming myself even without taking my cock out but at the same time I didn't want to so I stayed the course and steeled myself into just enjoying the moment and not getting off.

He collapsed against her, I guess when he finished cumming in her and she held my hand tightly as Paul pulled out of her and rolled off of her and she said something about me "wanting to see it" so when she got up on her elbows, I sat up. Paul was lying there with his eyes closed but I didn't miss the dribble of cum still seeping out of his cock - but Sue just lay there as if it was nothing at all - her legs were spread and she either enjoyed the heck out of it or just didn't tighten her pussy up at all because when I leaned over I could see she was sort of gaping open. There was a lot of wetness all around but, sorry to say, not a lot leaking out of her or even really visible. She smiled at me and said something about whether I liked how she looked and I moaned that she looked beautiful. Paul was still sort of lying there on his side and had opened his eyes and was now running his hands up and down her body which I took at a reason to leave them alone for a bit.

Sue came down in her robe after a little while and we talked for a bit. I knew that Paul was still upstairs waiting for her to come back. We talked for a few minutes and she said I was welcome to come back in and watch more if I wanted. She kissed me and told me she loved me and I knew she was being honest when she said that she wanted to go back up to him. I knew she was naked beneath her robe, I could see her breasts at one point and while i didn't tell her, I am sure she knew it turned me on, even more that I was sure she was very wet from him by then. She promised me that we would have some fun on Sunday after he left and she told me that he was going to be leaving by 10:30am or so and that "we'll have the whole day together baby".

When I went back upstairs a little while later and peered in they were lying on the bed watching TV and he was gently touching her back and shoulder and she looked like she was just in heaven. I thought about going in but then thought that she would probably like it better if I didn't (which she confirmed on Sunday).

It was a little later that I heard them and when I watched from the doorway he was behind her doggy-style and she was leaning forward into a pillow and it was obvious she was enjoying it. I watched for a few minutes but then felt a little weird as a voyeur. I admit that I wanted to wait until Sunday but when I went back into our office/spare bedroom and could still hear them I let my desires get away from me and I jerked off.

I heard them going at it again on Sunday morning which sort of woke me up when I heard it. I was in the kitchen when they both came down and again, he was gone before long. She was all playful and when I told her I'd given into my desires the night before and jerked off she was all aglow and said she loved hearing that I was so turned on by it that I needed to relieve myself. She teased me most of the day on Sunday until late yesterday afternoon when she came up to me and said "it's your turn" and she gently cupped my cock through my pants and she said "I"m sure I can get this hard".

Needless to say - she was quite successful in sucking my cock until I was wondering if she wanted me to cum that way - she got me so close so many times only to hold me back at the end. The last time she giggled and said "there, now you should be ready". And a moment later she was pulling off her pants and panties and lying back and telling me "now, it's your turn, I'm still pretty wet from him" and told me I could take a lick if I wanted but she again said "you know baby, just the outside okay, I want to still be ready for you". How could I pass that up and a moment later I began to lick all around her pussy and work my way inwards. She let me lick up and around her clit and down the sides and even down to her butt, but she pushed my head back if my tongue wandered near her opening. She didnt' let me do it for long and what seemed like a moment later she pushed back at my head and teased me that she was "ready" and asked me that I could have my choice again if I wanted - I could fuck her and pull out or I could put a condom on and finish off in her. I asked if I could do both if I promised not to cum in her and she playfully said "noooo baby, that's not one of the choices". My cock was throbbing by this point so she leaned over and handed me a condom and said "it's what you want". And it was. She incredibly responsive. My god was she wet - I know from me but definitley from him earlier. I slipped into her easily but she was tight once I got about halfway in and she moaned that she was "a little tired down there" - but once I pulled out and then back in a few times and spread her wetness around, sure enough, she lay back and then seemed to really get into it. I felt her orgasm at least two times before I was ready to go myself and it was just really nice feeling her definitely getting into it with me. She teased me and 'apologized' for how wet she was knowing it would drive me crazy and sure enough - not a minute or two later didn't I let go with a huge load.

This time I kept pumping away at her and for a change - I felt her slip into that intense post-fuck orgasm that she seems to need to be really wet and open to feel. She moaned out loud and pulled me into her with her legs around my back just as she started to shake and moan beneath me. I felt her pussy spasming and a gush of wetness between us as she thrashed about, even as my cock got soft and started to slip out of her, she was still thrusting herself upwards at me and moaning.

Another beautiful narrative Steve. I'm curious about one point. That is not the first time you have said you wanted to wait after watching them at night. This time you gave in but clearly felt a little guilty. Why? Sue says she wants you to give in to it, you are clearly capable the next day and the chances are you will last longer and be better for Sue. So why the reluctance?

Working from home today but swamped work-wise so this is my only real time for an update till, well, much later today likely.

Well, the news is that Sue is resuming seeing Paul during the week. She had mentioned it Monday evening and I said okay to it and she was very excited last night to be seeing him again during the week and she teased me before leaving this morning that "you'll have some fun later tonight honey" which hopefully means we'll perhaps do more tonight than usual, or at a minimum, that she'll let me hear and maybe see/touch her after she's seen him earlier. I'm already hard and eagerly waiting.

The thing I did not say to her is that I sometimes feel that this is when things start to degrade between us in terms of intimacy. I think that the once-a-week, even if it is an overnight, seems to be okay and keeps things on an even keel. I seem to feel that once she starts to see him twice a week, that she begins to feel more desires between times and looks to extend the feelings for/with him across the days between when she sees him but when it's a week apart, I think she feels more at ease in turning some focus to me.

I'll see what I feel once this resumes and then as always, if it's something that's material, then I'll talk with her about it.

Love how your keeping tabs on things. You might want to share your fears. She may be ******* she is doing something to upset you, and a simple sharing of emotion could avoid the issue altogether (and still allow her the twice a week she seeks).

After that, in addition to trying keep her "Paul refocus" in check, I would also suggest you be aware that your 'anticipation of her possible refocus' may also need to be kept in check.

Yes Wing, communication is what's needed, but to be honest, it needs to be something she wants too and not just because I complain or share my fears. I do know it's sort of a natural feeling for her and in that way I don't blame her. It's not that I feel short-changed, matter of fact I'm quite looking forward to her being home soon and, hopefully, her wanting to share her fun with me in a way that doesn't take away from what she's enjoying. The other aspect is that we're talking 6-7 more weeks for this before one or both of our kids are home for the summer which will have it's own effect on things, so in some ways, I guess she should take advantage of the timing we have right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread