• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Year, New Thread

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Steve, Sue has made a very good case for how she is going to boil the frog! I think the possibility of it being over by a few months into next year takes a lot of the sting out of it, but she has said that each year for the last two about Paul and he's still here. Plus Paul did say he hoped it lasted for years to come. Good job it's Sue's decision but just bear it in mind. Overall it now seems to be the most scary thing you have done for a while. In retrospect I still think the whole Robert thing was more dangerous to your marriage but you didn't quite realise it at the time. Here I feel you do at least understand the dynamics.

I think Squirmy may very well be right with his comments above and you will begin to feel closer in your more limited and restricted sexual contact moments. Whether this is partly the Stockholm Syndrome or partly one sense expanding as another atrophies I'm not sure, maybe a bit of both. One thing I think you will have to keep a personal grip on will be your assessment of your emotional bonding over the next few months. It will be very easy to panic and see Sue pulling away from you emotionally when in reality it is just her spending more time with her lover. It will be a difficult call even in your communication sessions because Sue will be annoyed if you misinterpret her actions in this way when she is being careful not to do it in her eyes. I'm sure you'll find a way though as I see this being the only difficult challenge.

At the inevitable end you will need a careful plan for re-entry (pun intended) in every sense, physically, emotionally, supporting Sue in her loss of Paul, reducing your use of masturbation. It will all bring its own stresses and complications but it's a long way off yet. Maybe mentioning it at year end might just give you another heads up on just when in 2017 Sue then sees it ending.

Reading between the lines, I can almost see you wanting to start some of this early, a temptation you should resist as Sue is unable to safely ramp up her Paul time to compensate for losing you early. Just remember it's all about the Alpha!

Enjoy.

Peak - I have no intention of starting anything early. I'm still uneasy about it even though I can surely rationalize is in my mind.

She is planning to leave work early this afternoon and spend time with Paul as our daughter has announced she will be out till late tonight. I wasn't surprised by this after not seeing him this past weekend. When she called me to tell me of her change in plans she teased me by whispering that "maybe you can play with me a little later tonight".

Of all days - I'm home today and now will get to sit here thinking about what she's doing while I wait for her to come home for a late dinner.

Reactions: Knk069
Steve,
That means no "usual" weekly Wednesday masturbation in front of Sue today I guess. Have fun!

Dutch, she should be home early enough. I'm hoping her little tease was about later tonight when we're together.
I"m horny enough as it is, so whether she wants to watch or not.....

Reactions: dutch12
Glad to hear you're not starting early. That was me misinterpreting your enthusiasm even if it is laced with a tinge of concern.

Enjoy your night later today. Whatever you both end up doing together I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Steve,

If you really trust what Sue is saying then just relax and go for it, you already know that it won't be for that long.

Besides you still get way more sexual contact with your wife than many men who've been with their wife as long as you - I know of a few "non-lifestyle" guys who get it maybe 3 times a year with nothing in between.

Enigma - yes, I know that I should just say go ahead - I think I'm going to have misgivings right up to the very end.
And yes, she's long brought up that I still get quite a bit of sex with her compared - she continues to tout her sister and husband in support of my condom usage and I've become very aware that once a week is considered a lot of sex which also answers the question of why Sue is asking for this break.

It's 6:30pm now and she knows if I haven't heard from her by about 7pm that I'm going to fend for myself for dinner. The fact that i haven't heard from her answers volumes about what she is doing. I'm hoping but not counting on her being home here if I wait for dinner till maybe 8ish but not much later than that.

The thought of her likely riding Paul's cock right about now is just intense in my head.

She's due home any minute now and in her text she teased that "we'll have fun later".

Well, it was quite a bit after 8pm when she got home last night but again, the look on her face when she comes in makes it all worthwhile. She even said thank-you to me for accepting and enjoying that she comes home feeling so good and that I don't mind her showing or flaunting it.

We had a quick dinner and I had everything ready for a bit before she arrived. During dinner she was antsy and I looked at her and she finally said "okay, be back in a moment" and she left the room for a moment. She came back having changed out of her jeans into a pair of sweats and she smiled and said "yes, I know what you're thinking" which answered that she needed to change because she was wet/leaking from Paul. She confirmed that when we were upstairs about an hour and a half later and I saw her panties and jeans on the floor in the bedroom and when we were in bed I told her that her panties looked messy. She giggled and by that point she'd gotten changed into just her night-shirt and she pulled up the front of it when we started getting into it, but I jumped ahead....

After dinner it was a little different, nice but different, as at one point Sue and I found ourselves in the midst of a deep intense passionate kiss with her up against me. She smiled afterwards and said that she loved me and it wasn't long after that when we were upstairs. We didn't really talk too much during dinner about sex or Paul or anything like that, more just sharing our day and news/gossip about the family and stuff. It wasn't until we were upstairs in the bedroom and she had her night-shirt pulled up that the more sexual conversation became the norm.

I am trying to understand what drives Sue to, at times, want me to use all the proper terms and such when we're together - vagina and not pussy, penis and not cock/dick - semen instead of cum. I think she knows how it makes me feel - very self-conscious and also very horny to have to be correctly-worded. Last night was more of the same, as she lay there she told me I could touch her. I gently touched her breasts with one hand while I was stroking my semi-hard and growing cock with the other. But it was when I put my hand down between her legs that she spread them and let me feel her. She didn't flinch at all as I let my fingers roam all over her - I wasn't trying to be sexual with her but feeling her still firmed up little button (clitoris as she made me say last night) it was hard to not arouse her and I do admit, it felt wonderful to feel and hear her respond to my fingers. But I also ran them down the still somewhat swollen pussy lips (labia, I know....) and I could feel both the heat and the wetness. She encouraged me to push a finger inside her - and implored me to tell her that "your vagina feels very wet and open baby" which made her moan and push me to talk more to her.

Obvioulsy my cock was rock hard by then and as I fingered her and stroked myself I told her that I felt "a lot of semen in you" and she giggled and said "yes baby, Paul came in me twice" (no, I did not correct her to use the word ejaculated instead of came, but should have) and she asked me if I liked how that felt. I told her it was the most erotic thing I could think of to feel and that it was so slick and wet and open. It made her smile when I told her that "I like knowing he was deep inside your vagina". She coooed back at how hard my cock looked and how she loved watching me. As I stroked away she asked me more "tell me more". As I've said in the past, it's awkward at first but once a few minutes go by, it gets less awkward using all the correct words and I told her that I "love so much of Paul's semen being in you". She giggled and said "you'd better, it's all there is!" I groaned in response and she must have known it was something that was going to turn me on because she turned to me and said "you can look while you stroke yourself honey" and with that she spread her legs apart for me. "You like thinking about it don't you baby?" and when I nodded she giggled and said "it turns me on too baby, it really is just about all Paul's now" and she looked at me and said "you really haven't cum much in me in a long time now baby" and she leaned down and kissed me and then said "that turns me on so much.... thank you baby....".

I was quiet for a moment - eagerly stroking my cock but a bit lost in thought when I recognized her asking me what I thought about that and whether it's something that is okay with me. I regained some focus on her and I told her that I did miss it but, and in the mood/mindset I was in, I said something like "I don't think it's the right thing" and I think I realized that I was saying more of what was in my head because as I said it I realized what I was saying and I said "but it turns me on". She looked at me and asked me to tell her more. And so I did - mind you it was hard to deny how I was feeling with my cock drooling all over my hand as I stroked it - but as I've said before - sometimes it just feels good to just say what is on your mind or what you're thinking. I told her that it made me feel crazy with desire and lust and horniness. She moaned and cooed for me to tell her more and as I said, it was one of those moments where it was easy to talk. My cock was hard and I stroked away as she lay there on one elbow with her pussy, no, vagina staring me in the face. I told her that looking at her and seeing her vagina turned me on to know that Paul was the only one to be leaving his semen in her. I told her that I knew I had only done so maybe 7 or 8 times in the last year or more and she seemed to eagerly whisper "how does that make you feel?". I told her honestly, that it turned me on incredibly and from how we were talking I told her that "I wasn't sure at first but now I like the idea that I don't get to have that with you". "Have what?" she asked and I knew she wanted me to tell her more explicitly. I took a breath and I let myself go and I told her "it turns me on that I don't get to feel you bare now very much". She was listening and I continued and said something to the effect of "I like how it feels to know that she had so much of Paul's semen in her". She simply replied "mmmm, uh huh..." as if encouraging me to continue and I think it surprised her when I said that "sometimes I think that I've only cum in you maybe 7 or 8 times in like the past year or more" and I took a big breath and said "and I get so turned on that he's had you probably hundreds of times". She moaned softly and I swear I thought I saw her hand move down and her secretly rub herself. Thing is, it felt strangely good to tell her. I seemed to relax after I said that and with her response and I said "leaving you like you are now probably". She cooed back "you can look if you want baby" and when I glanced down I saw that she'd spread herself open and was lazily running a finger up the length of her pussy clearly showing me how wet and open she was. I looked and stared and she cooed "do you like it?" and I said "god yes". And I managed to say to her something like "sometime I think it's what's made you so horny for him.... you know.... hormones and that stuff" and she giggled and said "it could be that baby, or it could be that it's just been him for so long" and that made me groan loudly in response and I know my cock was dripping away by that point. I told her as I knew I was getting really close that it turned me on to put on a condom knowing what it was meaning. She looked up at me with that same questioning look and I said "that it means I want Paul to be the only one to cum inside you". She knew it made me feel good to say it to her - even I knew I was close. It was when she started to say that it made her happy to hear that from me and that she liked how it made her feel too, I somehow responded - in proper terms no less - that I "liked knowing his semen is filling your vagina" - as soon as i said it - I didn't even realize I was that close but as soon as I said it - my cock twitched and spurt after spurt of cum spewed all over. Sue squealed out loud "oooh baby, that is soooo hot" and then continued to moan as I kept on stroking until I felt her hand on mine first and then beneath mine - I felt her reach down below my balls and the thought came through my mind that "she loves doing this for me" and I knew - she slowly drew her thumb up the underside of my cock and she moaned "oooh yeah" as she drew out the last drops. This time though she held up her thumb and index finger and cooed "look at how thick it is baby" and then she said in the sexiest voice you can imagine "do you want it?". All I had to do was open my mouth and stick out my tongue and she let it drip off her finger. It tasted very bitter and very strong but the very moment she pulled her hand away - she replaced it with her mouth and it was probably one of the most erotic kisses in a long time as I felt her response when she tasted my cum. She pulled back from the kiss for a moment and wiped up a few of the bigger spurts with her hand and then brought it up between us and we both licked her fingers off and then again kissed.

We lay there together for a few minutes. She left her night-shirt pulled up and I could feel the warmth of her hips and her pussy against my side as we kissed and she ran her hands across my chest. She told me she loved sharing moments like we'd just had and how she liked feeling very close to me "and not having to hide what we're doing" and she told me that it made her feel really good that she could share the fun she'd had with me like she did. She giggled and told me that it looked like I'd enjoyed myself and she giggled and said "it really gets to you using all the right words, doesn't it?" and I told her "only for you baby, only for you". She smiled and we hugged each other.

Before bed we went into the bathroom and got washed up and she said "you can watch if you want" and she sat on the toilet and as she looked at me she smiled and started to pee. It was a first - or virtually a first as other than spying on her in the past or accidentally waking in - she'd never let me be there. She used some tp and then, as she stood at the sink a moment later she smiled up at me in the mirror, took some tissues and let me watch as she pulled up the front of her night-shirt and blotted at her pussy. She showed me the darkened dampened tissues and giggled and said "you said you liked knowing that" and she dropped the night-shirt and went back into our bed. Even though I'd just cum maybe just 30 minutes earlier, damn if my cock didn't throb a bit at all that.

Reactions: Knk069, dig420, SquirmingSub and 4 others
Steve,
After you write something like that how can anyone tell you slow down, or beware, or well anything really. You are clearly so into the groove of where you are at the moment that all you can do is play out the game.

Reactions: Knk069
Steve,

It would seem that you and Sue have found a comfort level with each other as you both take the next steps in the over all journey together.

Steve,
Just a gift. I was thinking about this picture when it spoke to me. It was inspired by you, not now, not next month but maybe by Thanksgiving...

Reconnection.jpg

Reactions: Enigma632
Good day Steve,

Hopefully you had a great weekend.

SquirmingSub said:
Good day Steve,

Hopefully you had a great weekend.
.. which translates as "so looking forward to the next update!"

Reactions: dutch12 and SquirmingSub
As usual, each weekend seems to open new aspects of conversation and this past weekend continued in the same.
She did not see Paul over the weekend as we didn't feel comfortable pushing things - as it was our son came home and enjoyed our pool on Saturday so it was good we didn't plan anything with Paul.

I suppose the first thing that I will share is that Saturday night we again had quite passionate sex together. She was more vocal this time about "counting down" and while I can surely share the intimacies and thought I had in my head as I pleasured her, what I think is more on my mind is the conversation that began a bit while I was fucking her quite deeply and continued afterwards. She commented several times at how I seemed to be fucking her harder and deeper and she teased me that maybe it is me getting in my enjoyment before September gets here. My god did that spur me on mentally but I know I felt her pussy gush as she said that to me so I know how she felt too even without her admitting it.

It was afterwards that she slid the condom off and again held it up and she turned to me and said something like "you really needed that tonight, didn't you?". I nodded and she seemed to be thinking about something as she held the condom in her hand and then she turned to me and said "I know you sometimes really need that baby, are you going to be okay with all of this?"... Before I could answer she said that she could feel it and that she held my hand and said "that's something you're not going to get to do" and she looked at me and she said that she'd been thinking that maybe it is too much and that she recognizes that part of being a man is the physical aspects and part of being a husband and wife is that I should be able to fuck her. But she looked at me and said "baby, that was really nice tonight..." and she looked at me and said that is exactly what she can't handle while she's "getting into it" with Paul and that the sex with me is going to "distract me too much" to get and feel what she wants with Paul - and now that she is letting herself think about it more - and after how I seemed to be with her - that she was concerned it was going to be harder on me or something that maybe I didn't really want to do.

I know and knew what she was doing - she wanted me to reinforce and reinsure her that I stlll wanted it to happen. There was more to it - how she said it - the exact words she used left me no doubt. And while I do still have concerns, they're not what hers are - they're not that I'm going to miss fucking her - I mean yes I'm surely going to miss that - and yes, there is a physical need aspect of it that I am concerned about - but my concerns with what she wants aren't how often or how well he fucks her - but what will happen to her and us emotionally over time. At the moment she was telling me she was concerned, I guess, summing it up, that living with blue-balls was going to be harder for me than she had maybe thought. I held her hand and turned onto my side and I told her that she shouldn't be worrying about me as much as, just as I'd said above, I said "baby, it's more about what happens with us than just me" and she smiled and kissed me and said "okay, as long as you're going to be okay". I held her hand and I told her that "we will be okay.... and I will be okay too".

Sue is a genius.

Yes Raks, I know, she manipulates me magnificently - but at the same time, I have to admit, I want to let this happen and see how it works and what happens.

You'll likely be amused at last nights conversation then. We'd been swimming during the day yesterday and both of us wanted to take a shower last night before bed. She went in first and then I joined her after she'd gotten started - I washed her and she washed me - it was fun but she giggled at how I wasn't getting very hard even when she washed and stroked me. She got out before me and was drying off when I was finished. I could tell she was enjoying my looking at her but it wasn't until we were in bed that she turned to me and said that she wanted to talk to me about something.

I turned the TV volume down and she turned to look at me and she said that seeing me soft in the bathroom made her think and she looked at me and asked if that was because we'd had sex on Saturday night and I told her that it was really good for me and she giggled and said "yeah, you really filled that condom honey" and I told her that I guessed I hadn't recharged just yet. I even said "I guess that's not something you have to deal with Paul yet about?" with him being a bit younger than us. She smiled and said "no baby, you know that's part of it for me". She was quiet for a moment and then she said "you remember what I told him about you?.... you know, about you getting hard... or not....". I nodded and said "yeah" and she replied that "well, maybe you could do that before he's here so it's maybe more believable for him?" When I turned to look at her and talk more she said "he asked me, not questioning but just curious, about how you got so hard when he was here that last time" and she proceeded to basically tell me that she'd like it if I was going to be with them when he's at our house, whether I could masturbate before he gets started with her so that I'm not getting hard while I'm watching them. I told her that part of me enjoying being with them is getting horny and worked up and that I didn't always want to be post-horny from jerking-off before hand. She smiled and said that she'd told Paul it was something that didn't always happen and then she said to me that "I told him that you watching us is one of the things that gets you hard" and she continued and said that as long as it wasn't every time and that she hoped I'd start out soft and little so that it wasn't something he questioned.

I told her that we would have to see and she giggled and said "I'll bet you I could get you to do it before he got here if I wanted?" and I smiled and said "yeah, you probably could" and she giggled and pulled up the front of her nightshirt and ran her finger down and around her pussy and said "All I'd have to do is do this and I'll bet even now you'd get hard, wouldn't you baby?". And a moment later she said "show me" and she smiled when she saw that indeed, from watching her finger herself - my cock had in fact grown pretty full!! She laughed out loud and pulled me to her for a kiss and said "you are so predictable honey!!!!" and a second later she kissed me again and said "so, you'll go along sometimes with letting Paul see you can't get hard sometimes?.... will you?".

Reactions: Wannabe93066
Hmm, and It'll probably also up your level of angst - having had / been made to have some sort of sexual release before Paul gets there you won't feel so horny and will either not enjoy seeing them together as much or will get wound up because it reinforces Paul's supposed sexual superiority.

However that may well be something you enjoy in your beta mindset :)

Edited to add - almost emasculating to reduce your pleasure from seeing them together

Last edited:
Reactions: dutch12
Mmm. There was me thinking I'd have to rewrite my caption then you added this bit. The potential for you going to bed unsatisfied when Paul is with you both just skyrocketed. Especially as it's now going to look suspicious if you jerk off every time you watch them together. Sue will solve that by stopping you watching the culmination of her love making, sorry fucking with Paul. Leaving you, unsatisfied in the spare bedroom ...

Steve, Sue is indeed creative with her tactics and approach. Sue does have a point about the erections considering the illusion and pretense of early onset ED (erectile dysfunction) which had been previously presented to Paul as to her motivations for the semi-exclusive sexual relationship.

Sue is guiding you through the steps now and likely over the next few months for what will likely bring you into the next chapter of your mutual journey together as a couple or should say as a triad.

Status
Not open for further replies.