New Year, New Thread

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve - beautifully articulated as always and thank you for sharing but I would not be surprised to subsequently read that the two consecutive nights that are being spoken of will take place at your home and not initially, as you requested, at his house. After all, her response to your request was just to smile without giving you an undertaking that she would be following your plan. Just sayin'.

Well, last night she surprised me quite a bit. I'll share the conversation and foreplay in a moment - but her big surprise for me was that as I was masturbating and she knew I was getting close - she pulled my hand away and took my cock into her mouth and told me to "enjoy it" and she sucked me off masterfully - edging me several times until she surprised me at eagerly sucking me till I exploded - and then continuing to enjoy gently sucking me as she coaxed the last bit out of me. Of course she came up and kissed/snowballed with me immediately after, but it was probably the most intense orgasm I've had in - well, several months at least now. She knew it too - and had even looked up at me towards the end as I opened my eyes and looked at her with a huge smile on my face!

Our foreplay/conversations were a little different in that she encouraged and participating in talking very openly about moving ahead. She told me that she liked knowing what turned me on and again repeated that I shouldn't feel weird about liking what we're doing. As we talked she slid off her robe and let me see her in just her bra and panties and I told her that she was beautiful and that I was very turned on. She smiled and as we talked she told me that I could see her breasts but that she wanted to keep her panties on - she giggled that she wanted to resist playing with herself which made me groan. But she also looked at me and told me that she knew it turned me on. I told her the truth, it's become easier and easier and I told her simply that "not seeing it drives me crazy" and then I added "that Paul get to have you.... mmmmm". Something like that. I told her that seeing her with her panties on made think more about it all and she cooed that she loved turning me on. It didn't take too much more coaxing and teasing from her till I was at the edge and I suspect she'd thought and planned this ahead of time because she seemed to really be into getting me horny and then she took over and my god, she still has a wonderful mouth!!!!!

Reactions: Wannabe93066, tegelad, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
I seriously think she is testing you as all women do. She will want you to fight for her at suggested times. So I would definitely go and do it at her appropriate time. I strongly suggest you withhold from having to much JO time, and save it for those special times with her. The more you control yourself the more powerful the time will be with her, and conversely the more "alpha'd up you will want to be" .... She wants her husband to be like in his 20's and 30's again ... before life likes tries and usually does blow the "boy" candle out in all of us ...

Steve, I think that Sue has just been very clever (or maybe someone really is feeding her comments back from here). Wednesday was a perfect distraction for you and it seems, many readers here too. It doesn't alter the fact that Sue has massively moved to goal posts on her period of denial of you and in doing so changed the dynamic of the whole game. We have a saying here, "One swallow does not a summer make". Sue didn't even swallow though.

LOL Just had to share that she'd hoped he'd be here tonight and then maybe tomorrow/night - but with the hurricane going elsewhere she was pissed when he told her no to tonight as he has an early golf-game in the morning! She's a bit pissed and is enjoying a glass of wine and I'm about to join her. He will be here later tomorrow and she asked me if I was okay with him staying tomorrow night and she smiled when I told her that I assumed he would be.

Peak - yeah, I know she's changing the field and the rules on the fly, but I actually think I understand her. She's talking very openly with me and it's surprising to hear how much self-doubt she has, still, about her sexuality and all. She continues to tell me how she thinks she has a few pounds to lose or that she's got "age spots" and all that despite that her boyfriend is clamoring to get into her panties and she has me at the edge of her fingers. I try to reinforce how beautiful she is, but I really think she wants this crazy sex with Paul to give her this one last fling so to speak. It's actually kind of interesting to watch in someone you love, she's right, the more open it's been for us to talk about and the more relaxed I am about it, the more I can see it - maybe in a way - it's her version of a mid-life crisis. Either way, I have to say that for now, I'm actually kind of ready to let her go with him and see just how far and how much she wants.

I"m sorry for whoever can't imagine doing this for/with your wife. I have to say that whoever or wherever she's getting her guidance, that it's really been spot-on so far. I still feel very confident and trusting of her throughout all of this, somehow her honest in sharing her feelings - even like today about being disappointed - it just makes me feel more at ease overall. I don't know how to explain it but it doesn't scare me to let her do this with Paul.

Time for a glass of wine.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Indeed STB. You are indeed where you want to be. Good that you are feeling confident and trusting. And it's not that by posing questions we are questioning you, but what comes to my mind is that if she is really that honest and communication between you two is that open, then why promise October first and then shift it. Why doesn't she comes out openly and tells you that she doesn't wants you anymore? That she first lures you into thinking that you'd connect and it's necessary for her too, and then she shifts. It's this strategy of hers (and she has done it so many times in past) that really makes me think is she really telling her real intentions to you? I know you don't doubt her and you should not. But then something is wrong somewhere. May be she wants to make it easy for you to understand that you are better off (and actually aroused) when you lose her. May be.

Steve, I think after all this time I can understand a little of what drives you at present to be the way you are. I can see that you get the reflected glow of Sue's raw sexuality and that this feeds the angst that holds at bay your own need to come with her.
What I still can't quite see on nights like this is Sue's motivation with you and her lover. This is a woman that can quite happily have six orgasms a night for several nights in a row, and certainly two. She has built herself up to enjoy just that when her plans are upended by a seemingly unplanned golf game. She may prefer Paul as a lover at the moment, but she must really not want you because most alpha women would have taken you as something to blow the steam off, revenge for the missed night, giving Paul the used pussy even. At the very least I would expect to have seen your face in her pussy for some time, but it seems she doesn't want even this from you.
No, it's not you, it's Sue I don't understand sometimes.

LOL - Peak - are you reading her mind or what. While she didn't ask me - she did say at one point that she was thinking of "having you make me cum tonight" but she said that she wanted to try to "save it for Paul". I told her that was her choice but didn't push any further. She did tease me and tell me how wet she was and how horny she was - and I am quite sure that was for my teasing/torture than for hers.

I told her honestly that knowing that was incredibly arousing to me and that it sort of turned me on even more that she really wanted it to be him to satisfy her. She told me that she wanted to stay with her desire to have it "just be Paul" and I told her honestly that it turned me on that she wants his cock to be the one to make her cum. It was easy to talk over a glass of wine and she told me how she wants to feel swept-away with lust and desire for him sexually and I laughed and told her that she was going to wear him out once golf-season was over. She asked me how I was feeling now, after my "first month" without her. I told her honestly that I was missing the physical release I have with her and that her sucking me the other night was really nice. I told her that sometimes masturbating can give me a more intense arousal and fulfillment mentally, but that sometimes being able to cum without me having to stroke it - like being in her mouth or her pussy - simply makes me cum more which is also amazing to feel but different. She smiled and agreed and said that I did seem to cum a lot the other night.

She complimented me on continuing to shave my cock and balls and that I'd "done a nice job". I told her that it made me feel very self-conscious still and that I thought it intensified my feelings and I agreed with her that it seemed to be something that separated us sexually and that I knew in turn, it would make her want him. She told me that she does think I have a "gorgeous thick cock" but that for right now, while I know she'd enjoy it back in her, that she says she just wants to look at right now and watch me. I admitted to her that when I masturbate that it feels very erotic to run my hands all around and she giggled.

So for your question Peak - I didn't get the exact answer but as the conversation continued, she said that she thought that once things "picked up with Paul" that she would feel more open to sharing more with me - which I took to mean that she's still not where she wants to be in being with him as much as she wanted, but that once that does happen, that I think she'll involve me more. In the meanwhile I just have to say that it is the craziest thing to talk to your wife and to both feel turned on that she wants to enjoy his cock.

Steve,
Understandably you remain convinced that Sue is holding nothing significant back in her talks with you. Forgive me if I say I'm not quite so convinced. I hope I'm wrong though.
Your real weekend is probably about to start for you. I hope you enjoy it as much as Sue. Or maybe nearly as much! I'm sure you'll be ok tonight, maybe even ok first thing in the morning but I suspect you might feel more frayed if Paul stays longer and Sue takes him again for lunch. With him missing Friday she might just go that far. Enjoy what you can though...

Steve,

As others have pointed out in their own respective ways; many that follow your thread seem the believe that Sue has a different agenda than that she has confessed to you. When everyone needs to understand is that every relationship has its own creative dynamic and is fluid. Simple because Sue initially gave you a firm date which has changed does not mean that her motivations changed or that she is attempting to deceive you in some way. We as men would all be naïve if we thought that women in general do not develop some level of intimate connection (physical, emotional, etc) when they are with another man for as long as Sue as been with Paul. Most marriage that have lasted as long as yours as with Sue are dynamic and activities/plan are subject to change over time. This can also be said about Sue’s relationship with Paul; as their relationship continues to evolve they will also experience the their own creative dynamic. In the past you have suggested there relationship was purely sexual (physical) although it would seem that the relationship may have been evolving and will continue to do so especially if she is openly exclusive with Paul.

How does Sue truly feel about Paul? What you have been describing in ever greater details as of late is more of a couple expressing intimate passion for each other, something much more connected and deeper than simply a purely physical relationship. Their relationship truly seems to have moved into the realm of being more of Friends with Benefits (FwB) and easily could develop into what I previously categorized as a “Poly with a cuck twist”. Others may or may not agree with this view point although when you have describing truly seems to have passion, emotional, erotically playful, and now that she has validated your beta desires are likely not going anywhere in the near future it leaves the three of you open to explores more.

At what point do you truly clarify her intentions/motivations as mentioned by Peak and Rak?

I do not think you would ever lose Sue from a marriage or best friend standpoint although there is a high likelihood that as long as she is with Paul that you may not ever have bare intercourse with her again.

Something for you to truly consider as you continue to experience what it is like to be beta.

There is a difference in evolving and lying. Some may think of it and describe it as some kind of dynamic. LOL.

While some tell us that STB knows better about Sue and ask us to resist, they themselves do not hesitate from passing judgements. Kind of hypocrisy...no

Well, we all shared a cup of coffee together watching the rain together for a while and then Sue told me that they were going to go back upstairs for a while. The door just clicked shut and to be honest, I've watched them enough that I think they too want some alone time.

What can I say. Maybe it's true, maybe there's more between them than she is thinking there is, maybe she doesn't notice it. So I guess I'll ask and we'll continue talking. Squirm and Peak - yes, I guess there could be more. It was far from just sex last night as I do not deny that they were truly making love last night. But is that so bad? I loved watching them. Actually I loved watching her. They got started downstairs in the den when I'd left them alone for a while and had gone to do some stuff for work. When I came back, he'd undressed her almost all the way and he was lying against her kissing her and caressing her with the TV on in the background. I didn't realize at first but he was in her as they lay there and only when I came in the room and she rolled off of him could I tell that they were lying there fucking as they watched TV. I can't explain it but I like seeing that she was that comfortable with him and when she looked at me I think she was a little worried at first until I smiled and said "oops, sorry, I'll leave you guys" which he replied "thanks" and she rolled back towards him as I left them.

My cock was so hard at that moment that I just wanted to whip it out and jerk off right then but I resisted. I was in the kitchen when she came in. She'd left her bra off and I wasn't sure she had panties on underneath either. She told me thanks for being so good with them just a bit earlier and she reached down and felt my hard cock and smiled. I heard Paul go by in the hallway and she leaned in and kissed me and said they were going to go upstairs and she asked me if I wanted to join them. I told her maybe and she smiled and she said "he's not going to care that you're bare if you're worried". I didn't ask if she'd told him or not but she smiled and said she loved me and would see me later with this giddy giggle in her voice.

By the time I went up and peeked in from the hallway she was lying on her back naked and he was eagerly licking her pussy. Maybe she knew I was there, maybe not but she pulled her knees back and apart as I watched and I just have to say for everyone here - I loved watching her do that - open herself up and give herself to him fully. Hearing her soft moans and her motions, I know he was on the verge of making her cum and I can't explain it - but at that moment I so wanted him to do that. Her moaning got louder and louder and her knees and legs began to shake and I honestly loved knowing what he was doing to her at that moment. I can't explain it but I loved that he was having her like that and I wasn't - that he was tasting the sweetness that oozes from her when she cums like that. And I loved that his face and fingers and tongue were in her. A moment later her hand went the back of his head and she let out a shriek and a squeal that could not be mistaken. As she calmed down all I could hear was him softly moaning "mmmmm" at times.

Do I want to never have sex with her again. No. Hearing her upstairs right now knowing what she's doing after her again being in just a bath-robe at breakfast - no the answer is that I do plan on fucking her at the end of October. While i am truly enjoying this gentle torment right now - after last night watching them and now them going back again - I'm coming to the conclusion that by the end of October that I am going to need and want her. That's a nice feeling for me to have right now as I too admit I was a bit concerned by how my desires were leading me.

But that said, to answer Squirms question. I think I have accepted that it may already be the case. As part of when she told me she thought she would always want a lover, I also know that for almost 2 years now, that we both have enjoyed that I am using condoms with her. So could I give that up for the long-term, my answer is yes. I think that if I'm already feeling the physical desires to be with her returning, that perhaps the total celibacy thing isn't going to work for me. But at the same time, I do love feeling like the beta for her and I have to say that not cumming in her was really meeting that need I seem to have. If that becomes the outcome of all of this, then I think I can be okay with it.

I went into our bedroom last night and I can say two things. First is that I didn't really get naked but rather left my boxers on and would reach in and stroke my cock in them. I did slide them down at the end but by then the two of them were too far gone to notice anything. And second is that I might as well just say it - I loved being there and watching him cum in her. But before got to there - as I said she lay back as if it were nothing to be lying there totally ******* for him. I could recall a time when she'd never leave her legs open like that even with me as she didn't like how it felt - but now, I know how she feels and I love that she feels that way. I know she loves to give herself fully to him and I can say it feels good to want her to do so.

He moved to the side of the bed and it was as she was sucking his cock and he was fingering her pussy that I walked in and sort of stood near the foot of the bed. They were both too busy with her sucking his cock to really notice me. He gently held her head in place as he pushed in and out of her mouth - I love how she used her hand on his cock to limit how far he would push into her mouth (same as she does with me) but how it feels like its her mouth the whole time. But what I actually liked and got very horny about more was watching his fingers between her legs. She pulled her knees back for him and he had the freedom to do as he liked. He'd rub her clit - and I watched and he knows just how she likes it - all around the sides and then very gently on the tip of it - and then he'd use his index and ring fingers to spread her lips apart and he'd effortlessly finger-fuck her with his middle finger. I noticed he'd curl his finger and she'd moan each time so I knew he was hitting the right spots. I watched his finger grow wetter and wetter and I knew how she must be feeling inside. A moment later she pulled him out of her mouth and she moaned something about "your turn" and as I stood there, again I don't think he even knew I was there - he moved between her legs and rubbed the tip of his cock up and down and then - as if it were nothing at all - he just lined it up and began to push into her.

I admit to moving closer and moving down to my knees and leaning at the foot of the bed as I know I felt "well,if I'm here....". As I knelt there I think they realized I was there and she slid down the bed a bit more towards me which pulled her legs up and back more opening her up fully right in front of me. I can't explain it in any other way than to say it was just amaizing, exciting and yes, beautiful, to see her respond to him. Her lips spread apart revealing her now quite stiff clit at the top - but also the dark pink almost red and wet inside of her vagina. The tip of his cock pushed in and then pulled back leaving her even more open. He did this a few more times until he pushed into her fully one time and then pulled back gently. So incredible to see her inner lips cling to his cock as he pulled it out - but far from being in pain, she was moaning deeply and would let out a loud "oooh" as he'd push into her over and over until it seemed effortless and I suppose, she was just open for him. With one last push in - I watched as he began penetrating her. I saw her finger slide down between their bodies and her painted fingernails slide down the sides of his cock and I guess, rub herself and spread herself more open for him.

Obviously I was stroking my cock by this point as he was now eagerly fucking her and each stroke was pushing him further and further into her. He pulled out all the way a few times with almost a popping sound and time she'd moan out loud and thrust herself upwards to try to keep him inside. I guess once he was in her fully he stopped pulling that far back and I watched the two of them grind against each other and kiss as he would thrust rapidly a few times and then, push deep into her and then stay still. After a few times of this I realized as he did it once again that this time she let out a loud "uhhhhhh" and I realized that she must have been cumming each time he'd pushed in and stayed in.

The thing I have to say is that I felt totally turned on and loving it - I did not feel concerned or threatened in any way - almost like watching a custom made live porn movie right in front of me.

I thought for sure he'd cum in her soon but instead was surprised and jolted a bit when he abruptly pulled out of her and rolled over onto his back on my side of the bed with his wet cock standing straight up in the air. Without missing a beat - she simply rolled over on top of him and again, without acknowledging I was there, she reached behind and slid herself right down onto him - bring in a huge moan from both of them. His hand cupped her butt cheeks as he seemed to almost lift her up and then let her slide back down at her own pace. Achingly slow at first but then, a moment later, almost dropping herself down onto him with all her weight. It was then I realized she really wanted him. She did that again and again almost to the point where I thought she'd hurt herself and then with the last one, she slid herself down slowly and then ground herself against him until her back arched and her head shook about and she shrieked out loud and then collapsed forward onto his chest. When her body unclenched, she leaned forward more fully and I could see his still very hard cock imbedded in her with a glistening ring of wetness around the base and that was all that was visible.

A moment later, had I been stroking myself I'd have cum on the spot, when she caught her breath and she lifted herself off of him. To see his cock emerge drenched in her wetness but still rock hard and fully stiff - geez - it just drove me crazy to think of her clenching down on that buried in her as she came on him. But there she was - pulled herself off of him and now - if she was a dark pink in color before - her pussy was crimson red now and the outer edges of her labia were also very darkened in color.

If I thought she was spread open to him before, it was nothing compared to how she was this time and how she raised her arms to welcome him with her proclamation that "it's your turn". Which was followed by Paul surely taking her the way he wanted and I guess, needed to by that time. After some 20+ minutes of her squealing away - it was now his turn. And the most intense thought I had was that I so wanted to be there when it would be his turn. He hooked her legs in his arms and I can honestly say he fucked her the way I would have wanted to at one time - pulling her open and apart for himself. She squealed and opened her eyes wide each time he'd bang into her body as he'd be in her so deep that even I could see how he could fit inside her.

I can say they went on for at least 10 minutes and I'm quite sure she came again at least once from how her pussy sounded - slushy - after a while - but then, even to me it became apparent that he was getting close. I moved to the side a bit to see her body - her breasts were almost standing proud up on her chest as she lay there but her nipples gave away how she was feeling as I could see they were rock hard and so darkened in color that I could just tell she had one more orgasm in her. She opened her eyes right around then and I know she saw me and smiled.

I did move back to the foot of the bed before he came in her. And yes, for everyone reading this - I wanted to be there when it was his turn. And I didn't have to wait long - just a moment or two later I remembered the tell-tale signs - deep thrusts followed by shallower ones but faster and faster - and sure enough - I almost was going to jerk my own cock in time with him - but as I thought about it, I watched him and heard him grunt and moan and at that moment I saw and felt his final thrust into her before he made her his once again. I watched his body and his butt clench at least 4 or 5 times after which he began to move again and fucking her again but more slowly. A moment later she let out a loud cry and thrashed her head beneath him and I watched her body tremble for just a few moments and then go calm again. As soon as she went calm, he pushed gently back into her one last time and leaned against her and ran his hands up to her head and pulled her close.

As I said- very much making love. And I have to say that as crazy as it sounds, I loved seeing her let go with him like that. I left them after that but I know they went at it at least once more if not fully then at least her cumming at some point later on. That's why when she came to breakfast with her robe on, I just knew how she must have felt and been underneath. I haven't gone upstairs now to hear or see if they opened the door - all I can say is that even after jerking off before bed last night, that seeing her this morning and now knowing where they are has my cock hard once again.

Reactions: Knk069, Wannabe93066, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
First of all, thank you for such an engaging view of your weekend to date. It clearly immersed you in your favourite cuckold angst, and you clearly enjoyed it all to the time you got to. I find it difficult to try to pick holes in that enjoyment, certainly while the glow it created is still sustained so I won't directly.

However, by your own hand have you condemned yourself and Sue and when things have calmed down next week (but not Wednesday night), you need to address this firstly to yourself and then with Sue. What has been heavily hinted at before has been further revealed to you and I think you need to understand it first and then take appropriate action. It is clear that Sue's version of 'A solely sexual relationship,' is at variance with what you believe that to mean. Probably what most here would understand too but frankly that is not relevant. What you saw was further only the first full weekend of the experiment and Sue last week was clearly planning many more before you got any real chance to reconnect in any meaningful way. I think it is reasonable to assume that if she is like this now, then by Christmas she would be deeper into the loving relationship she clearly wants to progress. Whilst I might consider this to be dangerous, disrespectful and deceitful, you may just have another view. I'm sure some others here will. The bottom line though is that this is not what you both agreed to when this whole thing started and you should try to clear your mind of the addictive fog of your current excitement to analyse what this really means to you.

Personally, I have always held the view that Sue ups the ante to test your resolve, partly I think because I think she wants you to react and reclaim, it goes with her oft repeated offer to switch back whenever you say so. The thing is so far it has backfired because almost every time (apart from February) she has done it, you have backed down, lost in your fog of angst ridden desire. I truly believe that Sue sees this person as a companion and not a husband in any meaningful sense. She still believes the husband is in there and is calling out to him. More gently now though because she is herself now dangerously attracted to what may become a different (not better maybe) long term alternative for her. A long term that may not include you as a husband.

You gave us so much above Steve, but perhaps the most important bit is only now happening. Hopefully by now Paul has gone and you are talking. If so, be aware that you are still high on the angst at the moment, there is a danger that you would agree to almost anything in that state. I hope you delay any decision until later in the week.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, raksdeer and Enigma632
peakmb said:
Personally, I have always held the view that Sue ups the ante to test your resolve, partly I think because I think she wants you to react and reclaim, it goes with her oft repeated offer to switch back whenever you say so. The thing is so far it has backfired because almost every time (apart from February) she has done it, you have backed down, lost in your fog of angst ridden desire.

Much as Sue is clearly enjoying Paul, like Peak, I suspect that a part of her wants her Alpha husband back - how can she not after the number of happy years that they had together?

Reactions: raksdeer
Or maybe they just both are enjoying being different and freaky and still in love that is strange to most.

far2easy said:
Or maybe they just both are enjoying being different and freaky and still in love that is strange to most.

Far - you hit on a point that so many do not seem to take into consideration.

Peak - for whatever it's worth - I do still want to play at this with her - and to make it as real as we can. I have to admit that it is incredibly arousing to me. Even though I can feel my own ardor rising and I am coming to accept that I likely cannot abstain on a permanent basis, I do still want to let her do what she wants in the short-term. I now have no doubts that the weekend we go away (10/29-10/30) that I will take my place once again between her legs - I can feel that need right now, especially after these past two weekends. Whether it's welcomed by her or not will remain to be seen.

But I do want to give her the time she's asked for. I think that if I know ahead of time what to expect and anticipate, both in terms of what I will and will not get/see/experience - that I'll be okay. AS she's said, she wants to make it feel as real as possible so I'm not going to question her in any way on that but will play along. She's asked if he could stay both nights next weekend, Friday and Saturday. I told her okay. I do want to experience that - him staying wtih us here both nights - before we go away at the end of the month. I know it is going to really drive home what I'm feeling and in some ways, it's something that even I want to feel. I loved that she was able to be honest with me about going back up to the bedroom the next morning and I want to feel that as something not just that one time but that they may want to do at other times. I think I shared that I would have liked to have had this time during the summer and to have the two of them scamper off only to return later with her wearing her bathing suit and my knowing how wet she was beneath it. So it may sound crazy but I actually do want to have this continue into the winter - I can't explain it but I am actually looking forward to the 3 of us going skiing again and things being a little more relaxed and out in the open between all of us by then. However, I also have the feeling that - as someone suggested - that I "grow a pair" - that as I said, I can feel already now that much beyond 6 months out, that I think this will perhaps have run its course - and as a matter of fact, I am already starting to look forward to how things will be between us after she's experienced what she wants and I will know I am truly having her back after she's been his almost exclusively.

We only talked a little bit but I told her that I did enjoy the weekend and she smiled at me and said she knew what I meant and she told me that she liked that I could tell her that. I expect that we'll likely talk more tonight as we went over to see her mom and family yesterday evening which occupied most of the time we had.

Reactions: Knk069 and SquirmingSub
Steve, my concern was not for the here and now. You've only just started and you both want to experience that for some time. My concern was that Sue seemed to want to cancel her promise for this month end and that she seemed to think the arrangement could last well beyond six months as a permanent arrangement of some sort. You have now answered both those points for me. The very fact the experiment has an end date will stop Sue from seeing you as an emasculated wimp even at this point. Now all you have to do is get Sue to agree it too.

I'd get it on writing if I were you!

Peak - yes, I'm aware that my somewhat change of heart (or at least course correction) may not be in sync with her desires. and that's also why I'm simply not going to discuss any of this now with her because it's more likely to raise her back up in wanting to argue with me that I'm depriving her or something like that.

I'm not sure of her intent on the end of the month vs. that having been something she said at the moment to heighten the moment or, perhaps, feel me out to my response. So I suppose her responsiveness to me will say a lot about what she is thinking, but again, it's not something I want to bring up more than maybe a few days before we go away.

Regarding an end-date. I share no doubts that unless they get into a wicked disagreement or either of us moves away, that she's not likely to give up sex with Paul, and I know that means possibly if ever. I don't mind that. I actually think it would be amazingly hot to have this evolve into what others have maybe described a a poly situation. Now that I can see and feel my desires rising to where I would surely want to participate (maybe infrequently but still at times) that I can also see that she's not going to give it up with him unless she has to for some reason. My honest feeling is that if I give her the room she wants - and even encourage her along the way - that it will run its course. I admit right now to feeling horny thinking about us sitting in a hot-tub after skiing and the two of them leaving together to go back to the bedroom. I think, honestly, that I want to give it till then too. It's crazy to say it but I would also like her to have sex with him on New Years Eve this year somehow as if to mark the only New Years Eve since we've been together that I wouldn't have sex with her. I don't know how else to explain it but I feel as if now that I can sort of see that I want this in somewhat of the same way she wants it - to let her live her desires and for me to enjoy them together with her - that maybe this is where we've been heading all along. The redefinition of our roles in the bedroom seems to have had an amazing change on our relationship.

And yes, I"m quite aware that I sound like the proverbial pendulum that is now still swinging in the same direction but nearing the end of it's range before swinging back again.

Reactions: Knk069, Wannabe93066 and SquirmingSub
Steve, there are some here that believe your travels are or should now be in only one direction. Still others content only to vicariously feed their own fantasies. I'm glad you still see your journey swinging around. It's unlikely you'll get back to where you started and probably undesirable, but I believe you will get back into a full sexual relationship with your wife. Albeit one that is shared from time to time. I'm sure Sue can cope with the demands of this. She seems to tolerate multiple orgasms quite well.

It may just be necessary for you to convince her of your seriousness at the end of the month. I would suggest you tell her that making love is non negotiable and that if she argues too much it will still happen but without condoms. That should give her some mental options to play with. She's had it easy for too long now. You never know. It might just be something she secretly wants to hear, particularly if you say she can resume the experiment after you return. Not sure I'd give up the sybolism of the New Year love making either. It could be just the right time for a second injection of realism before the last lap starts in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.